QUIET MINDS

((Sorry skipping to Quiet Minds))

I knew my Dad was alive!! "I wanna help find him!" I beg. They try to protest but in the end i win. I then go back to my Mother but the others follow me. They asked for her help. "I will stay with you" Hook says hesitantly. "Mom i am going with them...i love you" i say hugging her tightly, after she agrees to stay with Hook. "Love you too" she says smiling. We exit the shop.

"I think...i am gonna look..in the woods" i say marching off. I had feeling he was there. I dont know why..or how i just did. I go to the woods and begin looking, following instinct. "DAD?!" I shout. "RUMPLESTILTSKIN!!" I then shout louder. I looked everywhere. Until i hear footsteps. I turn around. "Dad!!" I shout running up to him. "You need to go..." He says. "So many voices" he then began repeatedly saying. I looked at him confused.

((Timeskip))

My Dad goes away. I run into him but bump into Emma. And Neal. Neal then kneels his face changing from his to Dad?! Me and Emma look at him confused. But Belle had just wrong. They were each other. Soon enough Neal and Dad were separate. Neal begins screaming in pain, and then falls. I Shake my head, kneeling next to him. "Neal?" I cry but it was to late. He was dead. Emma says goodbye and then goes. I stay with him and my Dad. Grieving over his body. It was Zelena. Snow's 'midwife'. Zelena then shows up. With the dagger. I clench my fists.

"Hello Rumple..." Zelena says smiling. "Oh Izzie...what a surprise to see you here?" She questions. I stand up. "Izzie..go" Dad says. I turn to him. "She'll trap you..and use you" i beg. "Oh don't worry....you will see each other again..." Zelena laughs. I scowl at her. "Isabella Milah French!!" Dad shouts. "I'd do as he says" Zelena adds. "I love you" i say. I wave my hands, and in a cloud of blue smoke i am gone. Thatbwas the first time i had done that. It was cool, but i was more worried about Dad. And Snow's baby for that matter!!

I rush to see Emma and Snow and all them. I knock on the door. Emma opens the door, teary eyed. "Im so sorry" i say hugging her. "Me too" she cries into my shoulder. Snow and David hug me too. "I should see my Mom" i say wiping away my tears. I swing my back over my back and go out of the door and back to the shop. Where i knew she would be.

I stare at the grave. Then people start taking it on turns to bury his casket. It was my turn. I grab the shovel, my arms weak and dig in the pile. "I'm sorry Neal" i whisper before pouring it over the coffin. I then pass the shovel to Emma, who does the same.

At Granny's, Emma was shooting darts, and i was sitting with Henry. Granny brings us a hot cocoa, Henrys obviously with cinnamon. I sup it. I needed to see my Father. I needed to talk to him. But i couldn't go now. Not without Emma and Belle coming after me. So when Killian began talking with Emma i slide out of my chair. Then dash out of the door. I close my eyes, and wave my hands. When i open them i am in the field, a farmhouse in front of me. I knew that Zelena wasn't here. I open the door of the storm cellar. "Dad?!" I shout. "Izzie?!" Someone whispers weakly. I run down, and see him. In a cage. I open the door. "You have to come...come with me..." I beg offering my hand. He begins shaking his head. "You must go now....its a trap! Izzie run!" He says. I stare at him confused. I slowly begin walking away. The door slams shut.

Zelena stood in front of me. "Why i do not remember inviting you here....." She starts. " but now that your here....i must ask you a few questions" she says. I glance at my Dad, who shook his head. "I won't answer any questions..." I say sternly. "Well if you insist" she says. I feel myself slowly begin to fall asleep.

((Dont worry she will be okay before Regina + Zelenas face off...))

I wake up in the forest. I quickly get up and remember Robin was somewhere in the forest. I rush away, trying to find him. "ROBIN??" I shout. I see Regina snd Robin sitting on a log. "Hey" i say panting. "Woah what happened?" Robin asks. "Nevermind...what happened here?" I ask. "Zelena...is my sister" regina says
My eyes widen and my eyebrows raise.

Wow. "Er....anything else i need to know about?" I ask. "She challenged me to a match tonight" Regina says. "You think you can beat her?" I ask cautiously. "Maybe...i hope so"  She says. "So thats why your hiding your heart?" I ask. "Yes...wait how did you know about that??" She says rather confused. I shrug. "Dunno really...happens alot really....it was on your mind" i say. "So you can read minds?" Robin exclaims. "Yeah suppose so" i say. "So you might be able to see what she is doing??" Regina, with a slight victory grin, says. "Maybe...but she will of have to be thinking about it" i say. "Don't worry we can solve that" Regina says
((THANKS FOR 3K READS!!🎉))