FLASHBACK

Credit to @kkrules22

HOOKS POV:

"My daughter has a daughter" Cora says. "The evil queen has a daughter? Since when?" I say shocked? "No no no...she isn't really hers...my daughter stole her from that woman....Belle." Cora explains. Well that made more sense. Belle was locked up there. "She gave birth! She was going into labour when i got there...but who is the Father?" I ask. Cora smiles. "Your enemy...Rumplestiltskin" she says slowly. I smile. I needed that child. It would be my leverage.

So i get inside the castle. A little girl stares at me from her cot. "Well hello there...you must be Isabella?" I ask the little girl. She obviously doesn't reply. "Right then let's get on with this" i say picking her up. She didn't cry, or make a sound. Surprisingly behaved. I get out the castle untouched by guards. "You just couldn't resist could you?" Cora asks me when i return. "Well...i couldn't just leave her!" I say. "You must be Isabella....and one day you will be the most powerful woman in all the realms" Cora whispers into her ear. I look at her confused. "Well she is the DARK ONES daughter...did you not expect some power to be passed on...or should i say ALOT of power" she says.

That also made a lot of sense. Sshe stayed hidden for a couple of weeks. "You really think you could take her...for your petty revenge?" Regina asks, holding the child. "Worth a shot" i say grinning. She rolls her eyes. "Don't try it again...i can have you killed instantly" she snaps. She looks at the coffin. "May i have a moment alone...with my Mother?" She asks. "Want me to take the child?" I ask with hope in my voice. "You wish" she spits. Also, worth a shot. I exit. That was the last time i ever saw the young girl. But i remember the times we had. The nights of pirate stories and tales of the seas. The endless days of me sharing my secrets while she listened. We grew strong together. I grew to care for her. I grew to love her. And i think, maybe she loved me too. As a father of course. That could of been me and Milah. But it wasn't. Thanks to the bloody crocodile. He ripped everything away from me. And soon i would do the same.