TS LOLZ

((Timeskip sorryy))

I knew it was the ice cream lady!! We find her trailer in the woods and Emma cuts open a safe thing. It had things about Emma. "What is this?" She asks pulling a couple of pieces of paper. "That's my Mom's story!" I say. "No it isn't" Emma contradicts. "It's yours" she adds. I look at it again. "What does any of this mean?" I ask. Emma shrugs. "But why would she wanna know stuff about us? Isn't that a bit i don't know..." I start. "Creepy, wierd, kinda scary, intriguing" Regina butts in. I raise my eyebrow. "Yup!" I reply. My voice suddenly became hoarse, and my body started shaking. "Izzie!?" Emma shouts. Regina grabbed me. "Meet me in the hospital" Regina says and with a wave of her hand, we're there.

"Hi Isabella, i'm Dr Whale" he shakes my hand. "It seems you had a bit of a panic" he says. I look at Regina. "But it's nothing to worry about! Just try and stay calm and it shouldn't happen again" he adds. "Okay. Thanks" i mutter. "Izzie are you okayy?" Belle says as she runs in and hugs me. I nod. "I'm okay" i say smiling.

I grew more worried about the Ice Cream Lady. We began to find out a lot more about her. I tried to figure out why Emma, why me? There was only one answer. We both had magic. But so did others? So why US?

((CLIFFHANGER LOLS))

We had figured some of it out. The curse of shattered sight. It made you turn on everyone. I thought a long time about why it was us. Before it hit me. Yes we all had magic, but so did Regina. But Regina wasn't born with magic. I was, and so was Emma. I smiled in victory and rushed to tell the others. The snow queen was sat there when i turned around. "You're a smart girl, Isabella" she says softly. I stay quiet. "We could be sisters, you and i" she adds, smiling. "You mean, you want to replace your other sisters?" I ask. "They betrayed me. They didn't understand me. You do. We're not monsters" she says. "Then why the shattered sight curse?" I ask.