First of all...(BWWM)

By ihatethisyo

"Why can't I date a sexy black women like you?I like you Yazmin.Is that so hard to believe?" Yazmin rolled he... More

The Beginning
Confrontation
The Criminal
The Kidnapper
The Cabin
The Bond
The Bond(prt2)
The Escape
The Dream(short chap)
Oh no
That Felt Good
Your So Sexy
Sleeping Issues
Finally
Dominate
Suck
I'm not your Baby
Temptation
Forced
Short Author's Note
Acceptance
Fed Up
Clear
Tease
Understanding
Change
Confessions
TAKING A BREAK
Not a Happy Ending
Depression
Now or Never
Wtf!?!
Unexpected
Bad Boy
Keep Her
What now
Back on it
Musical.ly(not an update)
Control
Seduction
Explanation
Caught up
Withdrawal
Replacement
Replacement prt 2
Replacement prt 3
Aftermath
Aftermath prt 2
Calm before the storm
Calm before the storm prt 2
Forgotten
Posted!!!
Find
Lost
Step up
Stolen
Ha
Forever
authors note ig
Ripped
Jump
...
Complications
Get used to it
honest (authors note)
Bam Chicken Wangs
Prove it
Hallelujah
Chocolate
Getting it
Wrong
Nonsense
Surrender
Turning on(the stove)
Damn Carter(lol)
Meep
You thought
Great*sarcasm*
Lately

Road

6.3K 253 111
By ihatethisyo

*I really like this song it doesn't relate to CARMIN in this chapter but in general it does hehe

Yazmin's POV

It stopped raining when the cars started lessening on the road.We both hopped on the bike and peddled down the highway.I swear this highway goes on forever.

"Carter...someone's waving over at us!"I pointed to a car that pulled over.

Yes!

"Really?"He looked where I pointed.

"Hey kids,wanna ride?"The guy spoke through his window.

"I ain't a kid!"I blurted out loud.Oops.

"Yeah.Sure.We would love a ride!"Carter said,looking down at me with a mean glare.Yikes,sorry.

"Okay kids.Hop in."

Dear Lord I beg of you do not make this man a rapist or a murderer.Thank you.

I went into the back and Carter joined me.

"So where you guys heading?"The man asked.

"New York."I answered.

The man's face was in shock.

"Thats the opposite way!Its gonna take twice as long to get there.I'm not gonna be able to take you the whole way.I'll drop you at a bus stop to wherever you need to go. I'm Harold by the way."He said,taking the car in a u-turn which caused a lot of traffic in the road.

I can't believe we were going the wrong way.No wonder it felt like were weren't getting anywhere.

Carter's face expression read what I was thinking.

"Well I'm Yazmin and that's Carter."I introduced, smiling.

"Nice to meet you guys."

Carter nodded .

Harold talked to us while he drove.
"How did you guys end up stranded?"

My eyes popped out my head.

Carter looked over at me.What do we tell him?

I shrugged.

"Whats up?Did you guys get kidnapped?And run away or something?"Harold laughed.

We laughed along with him awkwardly.

"Of course not."I laughed.

Mhmmm oh my god.

Finally,he moved on from that subject and asked Carter about school and such.I zoned out because I obviously don't give two shits.He he.

After sometime I think I went to sleep because I felt Carters breath on my neck.

"Wake up.Were almost there"he whispered so softly.If I wasn't a light sleeper I don't know how the hell you suppose to wake somebody else up like that.I rolled my eyes.Boys.

I yawned and looked out the window.Ahhhh Manhattan. I missed it so much.

I'm so glad that Harold isn't some crazy person.

"Alright kids.This is where I go.Or you go.Whatever.The bus stop is across the street."He pointed.I nodded.Carter came out of the car and I followed.

When we got to the bus stop,the streets were basically deserted.That means it must be pretty late.

"Here it comes"Carter looked up the road.The MTA bus rumbled down the street.

We climbed in but then realized we had no fair.Ugh.

"Just go."The driver smiled and nodded.

"Thanks"I replied then walked down the aisle with Carter behind me.

There was nobody in the bus but us.(I swear I stay spitting them #bars)

We were seated all the way in the back.God,I felt so tired.I wonder how long this ride will take.I looked over at Carter.He was so silent.So deep in thought.I wonder what's up.

"You okay,Carter?"I asked.

He remained silent.How is he gonna pull a me on me?

"Carter...what's going on? "

I felt him pull me close and give me a hug.One of those tight bear hugs. This guy sure knows how to embrace a girl.

"Im gonna lose this...this connection we have.Aren't I?"

I shook my head."Of course not.Carter, I still wanna see you.So much that if you don't see me I will hunt you down."I grinned and gave Carter a kiss on the cheek.

He stiffened next to me.I looked up at his face and saw it turning red.Carter is so adorable.

"You promise?"He asked in a tiny voice.

"Yeah sweetie I promise."I replied ruffling his hair.That was weird.OK then.

Carter chuckled.

"Sweetie is what my mom used to call me."

I frowned.I didn't mean to.

"Sorry"I whispered.

"No! No.Its not a bad thing.It's good."He smiled.I smiled.Now we were both smiling like idiots.

"I um...I'm gonna miss you a lot.Once I get back into my normal routine Im gonna have tons of catching up to do in school. I don't even know what my excuse is for not being there to be honest."

I laughed.

