TIME PORTAL

I see a glowing coming from the barn. The time portal? I rush to see it. Emma and Hook were there. Suddenly it starts sucking us in. "WHATS GOING ON?" I shout. "Hold on!" Emma says. I try and grab the side but slip in. I begin screaming. "IZZIE?" I hear Emma shout. "WHATS GOING ON?" I shout back. "WERE TRAVELLING BACK IN TIME" i hear Hook shout. Hook was here too? We end up in a forest. Not just any forest. The Enchanted Forest. We were home. But not quite.

We get changed into some more suitable clothes. I wear a long blue dress, with a flowery cloak. Emma didn't like the corsets. I hear a carriage come. Wait! I remember this from the book. I look up to see Bandit Snow in a tree! I point. We hide behind a bush. Emma accidentally cracks a tree twig and Snow misses her chance. "Oh no" i say. "What?" Emma asks. "That was how your parents met! Snow took his engagement ring for Princess Abigail!" I explain. Emma covered he mouth in shock. This was bad. This was VERY bad.

What do we do? We HAVE to get Snow to steal the ring. "My Dad" i murmur. They both turned to look at me. "Rumplestiltskin...he can help us!!" I say louder. We all agreed with some hesitation from Hook. We go outside his castle, forming a plan, when my Father starts killing Hook. "STOP!" We shout. Emma tries to explain the future thing. "Look i'm your daughter!" I shout. He stops and turns to me, pulling a strand if my hair. "Ouch" i snap. "We'll see about that" he says, a mischievous grin on his face.

We enter his castle, but i had never been in before. There was no light, all the curtains were closed. I see a spinning wheel, and smile slightly. He looks at me shocked. "How is that possible...dearie?!" He says, in a confused tone. "Belle is my mother" i say. His eyes widen. "But back to business..." I say pointing to Emma.

So we need to get Snow and Charming to meet. And well, we need to get Snow to steal his ring. We need the jolly rodger. We formed a plan to coax Snow onto the jolly rodger and Hook would say she could have passage fr the ring. Emma would distract the other Hook. I would stay aboard the jolly rodger so the Evil Queen would not find me.

So Snow comes aboard. "Does she have to be here?" She asks looking at my hooded face. "She can be trusted...shes running from the Queen" Hook replies. She nods in satisfaction and they discuss terms. Soon Snow leaves nut other Hook comes. Drunk. He faces Hook, who punches drunk this era Hook in the face to knock him out. I raised my eyebrows.