Chapter 27

Ok hey guys. Sorry for not putting more stories out. Having writers block and I found out what to put know.Also guys the picture is Annabeth but let's pretend that it's Piper . You will understand when you read the story . So here it is.

Jason POV
Piper and I were on a date and then I was knock out. And when I woke up Piper wasn't there. I started to freak out. So I called everybody and told them what happened. Before you ask why do u have a phone. It helps monsters find you. Leo fixed it to where we can have a phone and no monsters should find us.
But anyway. PIPER IS GONE ! Everybody started to search for her . Then we couldn't find her then we called 911 and they said they couldn't help unless she has been gone for 24 hours. So they were no help what so ever .

Piper POV
So I remember that I was on a date with Jason and then I was  pulled away and then Jason was knock out . Then I woke up in a cell and saw someone on the other bed . I said " Hello.  Who are you ? " she said " Hey I'm Skyler . And you are Piper right . " " Yea . How do you l ow me . Your Claire's sister . I get to call her every now and then when I ask for a phone from my dad and then a phone appears and then I call Skyler and then I talk to her then it disappears . " " Oh.  Your Hunter's girlfriend . And I still have my phone we can call her and my boyfriend Jason . " " No we can't they will take it . We have to wait till the people go asleep . "

--------midnight-------
" Hey Piper . They are asleep and gone . Let's call them ." We called them and we called Jason first . And he didn't believe me and then we told him to FaceTime us and then when he saw us he dropped his phone and all we herd was " PERCY , HUNTER , AND EVERYBODY COME HERE !!!" And then they came and we told them where we were and said they where on their way and hung up .

------ after they come --
Skyler POV
After Pipers friends came
And let us out there was a monster that came up too Jason and stab him . Then Claire came to the rescue and killed the monster and Piper went to Jason side and by the time she got to him he fell asleep and they had to carried him to the car . Claire came running to me and hugged me to where I couldn't breath . Then we left.