Henry's missing! (Again)

Regina rushed into my room. "Isabella wake up! Henry has ran away again!!" She says anxiously. I just smirk. Smart kid. "Do you know where he is?!" She snaps. "No Ma'am" i say grinning.

We went to the Police Station. Graham was there. And Emma? "Graham Henry has ran away again" she says before spotting Emma. "What is she doing here?" She growls. "Shouldn't you be in school Izzie?!" Graham asks. "Im helping with the Henry Hunt!" I say like it was obvious.

Emma looked onto his computer. He had cleared it! Then she got the data again, and saw that he had used Mary Margarets Credit Card! We went straight to his school.

Of course Mary Margaret new nothing of this. But me and Mary Margaret both knew where Henry was. And after my Mother left, Emma Swan had figured it out. "You know where he is dont you?" She asked us. "You might want to check his castle" Me and Mary Margaret say smiling.

Emma and me go off to find Henry. I knew Emma wanted some alone time. "I will stay in the car" i say nodding. She nods back and goes off to talk to him. They come back and we go back to Regina's house. He runs in to the house and i follow after him. There was going to be a cat fight! And i didn't want to hear it. We race upstairs. The clock had begun to move...which was a very good sign! The curse was weakening. I had scanned the pages. So far i wasn't in the book. And it wasn't like i could just ask Regina.