Chapter 17

Percy POV
So me and Annabeth got home and we went to put on our costumes for trick or treating . I tryed to put mine on but my didn't fit . So I asked Annabeth if I could just be myself . She said yes and then I told her that she was the best girlfriend a guy could ask for . She blushed so bad . After she left she went to go put hers on .

Annabeth POV
I got my costume on and I looked really cute . Percy came in and I though a dozen flys or something could go in his mouth and he would still not close his mouth .
So I told him ", Close your mouth sea weed brain your going to catch flys !" So he did . Now that I know going to look hot I don't need to put on the make up ! Yea !

Claire POV
So instead of trick or treating with the guys I'm just going to stay home and watch horror movies . Fun right ? Not really no one wanted to join me . Not even MY BOYFRIEND ! Oh well .

Jason POV
After all of us got into our costumes we went trick or treating and Leas friend . I don't remember her name but came up and said ", Hey Baby what are you doing with that girl . I'm your girlfriend not her !" Piper was about to explode and I was shocked and so I took Piper and tryed to get out of there as fast as I can with Piper . We went back to the house .

Percy POV
Annabeth was having fun until she saw me staring at her . ", what sea weed brain !" ", uh . Nothing your very . Pretty !" Annabeth could do noting to stop her from blushing . After a couple of monsters coming for us then about 2 hours of trick or treating we went back to the house .

Annabeth POV
Percy was so mad when we walked in the movie theater that we have in our house , because everybody was watching Finding Nemo . So we sat at the very back and started to watch the movie until Percy put his arm over me . I'll emit I started to blush . But I'm not going to tell Percy that . Because he will never drop that . After a while Percy's head drop to my shoulder and I look at him and he was asleep and the movie was almost over so I just him to get up and I pulled him to his room and tryed to leave . But all I feel is an arm go around my waste and pull me to his bed and told me to stay so I did . And soon fell asleep .

(AN) Hey guys it's me . Sorry that I have not been updating in a while . I've been busy sorry . Give me ideas please I need help on story's . Byyyeeee