Hidden Love (Klaine, BadBoy!B...

By outofthevault

Kurt Hummel is a 17 year old boy in his senior year of high school. He's sweet, kind, loves singing and fashi... More

Hidden Love (Klaine, BadBoy!Blaine)
"Study" Date
Brotherly Love
Locker Room
Thank You
Out of Town
Lima
Words can hurt
The truth comes out
Love?
It's Complicated
Fragile Porcelain
Hello date- Goodbye friends?
Never letting go
It's official
Halloween
Cuts and Kisses
I Love You!
GET OUT COOPER!
Thanksgiving
You Saved Me
Hit after Hit
Relationships
Sectionals and Surprises
Christmas
New York
New Years Eve
New Year, New Man
Is it to late to say Sorry?
I Miss You
One step forward, two steps back
Love, Love, Love
The First Time
When one door closes, another one opens
Something that would last forever...hopefully
Prom
Hidden Love
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2

4 boys... and a lot of beer later

2.7K 82 208
By outofthevault

Disclaimer, I don't own glee.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurt stood there and watched Blaine disappear out of the building with the blonde boy.

Should I follow him? Should I...No! He's the one whose wrong here. Not me...right? Kurt thought to himself. He finally broke his gaze away from the exit, and turned around. He then sat down on the couch, and reached across the table for his bottle of beer.

"Oh, no! I think you've had enough alcohol for tonight, Kurt." Sebastian said, taking the glass bottle out of his hands. Kurt pouted, and tried to grab it out of his hand.

"Oh, come on! Just give it back Sebastian." Kurt whined. Sebastian shook his head.

"No Kurt. We've both had enough to drink, you especially."

Kurt stared at the warbler angry before turning away dramatically, and looking across the room. Sebastian got up and threw out the bottle of beer. On his way back he grabbed a water bottle for Kurt. He came back to the couch and sat down closer to Kurt.

"Here, drink this." Sebastian demanded, handing Kurt the clear bottle. Kurt carelessly took it and drank it. After Kurt had drank almost half the bottle, he cuddled into the couch. Sebastian noticed Kurt drifting off. "Hey Kurt? Do you want me to take you back to the hotel?" He offered.

Kurt rubbed his tired eyes and yawned. "I think I'm just gonna stay here until Blaine comes back." He slurred.

Sebastian licked his bottom lip. "Uh...Kurt..I don't think Blaine coming back here." He carefully told him. Kurt just stared blankly up at him.

"...Yeah...I know." Kurt lightly spoke. Sebastian gave a small, sympathetic nod.

"Come on. Let's get out of here." The warbler said standing up. Kurt followed suite. Sebastian helped Kurt out of the building.

~*~

Blaine and Sean stepped into the elevator. The blonde boy pressed the button that took them to the tenth floor. Blaine stood there with his hands in his pockets. As the elevator traveled up, Sean glanced over at Blaine, and smirked. "I've missed you...so much." He confessed. Blaine quickly turned to look at him.

"..I've missed you too." Blaine admitted. "But..I have a boyfriend you know."

Sean chuckled. "Then what are you doing here with me?" He pointed out. Before Blaine had a chance to respond, the elevator doors slide open. They stepped out and began walking down the hallway.

I shouldn't be here. I should just leave. This is a mistake. But...Sean. Why am I here with him? What about Kurt? No screw Kurt! He basically gave Sebastian a lap dance. But I still love Kurt. Then again he seemed to be getting pretty comfortable with that meerkat. Maybe just a little fuck with Sean and then I'll go...wait, what am I thinking. Blaine! What the hell! No! I'm just gonna leave. This can't happen. Blaine thought.

Sean opened the hotel room door and entered. Blaine was right behind him. The taller boy kept walking further into the room. Then Sean turned to face Blaine. He walked closer and leaned in to kiss the curly haired boy.

Oh hell no! I can't do this.

