It's Time To Duel (Transforme...

Af PrincessAura273

Book 1 of my brand new series! What happens when the Transformers become a world wide card game? Find out now... Mere

It's Time To Duel (Transformers Legends)
Chapter 2 - Spring Battle
Chaper 3 - New Addition
Chapter 4 - Can You Please Talk?
Chapter 5 - I Challenge You
Chapter 6 - Madalyn VS. Chaos Bringer
Chapter 7 - Friends
Chapter 8 - Into The River
Chapter 9 - Lost Without You
Chapter 10 - Madalyn VS. Colin
Chapter 11 - Second Chances
Chapter 13 - Emanuel's Battle
Chapter 14 - Madalyn & Emanuel
Chapter 15 - The Combination Battle
Chapter 16 - Selina Comes To Town
Chapter 17 - Unexpected Guests
Chapter 18 - Madalyn & Selina VS. Allie & AJ Part 1
Chapter 19 - Madalyn & Selina VS. Allie & AJ Part 2
Chapter 20 - Iestyn The Battle Strategist
Chapter 21 - Najat vs. Zach Round 1
Chapter 22 - Najat vs. Zach Round 2
Chapter 23 - David's Dinobot Connection
Chapter 24 - Emanuel & Selina vs. David
Chapter 25 - The Secret Is Out
Chapter 26 - Madalyn vs. David & Chaos Bringer
Chapter 27 - Iestyn's Grandfather

Chapter 12 - Emanuel's Time To Shine

483 13 4
Af PrincessAura273

Madalyn's Mom's P.O.V.

I was at home on a Saturday in the hallway calling for Madalyn who was still up in her room.

Mom: Madalyn! Oh Madalyn! She can't still be asleep! It's already past lunch time.

I walked up the stairs and went down the hall towards her room.

--------

Madalyn's P.O.V.

I got up late this morning being a Saturday and all. But I was at my computer with Optimus's hologram projecting from the tablet of him standing on my shoulder. My friends were online so we were chatting for the last hour.

Najat: Aw, that's so nice to hear that you and Optimus are back together again!

Madalyn: Yeah.

Iestyn: Well I thought after you threw Optimus into the river, we'd never hear from him again.

Emanuel: Actually Madalyn, I'm surprised your Transformer decided to come back to you. I know how you can be sometimes.

Emanuel had this playful grin on his face while Prediking projected his hologram form onto Emanuel's shoulder.

Madalyn: Ha! Like your one to talk Emanuel! You don't know anything about how to treat a Transformer!

Emanuel: Yeah? We get along just fine! Ain't that right Prediking?

Prediking: I must admit he does treat me quite well.

Emanuel: Aw isn't my Prediking the greatest?

Selina: Sorry to interrupt, but we should focus on Chaos Bringer. He threatens all of us with his schemes to steal our Transformers!

Emanuel: Hey it's not my fault that jerk beat me!

All of a sudden my mom opened the door and she burst into my room. Optimus quickly turned off his hologram before my mom spotted me.

Mom: Madalyn are you in there?! Get out of bed and-- Madalyn?

She spotted me at the computer, all dressed up for the day, and her facial expression changed from anger to confusion.

Mom: Why didn't you answer me?

Madalyn: Sorry mom, I guess I didn't hear you calling for me.

Mom: Well you had me very worried young lady! Now then, I'd like you to run a little errand for me.

She brought out a grocery bag and handed it to me.

Madalyn: What?! Can't you see I'm busy with my gang right now?

Mom: Never mind your gang Madalyn. I want you to scoot on over to the super market.

Madalyn: Huh? But mom your killing my free time!

She pulled out a flyer and showed it to me with pictures of steaks and ribs.

Mom: The market is having a sale on ribs today. Your favourite!

Madalyn: No way! We haven't had those in months! Count me in!

I grabbed the flyer and grocery bag and turned off my computer. I said goodbye to my friends of course. Then I ran down the stairs and quickly put my shoes on and walked out the door. As I walked down the street I started singing this little jingle of mine.

Madalyn: Ribs! Ribs! Eat them up! Ribs! Ribs! Yummy ribs!

-----

Optimus's P.O.V.

The tablet was strapped to Madalyn's belt and my hologram form was sitting on Madalyn's shoulder.

Optimus: *whispers* I will never understand humans.

