THE SHOWDOWN

We all meet waiting for Regina and Zelenas arrival. "She has to come" i say worried. "Dont worry im sure she will come" Emma replies. Zelena appears. Rumple behind him. "da-" i start but Emma stops me. "Dont Izzie...you will only get hurt" she says. I decide to obey this time.

Emma then tried to fave Zelena....which ended badly. And she fell back. We quickly helped her up. Regina comes in. "Didnt anyone tell you?" Regina says. "Black is my colour" she adds evilly. I step back a little bit. Zelena just laughs.

First Regina hits Zelena in the face. After a couple of hits and magic blasts, Zelena lifts Regina into the air and throws her into the clock tower. I begin rushing towards the tower. When we arrive, Zelena was gone and Regina was sat there. "You alright?" David asks. "Yeah...she wanted my heart" Regina says. "And did she get it?" I ask. She shakes her head. That was a relief. "I didnt get what she was going to do though" i say. "Sorry" i mutter. That was true. All she was thinking about Regina. She has a lot of anger towards Regina.

We all go back to the apartment. The next day i go to the beach with Snow & David. Suddenly we see a person emerge from the water. "ARIEL!" I say hugging her. My Mom had introduced her when she came on a message. "Heya Izzie" she says. "Why are you here?" I ask. "I need to find Eric" she says quite plainly.

((Sorry for the short updates i am really busy atm but promise they will be better soon))