BROKEN

I grab my bag and rush out. Miss Blanchard drives me to the hospital. I run through the doors, straight to Henry's bed. He lay there, motionless. I begin to tear up. Emma and Regina come back...from the cupboard? I shrug to upset to ask. "Your gonna be okay Henry...it will be fine tomorrow...i promise" i say gripping his hand. Emma comes forward and i step back. She says things and then kisses him on the head. I feel a gush and suddenly everything became clear. The curse had been broken.

I turn to Regina, hatred in my eyes. "You" i say. She looked at me wide eyes. She gripped my arms. "He can't find you..." She muttered and started yanking me across the room. "No!" I begin to shout. "Let go of me!" I bellow. She lets go. "I will find me....you cannot stop that! Nobody decides my fate but me!" I say gravely before running off. Straight for Mr Golds Pawn Shop...

I had to admit, i was nervous. I open the door and there stood my Mother, Belle and Rumplestiltskin. "Isabella!" Belle exclaims rushing towards me. "We found you" she cries. "Is this my- my daughter?" Mr Gold stutters. Belle nods. I smile. "Please, call me Izzie" i say smiling. We all have a family hug. It was the best moment ever! "So where have you been all this time?" Rumple asks. "Regina's Castle..." I say and Belle nods. I needed to see Snow and Charming. I rush to go see them. "You guys found each other" i say happily. "Did you find your parents?" Snow asks. "Wait how did you know?" I ask confused slightly. "We knew from the start, there was just no way of rescuing you...Hook took you when you were a baby, but you were brought safely back" Charming says. How did they know so much? I wanted anwers! I marched straight to The Mayor's House.

There was a very large crowd of people already there. I stand back. Dr Whale threatens Regina but then Snow butts in. Regina was going to the Station and was to be locked away. I followed her. "Who the heck is Hook?" I ask her. She looks at me for a moment before saying "so you know huh? Well he took you when you were a baby, no idea why and then safely returned you...God knows what he did to you" Regina says bitterly. I had so many questions. "Well how old was i?" I ask. Regina shrugs "about 11 months old" She snaps before my Dad walks in. "Izzie would you mind giving me and the Mayor some privacy?" Rumple asks and i nod before going out. I go to see Charming and Snow.

We then go back to the station and this big black thing started terrorises the place. Snow held the thing off. What was that thing? Regina had a mark on her hand and apparently the thing was after her. Fire would keep it away but Regina had an idea. A hat?

It was a portal. And we were to take it there. We head down and prepare ourselves. I got to stay and help out, which pleased me a lot. "Lets do this" i say. It comes again, and Regina begins trying to spin the hat. I help her and Emma helps. The portal sucks th thing in. Then it grabs Emma pulling her in. I feel a grip on my ankle seeing Emma's hand i then get dragged down. Snow follows. Then everything went black.

We are getting pushed along, all tied together. By two women. I hadn't a clue who they were though. We ended up in a huge camp kinda thing. And we were put in the dungeon. Suddenly Cora emerges from the shadows. My eyes widen. "Hello Snow, Isabella" she smirks. I remember her. Her death was fake!? "I remember when you were a baby" she says to me. "You never saw me as a baby?" I mutter. She smiles. Then she greeted Snow. I was too confused to listen. Then she tried to make Emma believe she was 'good'. We got let out. Apparently Lancelot knew Snow. We ate up. I was blooming starving. Then we all meet with Aurora and Mulan to discuss travelling. "I think Izzie should stay here" Lancelot says. "What!? No please let me come!!" I beg. "Sorry but i think he is right...look what happened when i let you help with defeating that thing!" Snow says. "Well i wanna do something to help!" I moan. "You can help me" Lancelot says smiling. I smile back at him. "Deal" i say.

I met a load of people. It was so fun. And Lancelot taught me how to use a sword. It was all fine. Night fell. I awake to screaming. What was going on? There weren't any ogres? Cora. She started ripping peoples hearts out. I had to run. I had to get out of here.

I begin running when branches begin grabbing me, lifting me into the air. Cora walked towards me. "Hello dear Isabella" she says softly. "Let me down!" I shout at her. "If you wish!" She says and with the flick of her wrist i fall to the ground. I quickly stand up, my hands guarding my chest. "Do not worry..i am not going to rip out your heart" she says. "You actually come to quite a value to me. Well and to one of my friends" she starts. "You see, your Father was a very important man in my time...and he must have passed some of his powers down to you" She says. "Making you very powerful" she ends. I didn't have any powers!? I couldn't have. I just stayed silent. "Well we don't want you running away do we!" She says. She lifts her hand and i end up chained up in the dungeon. Again. A man comes in. Hook. "Well hello" he says. He smiles. "You must be Isabella...well pleasure to meet you again. I'm Hook. Captain Hook" he says holding out his hook. I turn away. I do hope Snow, Emma, Mulan and Aurora hurry up.