Isabelle >> Rumbelle [ON HOLD]

By onceuponaunicorn

The story follows Isabella French, the daughter of Rumplestiltskin and Belle French. In Storybrooke, she is s... More

Welcome Isabella
Welcome To StoryBrooke
Regina
Henry's missing! (Again)
Operation Cobra
SNOW FALLS
The Price Of Gold
The Still Small Voice
A/N
DSPERATE SOULS
TRUE NORTH
7:15AM
BROKEN
WE MEET AGAIN
A/N : PLEASE READ!
Aurora..GONE!
The Well
GUESS WHOS BACK
NEW YORK
CORA
RETURNING
Who?!
QUIET MINDS
THE SHOWDOWN
BLEEDING THROUGH
A curious thing
TIME PORTAL
FLASHBACK
TIME PORTAL #2
ELSA
A/N
ELSA PT. 2
HMM
A/N - PLEASE READ
TS LOLZ

THE HEART IS A LONELY HUNTER

793 32 0
By onceuponaunicorn

I wake up and go straight to school. I always like to confide to Miss Blanchard but when i came in Graham was there. I over heard some of there conversation. He had seen a wolf! He was the Huntsman. I run to see Henry.

When we go home, Graham knocks on the door. I answer it. "Oh sorry Graham Emma isn't here" i say. "Thas okay i am actually here for you, and Henry" he says. I let him in and Henry gets his book. We explain it all to him, how it was Regina and that he was the Huntsman. "I was a prisoner there too" i mutter. "Who were you? There?!" E asks. "That doesn't matter" i say. I didn't really know myself. All i knew was that when i was born, Belle was locked up in the castle. And so was i.

He goes after a while. I go to Granny's diner. "Hot cocoa please" i say. I see Mary Margaret ad i go sit by her. "So a little bird told me about you and Doctor Whale" i say winking. She blushes. "It was nothing, honestly" she says. I raise my eyebrow. Though i think she is still heart broken about David.

Now that Kathryn and David are back together again, Regina is a lot more, i don't know...relaxed? She was hell bent on keeping David and Mary Margaret away from each other. That didn't matter at the moment.

That night, i could not get to sleep. I hear talking coming from Reginas bedroom. An imposter? I rush in. Graham was lying next to her. IN BED! "Oh my god!" I shout before rushing out. I quickly throw clothes on and run out of the door. Graham later comes out, seeing me sitting on the porch. "He he says softly. I just look at him. "I thought....i thought i could trust you! But all along..." I say angrily. I raise back inside as quickly as i could avoiding Regina.

In the morning i go to see Emma. "Hey" she says. "Hey..." I aay back. She was in her deputy sheriff uniform. I couldn't possibly tell her about Graham and Regina. Not now.

THAT NIGHT..
I stayed in the Police Station till Emma came back. She came back with Graham. I cut on her lip. "Dont ask" she says to me. Then her and Graham talk and kiss. Suddenly Graham collapses onto the floor. He would not wake up. "GRAHAM!?" I shout shaking him. As did Emma. He was dead...

I cried so much that night. Regina came in. "Go away!!" I shout at her. "Im sorry about Graham" she says. There was dust on her fingers. "you!" I snap. "You crushed his heart didnt you!?" I shout. She did not reply. I run out of the room and out of the house until i reached Mary Margarets apartment. I knock on the door. Mary Margaret opened the door. She could see the tears in my eyes and quickly let me in.

"You can stay here for a while" Miss Blanchard said making a hot cocoa. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" I say smiling slightly. "KNOCK KNOCK" the door knocks. Emma gets the door. It was Regina. I stand up. "Where is my daughter?" She snaps. I step in. "I am not your daughter! Nor will i ever be!" I say. She looks at me. At first she looked hurt hut then she shook it off. She just scowls at Emma before storming off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 1.2K 14
»οиgοιиg« Es ist ein heißer Sommer und das Ende der 1970er in Korea. Jimins Eltern haben einen Freund der Familie für besagten Sommer aufgenommen, da...
6.4K 39 101
Eigentlich dachte Mira immer sie würde auf nette, freundliche und romantische Typen stehen. Sie dachte es... Bis Tom Riddle ihr eines Tages zu nahe k...
4.4K 278 23
"Amo, so geht das nicht weiter!" Er schaute mich nur an. "Junge, dein ganzer Song Arielle besteht aus Sachen, die ich dir irgendwann mal gesagt habe...
6.5K 171 34
Kate Davis kommt zum LAPD, sie wird ein Rookie und wurde Tim Bradford zugeteilt. Das die zwei sich nicht mögen, wäre untertrieben. Kate hasste Tim, s...