SNOW FALLS

We had found Prince Charming. Well, Henry had. He was a coma patient!! Me and Henry had an idea.

Me, Henry, Emma and Mary Margaret met at Granny's. "You need to read to him! YOUR STORY!" Henry says showing her the book. We kept asking and she finally agreed. We were very excited. I pulled Henry into the corner. "Look Henry, you have analysed this book one thousand times...do you know if i'm in the book?" I ask him. He stares at me for a moment. "I think i might know" he says. "You may be the daughter of Rumplestiltskin" he says. "MR GOLD!" I shout a bit to loud. Everyone looks. "Sorry" i mutter. "Why? Why do u think that?" I ask. Henry takes a breath. "Belle had a baby, called Isabella...i don't know why your name has stayed the same...maybe it was what Regina wanted?" Henry whispers. I had to find out.

I stayed at home. Henry went to see how the reading went. Someone knocked on the door and Mr Gold was there. "What?" She asks. "Have you seen her?" He asks. "Who?" Regina replied. I stood on the landing. "My daughter" he says. My eyes widen. Me? I make a creak, and Regina turns to me. I go downstairs. "Hello..Mr Gold" i say. "hello Isabella" he nods. I slowly walk away. "No Mr Gold i don't, now leave us please" she slams the door in his face. She turns to me. "What did you hear? Wheres Henry?" She snaps at me. "Everything, and you should know your HIS mother!" I say. "Cut the crap!" She says. "It's me isn't it! Im his DAUGHTER! Aren't i?" I ask. "Stop it with the book !" She says. "You know im right! Dont you! You lying-" but before i could continue her hand had rapidly slapped me. I stopped. Tears well up in my eyes. I run out the door. I hear her shouting "NO ISABELLA WAIT!" But i didn't i ran to Granny's.

I saw Henry and Emma and Mary Margaret. "What happened? I thought u were with Regina!?" Mary Margaret asks. Then she noticed the bright red hand mark on my face. "I ran away from her...i cant take it...her...anymore" i say. Emma looks at me with a sorry look. "Your mother-" Emma starts. "She isn't my Mother!" I snap. "Regina...is only trying to help you...she loves you, you know" emma corrects. "Them why would she rip me away from my parents" i asked. I had started getting flashes of my memory. But i didn't know or see anyone who looks like my Mother. Belle. in Storybrooke.

I marched back to my house. I knock on the door. Regina answers. "Isabella i was so worried!" She says. "No you wasnt! But where is Belle?!" I ask her. She looked at me. "Excuse me?!" She says sternly. "You no damn well what i said!" I snap. She put on her angry face. "Go to your room!" She barks at me. I shrug and obey. I make a checklist of where Belle would be. It consisted of;
Enchanted Forest
Regina has locked her up somewhere
Rumplestiltskin has locked her up somewhere
Granny's

And that was all i could think of! I began yawning so i get into bed and eventually fall asleep...