Visiting His Past - An Amours...

By Purple__Peaches

okay first off this is a sequel to my other book 'mixed feelings - an amourshipping story'so if you hadnt rea... More

Surprises
Old Rivalries Awoken And New Ones Formed
Authors Note
A Trip Down Memory Lane
I Finally Won
I Will Find You
A/N
The Break In
Captured
The Plan
please help
#ChennaiDrowning
The Confrontation
kevincool7's poetry challenge
With You Again : An Amourshipping Story
The Confrontation 2
The Final Battle ! The End !?
A/N
Holding On
Sorry... Again..
For Now And Forever
New Book....... The Rant Book
Username Change
Epilogue
New Book !!!

I Can't Be Without You

1.9K 39 24
By Purple__Peaches

                                               .      A/N

HEY GUYS THIS NOTE IS JUST NOTHING MUCH REALLY. ITS JUST THAT ITS MONSOON SEASON IN INDIA RUGHT NOW AJD WE'RE GETTING A LOT IF DAYS OF FROM SCHOOL BECAUSE OF IT (THE RAIN). SO ILL BE ABLE TO UODATE MY BOOK MORE QUICKLY AND STUFF. AND ITS GONNA BE DIWALI IN A FEW DAYS SO WE GET TWO DAYS OFF FOR THAT TOO. SO YAY. IM FREE FROM SCHOOL TILL THURSDAY SO ILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE A LOT MORE OFTEN. OMG I SERIOUSLY LOVE THE RAIN !!!
AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER.... I WOULD OF UPDATED YESTERDAY OR THE DAY BEFORE, BUT I HAD A COLD SO I WAS TOO TIRED TO WRITE THE ENDING. I ORIGINALLY PLANNED ON MAKING THIS CHAPTER LONGER BUT IM TOO TIRED TO WRITE... SO ILL JUST PUBLISH THE REST ALONG WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER......M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SERENAS POV

"wake up", i heard someone banging on the door to a small dark cell in which i layed down on the cold floor out of tiredness.

"good you're alive", the guy who kidnapped me smirked through a small glass window on the only door to the cell. As i slowly got up from the hard, cold floor. Well obviously there was only one door. Its not like they're gonna give me multipl escape routes or something.

"where a-am i", i asked nervously.

"well there's no need for you to know. The boss just told me to check on you so thats why i came", the boy said.

"so why did you take me here anyway", i asked with my head facing the floor.

"i don't know... I guess i just felt like it", the guy laughed.

He was laughing. How could he be laughing. He took me away from all my friends and the person i loved, practically almost killing them ! And now he was laughing. I could feel anger slowly building up in my heart, untill the pressure was too much and i snapped.

"HOW COULD YOU BE LAUGHING AT A TIME LIKE THIS !!!",i yelled.

"well because i-", i cut him off.

"YOU TOOK ME AWAY FROM ALL MY FRIENDS AND YOU ALNOST KILLED THEM. HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT YOU, YOU, YOU GHOUL !", i yelled at him with tears running down my cheeks and falling on the ground.

"yeah well look on the bright side. At least they're not dead. You should be lucky that i sparred their lives. Oh yeah. I sleep on a warm bed like a baby", he laughed once more.

I felt like yelling at him once more but i knew that it would be of no use. He would just justify himself with another sarcastic comment. Instead, i just dropped on the floor and began crying. I didn't know what else to do. All i wanted was to lie down next to ash again.

"well that was lame. I was actually having quite a fun time laughing at you. Well you'll get something to eat by night. If you need anything. Just ask", he smirked and walked away.

"the names calem", he yelled from far away.

After hearing that i began crying even more. I just wanted to see all my friends again. I was not going to see them ever again. My mom. Bonnie, clemont, ash.... I just wanted to be by their side once more.

ASHS POV

"let me go. We have to look for Serena, she could he anywhere right now. And the worst part is that where ever Serena is, she not staying in the same place", i yelled as i struggled to get loose from brocks grip once more. Well he's my friend and all and he saved our lives but now he was getting pretty annoying.

"ash we'll find her later but its getting dark all ready and we cant run in the forest at night without a proper map. We've been running the whole day since last night without any rest. We Have to wait here. Don't worry, we'll get her tomorrow for sure", brock said, slowly letting go of my hand.

"but we have to get Serena!! What if they move to another place and its too far for us to catch up. What if they find the tracking device. What if something happens to Serena. What if", i was cut off by a hand, gently being placed on my shoulder.