"Sean, stop! I shouldn't be here. I'm sorry. Coming here with you was a mistake. Letting you kiss me at the party was a mistake. Talking with you was a mistake. You are a mistake." Blaine began. He let out a small sigh and shook his head. " I was stupid for thinking I could still have feelings for you. I love Kurt, and now I may have ruined my whole relationship, my whole future with him. God I'm such an idiot! How could I have ignored him the entire night? I basically let him fall into Sebastian's arms. I-I have to go." Blaine quickly said. He turned on his heal and left the building. Blaine didn't even bother hailing a cab, thinking it would take to long with traffic and the amount of people in the streets. Instead, he ran all the way back to the hotel. He hopped in the elevator and rode it up to his suite. As he walked to the door, he pulled out the key card from his pocket. However it was not needed, because just as he was about to unlock it, the door was pulled open. Sebastian nearly bashed heads with Blaine.

"Oh! Hey Blaine. Sorry about that." The taller boy apologized. Blaine's eyes slightly narrowed. "Uh..I was just leaving. Kurt's in the bedroom if you..you know..want to talk. I have to warn you though he's still a little drunk and-"

"I got it. Thanks." Blaine rudely cut in. "You can go now." He harshly said. Sebastian nodded and slide passed Blaine. The short teen entered the room, closing the door behind him. He walked towards the bedroom to find Kurt sitting on the bed, and starring at the blank wall. "...What was he doing here?" Blaine asked, crossing his arms and raising both triangular shaped eyebrows. Kurt looked up and his..boyfriend.

"He just brought me back here to make sure I was safe." Kurt dryly answered. "Why'd you come back here? I thought you would have wanted to spent more time with your friends or with Sean. I mean you-"

"Oh would you just knock it off Kurt. Look, I don't care about Sean, ok. At least, not anymore. But you can't sit there and act like I'm the one who is wrong. You were on another mans lap, with your tongue down his throat!"

"Well you left me alone the entire night around a bunch of people I didn't even know. On top of that I had to watch you and Sean flirt. You let him hold your hand and you even let him kiss you. Yeah that's right Blaine I saw the kiss." By now Kurt was standing and a few hot tears had fallen down his cheek.

"If you saw the whole kiss, you would have seen me push him away. Ok, I didn't let anything happen. You on the other hand, let Sebastian kiss you. Any time through out the night you could have came over to me. No. Instead you allowed your self to sit there, get drunk, and kiss another man. I should be the only one you kiss. I love you Kurt. I would never cheat on you."

"But you left with Sean! You said you wanted sex so you left with him. You did cheat on me Blaine!"

"No I didn't! I left before he even had a chance to touch me." Blaine told him. "Why are you so annoyed with Sean anyway?" He asked. Kurt looked down at the floor and then back up at Blaine.

"Sebastian told me about what happened between you too. He told me how Sean was your first love. But then he hurt you real bad. Sebastian said that you probably still have deep feeling for Sean. And watching you with him the entire night, it made me believe it. I just..I love you so much and I don't want to loose you."

"Kurt.." Blaine sighed. Kurt shook his head and sat back down on the bed.

"I just don't get why you never told me about him?"

Blaine walked closer to Kurt, but still kept his distance. "I never told you about him because I don't care about him. When I saw Sean..I just got confused. I thought that maybe I had feelings for him. But the whole night, all I kept thinking about was you. Clearly though, I was the last thing on your mind. Do you know much seeing you and Sebastian like that hurt me? I mean, do really think that what you did was ok?" Blaine asked.

"I never said what I did was ok. But don't you think I have a reason to be upset. You can't blame me for what I did." Kurt said, defending himself. Blaine's eyes widened.

"Yes I can! What you did was extremely wrong Kurt. You cheated! I don't care if it was the amount of alcohol in your system, or the fact you were so jealous, but it was wrong. You should know better then to kiss someone else. I mean, what are you delusional? "

"Oh, ok. So you can kiss and flirt with someone else because your 'confused', but when I do it 'I'm delusional and a cheater'?" Kurt yelled. " You know what Blaine, you are such a hypocrite. Your trying to make what you did seem ok. When really you are just as wrong as I am."

