Chapter 15

Percy POV
I wanted to scare Anne cause it's Halloween night . The night for scaring . ( Evil grin)
How should I scare her ? Oh let's play true or dare with everybody . ( Evil laugh )

Annabeath POV
So for Halloween me and Piper went to the store to get candy for the trick or treaters . Then after that we went to go get costumes for everybody . Piper got her self a cheerleader outfit . I got a vampire outfit for girls and it was cute . I got Percy a ware wolf outfit . Jason a jock outfit . So Piper and Jason can be together.
Leo a flam outfit . Claire a mine mouse outfit .
Nico a Mickey outfit . So they can also be together. But Nico is probably going to burn it and go bye something else.

----- a little bit later ----

Percy POV
So the girls get home and we are no where to be found . All I hear is Annabeth and Piper going crazy because they can't find us . Annabeth finally found me and I was in Nico's room acting like Nico put me there and I can't leave because I'm dead . Aka Nico also there acting like he's stabbing Percy to death .

Annabeth POV
PERCY !!!! Nico what did you do ! Nico " what did ?" Nico was cut off because Annebeth started to chase him .

Percy POV
Hahahahaha . That was to funny . When I finally found Annabeth she had Nico pin down to the ground and had her knife to his throat. I finally got to her and pulled her off and hugged her and she tried to pull away but I wouldn't let her . I finally got her knife away from her cause she tried stabbing me . I told her that it was a prank and she calmed down . Jason came out scared of his girlfriend and flew up so she could not get him . But all Piper had to do was charm speak him and he came down .

Jason POV
I'm scared for my life but I can't do anything about it . I finally got what I deserved . By that she punch me .

Piper and Annabeth POV
We got the costumes that we got for everybody . Jason you got a jock outfit . Leo you got a flaming outfit .
Nico you got a Mickey Mouse outfit and Claire you got a Minnie Mouse
outfit . Percy you got a werewolf outfit . Then I got a vampire outfit and Piper got a cheerleader outfit . Thanks . Everybody said.

AN
Next chapter is when they go trick or treating ok guys .
Biiiiiii!!