Chapter 30

Hey guys it's my 30 th chapter and u guys read along with me . Leave me a message on which chapter is your fav!!
Lots of Love - Trinity 😘😘😘

Skyler POV
I was screaming . That's all I remember.

Hunter POV
Everybody was all in skyler's room and I just got back from the corner store . And then that's when I saw a dagger sticking out of Skyler's stomach .

Annabeth POV
"Percy call Will and tell him to get here as soon as possible!" I saw Piper in Jason's arm and Hunter just standing there . I felt so bad . Piper and Skyler were supposed to go out today. Then after they got back Hunter and Skyler were supposed to go on a date .

--- after Will got here ----
Will POV
I got there and saw Annabeth doing the right thing that I told her to do over the phone . After I got the right medicine and the right supplies I got to work . 

----after a while----
" ok. Guys don't move her , and DON'T wake her up . She is going to be in pain for a while and there really isn't anything to take the pain away . I all ready tried and ambrosia in nectar. She is healing and she will do well . Just don't move or wake her ok ." " Ok Will . We won't ." Percy said " Oh and one last thing someone will have to stay and watch her ." " I will  " says Piper and Hunter at the same time " well I got to go bye ." And with that I left .

Piper POV
" We'll just take turns " Hunter said to me and I said ok .

/------- after had the first watch /---

It was night time and it was my turn to watch over Skyler . What I didn't expect was Skyler talking to nothing .

(AN) Could it be Giea again or could it be something worse ? Idk . Well I do know but you don't . So yea . Comment in the comment box and tell me what you think . Also do the message or comment for the top to . Byeeeeeeee!!!