-------

Emanuel's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the stool at a bar at my parents restaurant a.k.a my home. Our house was on the second and third floor.

Emanuel: Aw man! You can't be serious! Why do I have to work in here dad? Why? Why?! I hate being a waiter! It's the most boring job in the world!

Dad: Oh come on Emanuel! Your mom and I love having you around!

Emanuel: Whatever. But a boy can't get rich if the place is deserted!

Dad: I call it a mid-day slump!

Mom: You should be very proud of your family business Emanuel, why your father is constantly bragging about you! Have a look around, dear! Your father worked very hard to turn this place into a shrine for his little prince. You'd think that there would be more pictures of me, but no!

I looked around the walls of the restaurant to see different pictures of me, from being a baby, to science fair, elementary and middle school graduation, everything!

Dad: Yeah well, can't a father be proud of his only son?

Emanuel: Whoa! I have got the freakiest parents on the planet!

Mom: Say Emanuel, seeing as we're a little slow, you mind running a little errand for me this afternoon?

Emanuel: Yeah I guess.

Mom: I read in the paper that grocery town is having a giant meat sale today. And if you go, maybe I'll make you some shis-cabobs!

Emanuel: *gasps* I love shis-cabobs!

But then again, I did some thinking.

(Flashback)

Madalyn: Sweet! I just love ribs! Yum!

(End of Flashback)

Emanuel: Oh great! I bet I'll run into Madalyn there.

-------

Madalyn's P.O.V.

I was walking through the corridor of Grocery Town while quietly singing my jingle. As I was turning a corner I accidentally ran into someone and we both fell on the ground.

Madalyn: Ouch! Oh I'm so-- huh?

The person I ran into was a teenage boy. He had green sunglasses in his black hair, had brown eyes, wore a green jacket with a black t-shirt, dark green cargo pants, and black sneakers. That's when it hit me. It was Emanuel!

Madalyn: Emanuel?

Emanuel: Oh, Madalyn...

Madalyn & Emanuel: Wait a minute!

Emanuel: Madalyn, do you live around here?

Madalyn: Yeah, do you?

Emanuel: I do, just around the corner.

Madalyn. Ha! Well, we finally meet!

Emanuel: Yeah, I guess we do! I mean, after talking online for such a long time.

Madalyn: So maybe, we could be neighbours or something!

Emanuel: I got an idea!

Now I was started to get confused. Emanuel stood up from the ground and extended his hand towards me.

Emanuel: Let's have a battle!

Madalyn: What, here?

I took his hand and he helped me up.

Emanuel: No silly! How about we meet later at the park?

Madalyn: Nah, I wouldn't want to take your Transformers on. I'm a pretty good Titan. Catch you later!

I grabbed my grocery bag and ran down the corridor while waving goodbye.

----------

Emanuel's P.O.V.

I waved goodbye to Madalyn as she left. As I was picking up my bag I noticed something on the floor. It was a Transformers tablet with a aqua blue covering with the Autobot Insignia on the back.

Emanuel: She dropped her tablet!

All of a sudden it turned on and an envelope appeared on the screen.

Tablet: Welcome Madalyn. You have received one new message.

The envelope opened and Chaos Bringer came up on the screen.

Chaos Bringer: Hello Madalyn, Chaos Bringer here with a little invitation for you. Meet me at the river this afternoon around 3 O'Clock. And come alone, if you know what's good for you!

Emanuel: I just hate that creep! Someone has got to stop him before he ruins everything! And that someone, is gonna be me!

-------

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Madalyn: Aww man! I gotta step on it! I'm late! Mom is gonna-- what the?

I checked for my tablet to check the time, only it wasn't attached to my belt. It was missing!

Madalyn: I must have dropped it when I ran into Emanuel! I gotta go back for it!

I turned around and ran back to the area where I met Emanuel. He wasn't there. And so was my Tablet.

Madalyn: Aw man! Where did it go? It's gotta be here! Unless Emanuel found it.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.1K 53
Midna Dark is a human, but she is different than most humans. She is friends with giant robot aliens. This is the story on how she found one than bec...
9.1K 236 33
This story is a working progress. Can't stop making new stories. But this story is about Hannah. Which she is a human. But she is also seeing and dat...
5K 179 11
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
26.8K 629 25
Sequel to Life of an Agent. When the Autobot base is destroyed, Aura sets out to search for the other Autobots. With the Decepticons new fortress tow...