Chapter 26

( AN ) to all of the people that read this ! And people that LOVE Percy and Jason !

Claire POV
So Nico broke up with me today and I'm literally crying my eyes out . So I went to Piper and told her what happen . She asked me if I've seen anybody new around here . I said yes . Then she said a name and the name was Drew . She said that she was a sister of ours and loves to hurt people . So she said that she is probably the one who caused this . She also told me that she had charm speak like me and her . Then I went to Nico and he started to be really rude then Piper being the great sister she is splashed water all over his face and ... It didn't work . So he started to scream and almost started to take out his sword and hurt me but that is when Drew came out and said stop . I started to charge to her . But her boyfriend named . Wait I know this guy his name I Hunter . His a Hermes kid . His dating the daughter of Poseidon . Her name was Skyler . Her brother is Percy . But before you say that they are Brother and sister by their father they are also by mother too . I'm going to hurt Hunter for hurting Skyler . Before you ask how do you know Skyler . We are Best friend and we have been since the sixth grade . So I need to un-charm speak him and hurt him .

------ after Claire hurt Hunter --------

I was now happy to know that Hunter didn't hurt Skylers heart . But I'm still mad at Nico . Oh by the way he is also un- charm spoken too . After that Nico said sorry and so did Hunter. It didn't mean I was fully happy . Oh and Drew got away by the way.
( AN ) Ok guys I need help on the story . I'm having writers block . Please comment in the comment box . Thx
Byeeeee cupcakes .

( I took that from my friend  . So I'm just putting that out there . )