Frosted Memories

By Jack_1_Frost

Jack Frost loses his memory. Will he get them back? Or will he suffer the loss of his once again lost memorie... More

The Meeting
The Fight
Who Are You People?
What The HELL Is Going On?!
Ch.6
Snowballs
Animal
The 'Uh oh' Pt. 1
The Uh oh' Pt. 2
The 'Uh oh' Pt. 3
Protection
A Small Peice
Story
Forgiving
Lean on Me
On the Edge
A Spark of Hope
Father and Son
Confrontation
Temper
Family Reunited
Taking it Slow
Lesson Learned
Check Up With Tooth
Progressing?
Blind Rage
Battle
Pulling Through
We Miss You
A Little Smothered
Defiance And Rest
Wrong
A Small Getaway
Eggnog
Afterwards
Cracked
Okay
Going Away
Tooth Palace
Baby Tooth
Lazy Day
Homesick
Pleasent Surprise
The Truth

One Concern?

1.3K 45 2
By Jack_1_Frost

*Tooth's P.O.V*

We zoomed down the hall ways. Yeties gave us worried looks as they moved out of our way. Please be okay Jack. Please. I ranted in my head. North was leading the way, Bunny with Jack in his arms right behind him. North kicked open the doors and Bunny set Jack down ever so gently on a bed.

*North's P.O.V*

I began cleaning the blood off of Jack's pale face. Now that I think about it, he looks more of a sickly pale than his normal pale. I continued dabbing away the blood until I saw the gash that was hidden under his bangs a bit. "He needs stitches...Tooth, you were once doctor, right?" I asked, putting the bloody gauze in the trash bin.

"Yes, a surgeon in fact." she replied, stepping forward. "Good. Bunny, Sandy please leave us. We will let you know if anything happens." I gave them a soft smile as they silently left. Then, Tooth and I got to stitching the mischevious boy's head.

*Bunny's P.O.V*

I sat on the floor outside of the room. Sandy hovered next to me. He put a gentle, reasuring hand on my shoulder. 'He'll be fine. He's Jack Frost.' Sandy said with his sand language. I smiled up at him. "I sure hope so."

*Time skip to when Jack's head is stitched*

Tooth came out followed by North. "He's all stitched up. But I have one concern." Tooth stated, putting her hand on her chin. "What is it?" I asked a bit worriedly. "When I touched him, he felt different. As if his mind is jumbled or something." she replied looking at the door. A few moments of silence passed until we heard, "Emma!" come from the room Jack was in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 6K 145
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
262K 5.5K 72
This is the story of bts 8th member the girl who will be the 8th member even don't know who is bts what will happen if boys knew it's a girl
6.2M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
54.9K 1.5K 41
ยจi dont like her, ok?!ยจ ยจoh you definitely doยจ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...