The suprise

Annebeth POV
Piper , Jason ,and I have al. Of our classes together . That pretty cool , but I really want to know if Percy we'll be in mine . Piper , Jason , and I start walking to math . Then the next thing that I saw was Percy talking to a group of guys . I went up too Percy while he was turned away and ran my hand through his hair . He turned around and said " ANNEBETH !!!! " . I was so happy and so was he we sat next to each other and all of his friend look at me then at Percy then asked him " she is for real right ? " . Of corse he said . And for the rest of the day me and Percy wouldn't leave each other side .We all found a table at lunch time and we sat down after we got our food and started to talk . Percy said that he missed everybody then everybody said that they missed him . I was really happy till 2 girls walked up to Percy and Jason . I guess Piper and I turned red because Percy and Jason put their arm around us . The one that was standing next to Percy was Lea and the one the was by Jason was Katie . They started to flirt with them till Piper and I said ", They r taken sorry now go !" Of course they didn't and they just asked like we were not here . Then Percy and Jason took us and then we left for our 4 per. After school we left for the houses . Did I mention that Percy moved in with us . 😊 . I feel so bad because we accidentally left Nico when we were supposed to pick him up , but instead he just shadow traveled home . Then Leo got a friend and said that he was going to hang with them so it was just us at the house .