I looked behind me and saw that it was may.

"ash you have to understand that we've been running in the direction the tracker that clemont made has been showing all night. And now its the next day. And you know..... Clemont cant really keep up. Forget about clemont, none of us can. So just forget about it for now and take some rest", may gave me a small smile.

"what do you mean forget about it. I cant forget about Serena. Thats all i can think about right now. Saving Serena !", i snapped.

"ash thats the same thing that we're all think about right now, but you have to relax for a while and take some rest okay", she said to me in a concerned tone. I knew that i was acting like a pretty big jerk, but really, the only thing i could focus on right now was saving Serena.

"but may, i-", i was cut off by may.

"we'll search for her first thing tomorrow morning, and besides, its getting dark. We cant go running blind into a forest now can we ? Now you better come and sit at the table", she said, with her voice getting the slightest bit more tensed.

"5 am", i blankly replied.

"6", she said and walked to the table.  "no come and eat", she motioned to the seat beside her.

"fine", i shrugged and made my way to the table.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES AT THE TABLE.

"hey ash, why aren't you eating?", brock asked me.

I didn't reply. I just continued to play with the food on my plate. I didn't feel like eating then, i was just worried about how Serena was doing or whether she was eating or not.

"ash", may asked, poking my shoulder.

"im not hungry", i stood up and said silently with my head facing the ground. I didn't want to be surrounded by anyone. All i wanted was to go and help Serena. Where ever she was.......

I went into my room and payed in my sleeping bag, alone with my thoughts. I couldn't fall asleep. Even two hours after clemont and brock had come into the tent and have fallen asleep.

MAYS POV
Im was really worried with the way ash was acting. Him not eating. Somethings seriously wrong. I wanted to ask him but before i could he just stood up and left to his tent.
Me and ash, we had this brother-sister kinda relationship. I couldn't bear to see him like this. This is not how ash is. I know he is worried about Serena but he has to just chill a for a while. We're all worried for her and we're all trying our very bests to find her. I just hope he dosent do something too hasty. Like the way he snapped at me earlier. I don't want him to fo anything without thinking about it. He always does this for some reason. Maybe this is the reason for my crush on him before. Well know, i just not ed to be there to support ash. I need to help him to help his girlfriend. Ill do anything to help him feel better.

ASHS POV

I couldn't take it anymore. I couldnt just sit here k owung that Serena could be in danger. I had to go and help her.

I quietly snuck out of my sleeping bag and grabbed Pikachu and my hat. I also managed to carefully take out the tracker from clemonts backpack. Thankfully it wasn't gaurded with some scientific security code or something. Knowing clemont, he might add something like that soon to his backpack.

"Pikachu", Pikachu yawned as i picked it up in my arms.

"sorry buddy but i have to get Serena", i said to it. Looking at the exit of the tent.

"Pikachu", the Pokemon said determined.

"thanks buddy", i grinned. "now lets go get her".

I managed to unzip and then zip back up the tent again without waking anyone up. As soon as i fi ished zipping up the tent, i began to sprint In the direction that the tracker said that Serena was. I kept running and running through dense forests, crossing rivers and tripping over branches and roots. I kept running until something banged the back of my head. Something hard. I yelled in pain and i fell to the forest floor. Everything went black....

I woke up, only to be bound to a tree with my hands tied behind me. I saw someone by a fire. someone who i knew all too well.

"Pikachu", i whispered to my Pokemon who was tied up behind me. I could feel its paws tied to my own hands.

"so you're awake", Alain got up from the fire and said.

"what do you want", i yelled at him.

"I WAMT REVENGE DAMN IT", he yelled and punched me in the face. Causing my mouth to bleed.

"for what", i yelled back. "I've never done anythi g wrong to you. I haven't even met you before a few days before the battle. I haven't even talked to you before or after the battle, so how could you want revenge at me", i yelled after spitting out blood.

"YOU KILLED MY FATHER !!", he yelled and punched me in the mouth once more.

Pikachu knew something was wrong, so he sent out a thunder bolt, shocking me, and burning the rope in the process.

"what !!?? I haven't killed anybody", i yelled.

