The Price Of Gold

So the next couple of days were the same. Until Emma met Ashely Boyd, in Granny's. She was pregnant, but the Father had ditched her. I had met Ashley before. Emma had become deputy sheriff now.

Thats when Ashley BROKE into Mr. Gold's shop. And there was one thing she was looking for. A contract. Im not sure what it was for...Regina made me stay at home...And now Ashley Boyd had run away. And she was going to go into labour anytime soon.

When Regina finally let me go, Me and Henry went with Emma to find Ashley. We might know where she was heading....Boston. "she cant leave" Henry kept saying. "Something bad happens to people who cross the town line" i say. Emma got the hang of it. and it wouldn't be so good if someone finds a heavily pregnant woman at the side of the road.

We eventually find her, and she is sent to hospital. Then Emma finds the Father. I Stay at home. This was involving Mr. Gold/My Father, so i wanted to stay out of this. I was updated by Henry who text me saying 'Cinderella and the prince r 2gether again...baby boy...c u at tea x'. I laugh. Though i was sure Cinderella/Ashley made a deal, so how did she get out of it? ...

{{A/N: Short chapter...i dont really like this episode...next chapter will be longer!!}}

{{A/N: I think im getting the whole speech wrong LOL, sorry about that!! I haven't watched S1 in ages....so im trying my best...if i get anything wrong don't hesitate to comment}}