"Just say you had a serious illness. "I shrugged.

Carter rolled his eyes."Of course.Cause you just love getting sick."

I raised my eyebrows.Carter blushed.

"Ooh I made you blush again."I grinned.

Carter turned away from me smiling.

I went close to him so I could see his face but his back was turned to me.

"Carterrrr...my little blushing boy...where are you?"I laughed at my stupidity.

And then literally out of nowhere he started tickling me.

"Carter!Stop!I can't take this!"I said in between my giggles.Somehow I found myself on his lap having a mini heart attack.

I kept laughing and laughing.Loud too I must add.Carter stopped and grabbed me from my waist kissing me neck.

"Get off sexy.No pretty ladies on my lap."He smirked.

I sat back in my seat."Some friend you are."

"Who said I was your friend,black girl".

My mouth opened in shock.

HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT?

"Dont attack me please!"Carter yelled,laughing seeing my hands in fist ready to pounce.

"It was a joke ma'am.Sorry.I hope I didn't offend you too much.If it helps I think you being black makes you so much better.For me."He grinned,winking.I rolled my eyes.I will kill him I will.

"Ooooh I was about to....oooh"I was still fuming just a little.

"Im sorry"Carter smiled pulling me over to him.Ugh he's so strong.I felt him stroke my thigh and kiss my collarbone.My heart beat sped up.

"W-w-what are you doing?"I stuttered.

"Calming you down"Carter's finger went up and down.

I gulped.This is not what friends do.Friends do not touch each other like that.I should tell him stop.Because if he was a true friend that's what I would do.

Woah okay.Okay woah.Okay.It tickles.And it feels nice.And now he's going too far up.

"Carter stop."I whispered.

"Took you long enough.I'm so confused.Why didn't you tell me sooner,friend?"

"What?"

"I was testing you.To see if you really were committed to this being only friends thing.You failed.Badly.So bad that I'm just gonna have to give you a make up exam"he mumbled in my ear.Why did he have to say it all hot like that?

But I get it.He is testing me.It all makes sense.So I just have to prove to him that I can be friends.This should be easy.

"Okay.You have until we get to our stop.Ready,baby?"He asked,whispereing .Oh Jesus. Save me.Save me now.

I gulped nodding.I can do this.I can.

"Alright.Give me your hands."

"Eww.So I can touch your body?Your all dirty"I scrunched up my nose.

"No.Give me your hand"

I put me hand out.He took it and kissed my fingers.

"Haha.Um so this test I don't know how far are you going because real friends don't test each other. I mean I thought we were besties.Why?Are you cheating on me with some hoe?I thought we were bffls Carter?What happened to that? "I rambled.

Carter looked at me and chuckled.He bit his lip and put one of my legs over his legs.

"So,was it Bianca?That bitch is so ghetto.Like for real.Have you seen her?Like the weave she wears is fake.Her clothes is fake.Her nails aren't even done at the nail salon.She buys them and puts them on.Its hilarious,really"I croaked the last part.

Carter smiled."I would stop talking if I were you.Everything your saying is turning me on."

I gulped.Yay just what I wanted to hear.I'm just making it worse for myself.Just what I wanted.Woop.

Carter moved his face closer to mine and looked in my eyes.I giggled.Carter laughed.Then he turned serious.

"If you don't take this test with full concentration I will punish you."He said raising his eyebrows up and down.

I snickered.He's doing this on purpose.Ugh I hate him.

"What you don't think I'm serious?Watch.When I see you again...(wink)"Carter caressed my leg.

"I bet your version of punishment is watching a movie while sitting on me."I grinned,staring at his hand.I was trying to act normal as possible.

"Nope.If I were to punish you,You would be naked.And I would have a belt.But you know that's if I get mad enough. "He said softly.

I stared at him like he was crazy.

"Im kidding"Carter replied,dying of laughter.

Then I giggled.

"Is the test over?"I asked.

Carter sighed."Not yet.Can I...touch you?"He asked.

"Sure you've been doing it for the past five minutes. Go ahead."

Carter bit his lip and grabbed the ends of my shirt.

"White boy,put my shirt down."I said bluntly.

Carter chuckled and did what he was told."You passed.You are so fun to mess with.I'm glad your my friend."He gave me a side hug.

"Yeah me too."

I looked out the window.Our stop.We got up and exited the bus once again thanking the driver.

It was a slow walk up the street. I was walking Carter home. I know I don't have to but ...I want to.

"Yaz,I've had a lot of fun this past month.With you.I'm glad I met you when I did."Carter said making me smile.He's the sweetest little white chocolate I've ever seen.

"Me too Carter.Me too."

We reached Carters house.Only something was standing in the way.Something to stop us from going further.Something that made Carter tense up next to me.

A for sale sign

Crap a doodle.Any who this was long.Carmin was life.I enjoyed writing that.
Tell me what you think in the comments.
And remember to vote.Bye.
Xoxo Nia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 109 26
Gianna has a pretty decent life as a teenager in high school she has her best friends Mavis and Karan by her side she has a good grades and a okay...
165K 10.4K 90
Be My Bad Boy Be My Man, Be My weekend lover( ha just kidding) but don't be my friend. (seriously, don't be my friend) Rosemary has a plan but she ne...
98.5K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
971K 8.8K 65
If you want a cute picture for a bwwm here is where you can get one. There are pictures for each zodiac sign and pictures specifically for them. All...