The Neon Dance

Percy POV
So I want to ask Annebeth to the neon dance , but I don't know how . ( knock knock ) Jason comes and unlock the door. Hey what's up I said . His response was the sky . : )
Haha very funny , but I came for advice for to ask Annebeth to the dance . Well I know I'm an expert and all , but I don't know how to ask out Piper to the dance bro .
So we went to Leo . We asked him the same question and all he said was ", Say what your heart is telling you and go with it ." So we went to Pipers room. They were in there messing around and having fun . I asked to  see Annebeth for a minute or two and she said ", Yes ." I took her to my room and asked her if she wanted to go to the dance with me and she said ", Yes !"

Jason POV
I asked Piper if she wanted to go to the dance ? Her response was ", Yes." Then after a while Piper pranked Me the day before the dance . She had to involve me and Percy . What she did was make it look like Percy stabbed her with his sword . She put ketchup on it and her then came to me then she fell as soon as she saw that I saw her . Then Percy came out at the wrong time and his sword and then I went after him then she got up and started to laugh. Then we asked why she was laughing then she explained why ,  and then the prank .

Piper POV
I keep on laughing so hard till I got to my room . Then Jason came in and he came then sat on my bed. He said ", if anybody did that to you I would be I don't even know what to say but I love you Piper ." ", Please don't dont that again ."

Percy POV
Piper did a really god prank . And of course Leo just had to record everything . Me and Jason came up with a really good prank to pull on her at the dance . We only had 2 hours till the dance . I went to Annebeth' s room and she said I could not come in till it was time to go to the dance . Then I went to Jason's room then we started to talk till the last 10 minutes till the dance then I went to go put on my room then got ready . I waited till Annebeth came out of her room and met me in the living room . She looked so pretty and I was so speechless . She said ", What ?" And I said ", nothing it's just wow !" She said ", thanks seaweed brain ." I took her hand and we went to the garage and found a limo waiting for us and the driver was Aphrodite . She Said ",  Hello Percbeth ." We said hi back then everybody else came then we left. We got to the dance me and Anni went dancing . She found out that I called her Anni and got mad at me . Then I finally found Jason and then we got Piper back . Jason fell and Piper saw and then she came running over then she got scared then Jason jumped up at her then she screamed then Jason and I could not stop laughing. Finally I got up to find Annebath . I found her talking to some girls . Then I started to walk to her till Lea stepped on front  of me and said ", Hey baby want to dance ?" I said ", No !" And walked off . I finally found Annebeth and she asked if we could leave ? I said ", Yes ." And we went out side then we had to wait for the limo . We waited for about 5 minutes then the limo came . Annebeth and I got in and she put her head on my shoulder then a couple minutes later she was asleep. I said ", I love you !" Even though she is asleep a I could still she her smile. Everybody else got in and Piper was asleep on Jason .