"Please tell me what I did wrong! I didn't sleep with Sean, I didn't let him kiss me, I didn't climb in his lap."Blaine counted on his fingers. "Oh that's right! You did all those things".

Kurt leaped off of the bed and came right up in Blaine's face. "I didn't sleep with him!"

"Ohhh but you wanted to. You would have done anything to get back at me for 'catching up with a friend'." The badboy argued. 

"I think there was bit more then friendship on his mind, Blaine." Kurt retorted. 

"Well, maybe there should be a lot less then friendship between us." Blaine burst out.

Kurt fell silent. His eyes widened. He felt his heart fall and shatter into a million pieces. He couldn't move. His hands were frozen at his side. All he could do was stare at Blaine. "A-a-....are you saying that we should break up?" He breathed out.

Blaine looked away from Kurt. He placed his hands on his waist. His eyes darted around the room, before finally settling on Kurt's. "I think we should talk more about this tomorrow...when your sober." He said. Kurt nodded his head, whispering a small 'ok'. "I'll just...sleep on the couch. You can have the bed." Blaine turned to leave the room.

"Blaine.." Kurt quietly called. The curly haired boy turned his head to face Kurt. "...Happy New Year." Kurt whispered, as a tear fell from his eye. Blaine bit his lip and nodded.

"Yeah..happy new year." With that he left the bedroom.

Kurt collapsed on the bed, and let out silent sobs. He clutched his heart. He couldn't stop the tears from falling. What am I going to do with out Blaine? I need him. I love him. What have I done? He thought. That's how Kurt fell asleep. With those thoughts in his head, and the tears falling from his eyes, as he kept his hand over his shattered heart.

***

The next morning, Blaine woke up around nine. He walked over to the large window with the perfect view of the city. Last night Blaine too had been crying. He didn't want to end things with Kurt, but it was for the best...right? He turned away from the window and walked back to the couch. He rested his elbows on his knees and rubbed his hands on his face. He then began to cry. All he'd been trying to do was become the perfect boyfriend Kurt deserved. He promised himself to Kurt. And who was the one ruin it..well right Blaine wasn't too sure. I shouldn't have stayed with Sean the whole god damn night. But Kurt still shouldn't have kissed Sebastian. But he was drunk. That's still no excuse Blaine. But I almost had sex with another man. That's a hell of a lot worse then a kiss.

The sound of footsteps, caused Blaine to come back to his surroundings. He whipped away his tears quickly. When Kurt entered the living room, he stood up from the couch.

"..Hey." Blaine greeted. Kurt stared at Blaine confused.

"Blaine..have you been crying?" Kurt asked. Now it was Blaine's turn to stare at Kurt confused.

Does he seriously have no memory about what happened last night? 

Kurt walked closer to Blaine. "What's wrong?" He asked. Blaine sat back down on the couch, and Kurt sat as well.

"Kurt..do you..do you not remember last night?" The shorter teen asked carefully. Kurt shook his head.

"Well..I mean I remember us going tot he party, and then Sebastian and I were talking and I think I drank a beer or two but yeah that's really all I remember." He told Blaine. " Why? Did something bad happen?" Kurt asked, worried.

Blaine let out a sigh, and turned his upper body to better face Kurt. "..Last night you deffinetly drank more then two beers Kurt. And you kissed Sebastian. I..almost slept with someone-but I didn't..and we got into a pretty big fight."

Kurt shook his head. "I-I don't remember any of this. I wouldn't kiss Sebastian, I hate him. Why are you saying this? How big was our fight?" Kurt stammered. Blaine got up from the couch. He began passing back and forth and running his fingers through his raven hair. "Blaine please? Tell me what's going on! What happened last night?" He cried. Blaine noticed Kurt crying, and rushed over to him. He knelt down in font of him, and placed his hands on Kurt's knees.

"Kurt....baby..." Blaine whispered. Tears rolled down Kurt's cheeks. "Please, stop crying." He reached one hand up and whipped away a few of Kurt's tears with the pad of his thumb.

