BLEEDING THROUGH

[skipping to Bleeding Through]

I was at Regina's house, when Zelena comes in. I quickly sneak out the door, towards the forest, where i knew Regina's heart was. I come to see Dad pointing an arrow at Roland, and Robin holding Regina's heart. I hide behind a tree quickly. Eventually Robin gives him the heart. After he was gone i rush out. "Are you okay?" I ask. He nods. I kneel down towards Roland. "Hey little man" i say. "Im Izzie" i say shaking his hand. He hugs me. "Your brave you know" i say smiling. "You alright?" I ask him and he nods. I stand up.

Regina comes later. "They have your heart" Robin says. He apologised. "Dont worry...nothing is worse than the loss of a child" regina says and i knew what she meant. I needed to speak to Regina. "Regina can i talk to you?" I ask. She nods. "I want to go undercover." I say plainly. "See what Zelena is up to." I add. She looks at me. "No! I already lost Henry i do not want to loose you" She says alarmingly. "But Regina i have to! If you want the truth I'm your best option! And i can handle myself" i beg. She thinks for a moment. "Maybe....but is your magic improving?" She asks. I smile. I put my hand out in front of her and concentrate on making an apple appear. It appeared. But something was wrong. "Its green?" Regina asks. "I just wanted an apple" i say confused. "But let me please! I can transport myself out" i beg. "Fine!" Regina says eventually. I smile slightly. I was going to see my Dad hopefully.

I quickly ran home and got changed and grabbed my bag pack, packing the essentials. I was ready. J went to the farm house, and knocked on the front door. Zelena opened it, grinning. "Well Hello Isabella?! What may i do the pleasure?" She asks. I give her the green apple. "I want to help" i say.

"And how am i suppose to trust you?" She asks. I shrug. "Guess you will just have to find out" i say. She twitched. "Fine come in" she says. I smile. My Dad sat on a chair. "Dad!" I say running up to him. "What are you doing here" he asks shocked. "Im helping" i say winking secretly. His face stays blank. He had a cut on his face, which was bleeding. "Wow what happened?! Here" i say. I skim my hand over it. It healed! I was shocked myself. "Yess!!" I whispered to myself.

Then Dad he tried to grab the dagger but was unsuccessful. Zelena sent him back to his cage. "Try anything again and your precious daughter might end up like your son!" She says cackling. "What?" I spit at her. "Sorry dear" she says. My fists clench. I put my bag down and the recorder falls out. "Oh what is this i see?" She asks. She picks it up. For a fee moments she didnt know what it was, but then she realised. "Oh a spy" she says grinning. "What do we do with you now?" She asks.

I clench my fists. "Nothing!" I say. I was about to raise my hands when my Dad stops me. "Izzie dont please...i do not want to hurt you" he begs. "I would listen to Daddy" Zelena says in a baby voice. "I'm sorry" i say apologetically. Then i magically disappear in a cloud of blue smoke.

I end up in Reginas house. "REGINA?!" I shout. I then rush down to Mary Margarets apartment. I barge through the door. "She knows" was all i said. Regina sees me fall. What was going on?!?!?! I felt my legs drop. Somebody's arms catch me before i fall asleep, or so it seemed...

I wake up on the couch in Mary Margarets apartment. Regina sat next to me. "Hey?" I murmur. "What happened?" I ask rubbing my eyes. "You fell...you've been out a couple of hours" Regina says, worry in her voice. "She hurt him....cut him with the dagger...i couldn't get what she was doing im sorry" i say. "Its alright im just glad your okay" she replies. I smile, she smiles back. "Thanks...-" i pause for a moment. "Mom" . She looks at me wide eyes, confused also. I hug her. At first she didnt understand but she hugged me tight. "I have to go" she says tucking my hair behind my ear. "Can i come?" I ask. She shakes her head. "Absolutely NOT!" She says in her Regina kind of way. "Fine...where is Henry?" I ask. "Oh yes...you are on babysitting duty" she says. "You call it babysitting...i call it FUN with my lil bro" i say. "Nephew biologically" Regina adds. I look down: "sorry...look i have to go" she says. She starts heading to the door. "I love you" i whisper before she goes.

I knew what they were doing. It was written all over Regina's mind. They were going to try and contact Cora. Ask her about Zelena. I had to find out myself. I went to the library first, and then to Dad's shop.