Frosted Memories

By Jack_1_Frost

Jack Frost loses his memory. Will he get them back? Or will he suffer the loss of his once again lost memorie... More

The Meeting
The Fight
One Concern?
What The HELL Is Going On?!
Ch.6
Snowballs
Animal
The 'Uh oh' Pt. 1
The Uh oh' Pt. 2
The 'Uh oh' Pt. 3
Protection
A Small Peice
Story
Forgiving
Lean on Me
On the Edge
A Spark of Hope
Father and Son
Confrontation
Temper
Family Reunited
Taking it Slow
Lesson Learned
Check Up With Tooth
Progressing?
Blind Rage
Battle
Pulling Through
We Miss You
A Little Smothered
Defiance And Rest
Wrong
A Small Getaway
Eggnog
Afterwards
Cracked
Okay
Going Away
Tooth Palace
Baby Tooth
Lazy Day
Homesick
Pleasent Surprise
The Truth

Who Are You People?

1.2K 45 1
By Jack_1_Frost

*Jack's P.O.V*

"Emma!" I yelled, sitting up. The last thing I remember was falling through the ice, drowning, and then, waking up in this room. Four people came in and I panicked. I backed up as far as I could, pressing up against the wall. "Oi, whats with ya Frostbite?" A large rabbit/kangaroo thing asked. My breathing quickened. I was probably going to have a panic attack. "Jack?" The bird one asked.

"W-w-where's my s-sister?!?!" I asked, scared. ".....She's gone, Jack. She passed 300 years ago..." the bird woman said softly. My eyes widened and I went into a full panic attack. My breathing quickened even more and I clutched at my chest, feeling the pain of my heart trying to operate properly. The woman who I knew now was a fairy, came and pulled me close to her and began to comfort me.

She's gone.... I let the tears fall and I cried into this strange, but slightly familiar, woman. I cried my heart out, all the pent up sadness I was feeling, all put into these tears. The strange thing is: I have no clue where the extra sadness came from. "Sh... It's okay, Jack. I'm sorry, but if it helps, I'm the Tooth Fairy. Call me Tooth, and I will always be hear with you. So will the rest of your family." she cooed. Family? I thought they died.... I sniffed, still crying. 

"Family....?" I asked, not moving as she rubbed her fingers through my hair. "Yes, sweety, the Easter Bunny, Sandman, and Santa." she rubbed her other hand on my back. "B-but... Why me?" I asked. Why are these legends caring for me? I'm just a human. Right?  "Because You're one of us, Jack Frost!" The big one said, Santa. I looked at him, confused. "Jack...Frost? But, he's just a legend....Right?" I looked up at the motherly Tooth Fairy.

She smiled sadly. "You are Jack Frost. You bring 'snowballs and fun-times' to children." she replied. Suddenly, I saw a boy with white hair, blue eyes, blue hoodie, my staff, and my pants say: "You're all hard work and deadlines! And I'm...snowballs and fun-times. I'm not a Guardian." then the scene was gone. "Jack? Are you alright?" The woman asked looking at me worriedly. 

Before I knew it, I was jumping up and running into the room's bathroom. I looked in the mirror and gasped. That boy....is me... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
67.3K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
234K 5.2K 74
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
38.7K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...