"I'm just so confused. I don't remember anything. I -I-"

Blaine climbed up on the couch, and wrapped his strong arms around Kurt. "Shhh. It's ok. We're gonna talk about everything. Alright?"

Kurt held onto Blaine's shirt, and cried into it. Blaine stroked his hand on the back of Kurt's head. After Kurt's cries died down he looked up at Blaine. His red eyes stared into Blaine's. "Can I just ask you one thing?"

Blaine nodded his head.

"Did we break up last night?"

Blaine didn't answer. He just looked at Kurt. Did they break up last night? Kurt began crying again. He moved out of Blaine's arms, and held onto the arm of the couch.

"Oh my god. I can't breath. I think I'm gonna be sick. Blaine....Blaine please. Please tell me we didn't break up. Oh my god."

The dark haired boy pulled Kurt off of the arm of the couch and held him. "Kurt stop crying ok. We need to talk about last night. It's going to be a lot harder considering you barely remember anything." 

Kurt tried to stop his sobs, and he nodded his head. "Ok."

Blaine nodded his head, and turned Kurt so that he would be able to look at him. "Alright well, first things first. What do you remember about the conversation you and Sebastian were having?" He asked. Kurt became very stiff. "It's ok Kurt."

"Well..I remember him telling me about some guy named Sean you used to..sleep with. He was the guy you were talking with when we got there." Kurt said. Blaine nodded his head.

"Yeah. Is uh..is that all you remember about the conversation?" He asked. Kurt nodded his head. "Ok, well sometime through out the night you drank a lot and you and Sebastian were getting cozy on the couch together. Sean..he..he tried to kiss me but, I didn't let him. So then I came to see if you were alright, and I saw you basically in Sebastian's lap, making out with him. I got pretty pissed and we fought for a bit and then I left with Sean. But nothing happened! I left before anything could." Blaine explained. " And when I got back here we had another fight..and well I'm not sure if we broke up or not. But if I'm being perfectly honest...I think we should."

"What?! Blaine no! Please! I-I don't even remember doing any of that. Please Blaine, can't we work through this? I love you. I love you so much. I would never cheat on you." Kurt bawled.

"That's the thing, you did. You did cheat." Blaine snapped. "I get it, ok. You were drunk. You were mad that I was ignoring you. But, it still doesn't give you the right to kiss someone else. I know you don't remember doing it, but you did. And I can't forgive you for it...at least not yet."

Kurt moved closer to Blaine. "Please Blaine....we can fix this. I'm so sorry. You know I would never cheat on you."

Blaine began to tear up as well. He placed his hands on Kurt's waist. Kurt rested his hands on Blaine's chest. "I don't want us to break up. I love you with every thing I am. But..for now..it's for the best."

Kurt shook his head, as the tears continued to fall. Finally though, he nodded his head. "Ok. But please know that I will never stop loving you. Ever."

Blaine gave a small nod. They then brought there lips together for one last kiss. When they pulled away from the kiss, Kurt got off of the couch and ran into the bedroom, closing the door and locking it.

Him and Blaine just broke up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The journey back home was quiet. Kurt and Blaine packed their things in silent, not daring to look at each other. One the plane they sat together, but didn't speak. There were moments when their hands brushed together, which only mad Kurt dash for the restroom to cry. Kurt texted his father when they landed back in Ohio. The two teens found their luggage and began walking to the exit. Suddenly Kurt stopped and turned around to look at Blaine.

"Do you..um..still need me to drive you home?" The taller teen asked.

Blaine itched his curly head. "Uh no..it's ok..I um..I got a ride." He said.

Kurt nodded his head and gave a sad smile. "Ok well, I guess I'll see you around."

Blaine nodded his head. "Yeah. I'll see you around." With that Blaine headed towards the airport exit. Kurt watched as his..ex-boyfirend walked away. He waited a little while before walking out of the air port as well. He found his dad waiting in the parking lot. When the passenger side door opened, Burt glanced over at his son and smiled.