"when i was younger", Alain sighed. "my father and mother got a divorce and my mother won custody over me. She never liked me and later put me up for adoption when i was 3 years old. My father was the only one who really cared for me. He always used to come and visit me at the orphanage. He couldn't adopt me because they wouldn't let him because he was single and didn't have a wife. They said that it was bad for me. To my knowledge, being without a wife is the best thing a man could ever ask for after seeing my mom. I was later adopted by a wealthy family and i never heard of my father again. About 8-10 months before the kalos league, a phone call came to me saying that my father was sick and dying and needed urgent treatment. I begged the person to adopted me to pay for the hospital charged but he refused to do so. I ran around town searching for help but no one came.  A strange man named ghetsis came to me and said that he'll temporarily pay for the hospital fees if i later pay him back 1,000,000 Poké. I blindly accepted, not knowing from where i would get the cash. That was when i saw an advertisement on tv about the kalos league and the 1,000,000 poke prize money. I immediately decided to go travel the kalos region and collect the money to pay ghetsis. After successfully defeating all the gym leaders of the kalos region, i went to go and challenge the league. That was when YOU came in. You happily waltzed in and defeated me and got the cash, leading to ghetsis killing my father right before my own eyes. That is wht i want my revenge. You killed my father, ASH KETCHUM", Alain yelled, with his  back facing my face, and his fists formed into fists.

"i cant see how thats my fault", i yelled at him. I was going to yell more, but that was until i saw him on the floor, crying.

"i know okay. But that dosent bring my father back !!", he yelled.

"well getting revenge dosent either", i softly said as i sat beside him and kept my hand on his shoulder. "Alain i know what its like to see ones dad dying right before ones eyes, but you cant let that overpower you. You cabt dwell in the fears or thoughts about how you could've saved him. You have to let go of him and look out to the future. I knjw its hard but you have to know that, that isn't the end of your story. Were 16. Our story hasn't even stared yet. We have to aim for the future okay. Im sorry if you think that i was the one responsible for your fathers death. To my opinion, it wasn't really anyone's fault. That's just fate. Well i have to go and get Serena back now, bye", i said, standing up and turning around to walk away.

Before i could take my first step, i felt a hand grabbing mine.

"i-im sorry", Alain stammered. "i never knew about your father. Im sorry for being the reason for serenas kidnapping. Please forgive me", he asked with his head facing the ground.

"hey all his forgiven buddy", i said with a grin and my hand being placed on his shoulder.

He looked uo to me in surprise.

"now im gonna go help Serena.", i said as i left..

"i can help too", he yelled.

I didn't reply. I just kept running. I don't know why really. I could use all the help i could get and i was really hoping he would ask. But i couldn't waste anymore time, so i just kept running.......

"beep beep beep", the tracking device started to buzz like there was no tomorrow. I had finally reached the place where the tracker was showing that Serena was. I looked around and saw that there was a huge airship across a big rift valley. I wondered how i was going to cross it until i saw a small rickety bridge. I mean how many if these stupid things were i suppose to cross throughout my journey around all the regions. There always had to be some stupid bridge that was in a stupid shape that i had to cross. I went over to the broken wooden bridge and lightly tapped ut with my foot to see whether it was sturdy enough. Planks of wood began to fall, even before i could tap it.

"oh no.. Im not crossing that thing", i said to myself.

I wondered and wondered,  as to how i would cross the bridge.

"ash.... You're a fool", i said to myself and pulled out a pokeball.

"charizard go", i yelled as i threw out its pokeball.

"cha-", i interrupted my Pokemon by 'shushing' it. We were right outside the place where Serena was and i didn't intend on making them know that i was.

"fly me over there okay", i said quietly as i climbed on top of my Pokemon.

Charizard nodded in reply and began to cross the long cliff.

As we were flying over the huge rift. The same wave of energy from before came at us, causing us both to go falling down into the rift valley.

"charizard return", i yelled as i took out its pokeball and withdrew it.

I didn't want it to get hurt because of me, so i brought it back, where it was safe..... Everything went black once more... ... ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1K 28
1: Bonds of Amour The Kalos Region, also known as The Region of Love. One day, Ash was finishing his adventure through Unova, and the next, he finds...
9.1K 293 17
*Sequel to Together*COMPLETE* It's been 18 years since Ash and Serena were crowned King and Queen of Kanto. During that time, there's been nothing bu...
182K 4K 130
Ash and Serena. Two who have met each other before as a child in a somewhat romantic experience, even if only one of them saw it as that. Serena is...
82.4K 2K 54
This is the story of what happens after Ash wins the Masters Tournament. All our heroes attend a celebration in honor of the new Monarch. What will h...