"Hey kiddo!" Burt greeted. Kurt climbed in, sat down and put his luggage in the back seat. Burt's eyebrows furrowed together. "Where's Blaine?" He asked his son.

Kurt looked at his hands in his lap. "He got ride form someone else."

"Oh..ok. Is everything alright?" Burt questioned, concerned. Kurt bite his bottom lip and looked out the window. "..Kurt?"

"Can we just go home." Kurt chocked out. Burt nodded his head and began driving home.

~*~

At the Hudson-Hummel household, Finn sat on the couch drinking root beer with Puck. The two of them had been hanging out often since they settled things. Carole was in the kitchen baking some lasagna. Suddenly the front door swung opened and before anyone could say 'hello', Kurt ran up the steps. Finn turned his head around and saw Burt standing there.

Finn paused the television and stood up. "What happened?" 

Burt shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I tried talking to him but he wouldn't say a word. Finn go talk to your brother please."

Finn nodded his head. Puck looked over at his friend. The two boys headed up the steps. Finn walked up to Kurt's bedroom door and lightly knocked. There was no answer.

"Dude? Can we talk?"

There was movement behind the door, and then it opened. Kurt stood there with tear satins on his cheeks. Kurt walked back in to the room and sat down on his bed. Finn and Puck walked in too.

"What the hell happened?" Puck asked. Kurt shook his head and began sobbing. Finn's eyes widened. He wasn't sure what to do. Puck sat down on the bed next to Kurt. "What's going on?"

"Dude come on.... Tell us." Finn said. Kurt whipped his eyes with the sleeve of his cardigan.

"Blaine and I-we broke up." Kurt sniffled.

"Oh that it! I'm breaking one of his nuts." Puck angrily said, standing up from the bed.

"No. no. Puck it's fine. It was my fault that we broke up. I-I got drunk and kissed someone else. I mean there's a lot more to the story but, I don;t even remember it." Kurt told them.

"Do you want us to do anything?" FInn asked. Kurt nodded his head.

"Could you leave?" Kurt quietly spoke. Finn nodded his head, and gave Puck a small slap on the shoulder. They left the room and closed the door behind them. They walked back downstairs and went into the kitchen. Burt looked over at his step son and his friend.

"Well..? What he say?" Burt asked. Finn put his hands in his pockets and looked down at the floor before looking back up.

"Him and Blaine broke up. That's all he really said." Finn informed him. Burt nodded his head.

"I..uh..I have to run Finn, but I'll see you later." Puck said.

"Ok, I'll see you at school."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaine walked out of his front door and got in his car. He drove to the nearest 7 eleven. He headed inside and grabbed a pack of cigarets. After he bought them he went around the back of the building and lit one. He put the stick in between his lips and inhaled. Then slowly let it out. In the distance Blaine saw someone walking towards him. As the person got closer Blaine saw that it was Puck.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I warned you, if you broke my boy Kurt's heart I was going to break your nuts!" Puck shouted. Blaine threw his cigarette on the floor and stomped on it to put it out. The curly haired boy shook his head, and leaned on the brick wall.

"How'd you find me?"

"Shut it. So which one of your nuts would you like me to break first?"

"Can we just talk about this."Blaine sighed.

"There's nothing to talk about. You hurt him so now-"

"Did you ever think that I'm hurting too?" Blaine sharply spat. Puck narrowed his eyes.

"Talk to me hobbit."

"First off you should know that Kurt was the one who broke my heart. He cheated on me with some ass-crack named Sebastian. It happened the other night. Kurt and I went to a party and.. well he made out with this guy. Kurt was't even sorry for what he did." Blaine partially lied. "And he kept trying to say that what he did was ok. When I clearly tried to explain to him that cheating isn't ok. I just-I'm not ready to forgive him. I mean I have done everything right..and he just throws away our entire relationship. So I broke up with him. Simple as that. Now Kurt and Sebastian can make out in peace."He said.

"Oh come on now Blaine. You mean to tell me that while you were with your boyfriend he just started making out with some other guy right in front of you? Kurt would't do that."

"Yeah? Well he did. Ok. I turned my back for a second and the next thing I know the two of their tongues are dancing together. Oh! And did I mention he practically gave this guy a lap dance?!"

Puck eyed Blaine suspiciously. "I don't get it. Kurt loves you. I mean he's lying in his bed hysterical crying. Why would he cheat on you?" The mohawked teen questioned.

Blaine shrugged. "I don't know. Listen Puck, I gotta go. Maybe you can break one of my nuts some other time."

"I-I'm not gonna do that. I was just mad that you would hurt Kurt like that...but it seems like Hummel is the wrong one here. I'm sorry Blaine. I'll see you later." Puck said. Blaine nodded and the two of them went there separate ways.     

***

Kurt laid on his bed, staring at the curtain covered windows. The tears rolled down his face. There was a small knock on the door.

"Yes?" Kurt sniffled. The door opened and Burt entered the room. Kurt looked at his dad over his shoulder before turning away. 

"Hey kid." Burt said. Kurt squeezed his eyes shut as the tears kept falling. Burt sat down on the bed. "Finn told me what happened...and I really think we should talk."

Kurt rolled over onto his other side and sat up against his headboard. He pulled his legs up and hugged them close to his chest.

"I want to know everything that happened in New York. Ok?" Burt said. Kurt nodded his head. He let out a sigh and whipped his eyes.

"Ok..well before I tell you anything please don't get mad at me when I tell you certain things about the trip."

Burt raised an eyebrow. "I'm not so sure I can promise that." He smiled, trying to make his son do the same. Kurt gave a small smile, and then began telling him the story. He told him how at first everything was fine. He told him that they went out to eat, went skating, got ice-cream. He told Burt that at the party, he drank a bit. This information caused Burt to raise his eyebrow and listen even closer. Kurt explained how Blaine told him that he kissed another guy and that they had a huge fight. He told them how they broke up. At the end of the story Kurt was hysterical crying.

"I just still can't believe that were really broken up. I-I just feel like-oh god- dad I can't breath. I need Blaine. I love him. I love him and without him I just.." Kurt sobbed. Burt wrapped his arms around his son and held him close.

"Can I be honest with you?" Burt asked. Kurt nodded his head. "..I have no idea what to say. It's times like these when I really wish your mother was here. You know? I mean I understand that you have Carole to talk to, but your mom always had good advise. So I guess all I can say is..don't give up." He told Kurt. "You love Blaine..right?"

Kurt nodded his head.

"Well if you keep that in your mind and in your heart, I can guarantee that everything will work out perfectly for the two of you."

"Thanks dad." Kurt smiled. Burt smiled back at his son, and they shared a hug. Burt left the room and headed back downstairs. Kurt still sat in his bed. He had no way to describe how he was feeling. He felt awful and alone. He missed Blaine already. Knowing that Blaine wasn't there hurt Kurt in the worst way possible. He cuddled back into the bed and promised himself that he would fix things with Blaine. He wouldn't give up. Him and Blaine will get their happily ever after.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N:

Omg I'm so sorry. But I can promise you things will get better. I wasn't planning on writing the chapter this way but hints kind of took a turn and I went for it. So I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait for the next part!

Thank you all so much for your votes and comments <3

(I really do appreciate the comments on my grammar mistakes. lol. Spelling is like..my worst.)

Anyway thank you all so much for reading this chapter!! Please comment and vote

Also I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.6K 37
High school is a difficult period for most people, but for Kurt Hummel, it is a living hell. Being the only person out of the closet at his school ma...
719 28 26
Klaine AU: Kurt Hummel is just entering High School and is nervous for his first day. Little did he know he would meet a new kid who he would connect...
256K 9.5K 67
~COMPLETED~ Blaine Devon Anderson had it all. He was popular and dating the hottest girl in the school. However, not everything was as it seemed. Me...
395 19 27
His whole high school life Blaine Anderson had the locker next to the schools bad boy Kurt Hummel. Luckily Blaine only has to bear one more year unt...