EXO x Reader x B.A.P

By ChuOkamiChan

You are a beautiful 17 y/o girl. You have a blunt personality, you have a cool personality like 'badass' cool... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
100 Facts About Me
13
MY STORY HAS BEEN PLAGIARISED
14
I HAVE RISEN FROM THE DEAD
15

5

6.1K 156 157
By ChuOkamiChan

(Your P.O.V)

Another day has begun, another tiring day. I guess training to become an idol isn't as easy as it sounds, all of this training is hurting my arms and legs. The members have also become sleep deprived.

"Minji... Hurry up, we're gonna be late for training and Manager Kim is gonna get angry." The voice belonged to Nari, in the bed laid a sleeping maknae which is me. Letting out a long sigh. Last night was probably the longest that I've stayed up, I admit I'm so tired and just want to stay in bed, but if we want to become good idols, we need to work for it.

"Maknae! Wake the heck UP!" I scream and fell off the bed.

"Owww.... But Nari, I'm so tired. I got no sleep at all." I sulked and rubbed my sleepy eyes. I sighed once again.

"I know, we're all working very hard. But go wash your face, get ready and come down stairs, I'll make some hot chocolate and you can have some red velvet cupcakes. My eyes beamed.

"Red velvet?"

"Yes... red velvet. Now hurry up!" I bolted up from the floor and ran into my bathroom to take a quick shower. Coming out smelling like artificial watermelon that is from my shampoo. I wore grey sweat pants that had black underline and black pockets, and a cream colored knitted sweater. Walking down the stairs into the kitchen, I was met with the warm welcoming smell of hot chocolate and freshly baked red velvet cupcakes.

"Good morning sleepy head." Sakura smiled at my while carrying the tray of goodness. She placed it on the kitchen counter. I smiled at her.

"Morning Sakuu~" I reached over to take a cupcake. Nari came over and placed the mug of hot chocolate beside the tray of cupcakes.

"Here you go Mini." She squeezed some whipped cream on top and sprinkled chocolate power on top of it. She plopped some mini marshmallows and pushed the mug towards me.

"Thank you Nari, It looks amazing." I smiled and pulled the mug towards me and took a sip. The cream made a moustache on me, I licked it and Nari smiled.

"Anything for our precious maknae~" She went off to make the others some hot chocolate too.

After finishing breakfast and getting ready, we all grabbed our bags and walked out of the dorms to be greeted by EXO on the other side. Chanyeol ran up to us.

"Good morning!!!" Following behind him were the rest of the members

"Ah, good morning Chanyeol." I bowed 90 degrees and stood back up. The rest did the same.

"You look really tired Minji, did you get enough sleep?" (daddy ;D) Suho came next to me and ruffled my soft hair. I blushed 50 shades, you could probably see steam coming off me.

"A-ah.... I didn't get too much sleep." I said honestly and laughed. Suho gave me a Matcha flavoured kitkat (:3). My eyes shined as I held the sweet in my hands.

"Haha, don't push yourself too much, your health is important." He gave me his million dollar smile and pat my head. I blushed once again.

"Thank you, Suho." I said smiling up at him. I swear I saw him blush but he quickly hid it by putting his arm in front of his mouth and looked away.

"It's alright. You are the youngest after all. You should be spoiled a bit." He smiled at me again.

"YAH! STOP FLIRTING WITH HER YOU PEDOPHILE." Chanyeol pushed Suho out of the way and pulled me towards him and hugged me protectively.

"What?! Pedophile?! No! I don't have any of those intentions." Suho gripped Chanyeol and started to poke him in the ribs.

"Yah! Stop it." We all watched them in amusement and laughed. I checked the time and started to panic.

"OMO we're all going to be late if we don't leave now!" Everyone froze as they realized this and rushed to get into the van. Moments later we all heard loud screams on the fans calling for the EXO. I put on my black mask that had 'Dope' on the front, it covered my nose and mouth. The girls started to do the same. We put our hoodie up and stepped out of the van. Soon EXO were beside us as we struggled to get to the building with the help of the security.

"OMG KAAAAAAI~ LOOK THIS WAY PLEASE?!" "SUHO OPPAAAAAAA YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL" "KRIS MARRY ME!" "TAO! PLEASE SIGN FOR ME" "LUHAN YOU'RE SO ADORABLE I LOVE YOU!" etc.

When the fans noticed us walking with EXO they instantly pointed it out.

"Who the hell are those girls?! Why are they so close to EXO?!" "That slut is standing next to Suho!" "Why is she so close to Kai oppa?! I swear if they're going to be SM's new girl group, they're going to be so unpopular." The fans started talking about us. I swear these girls are crazy and rude. Are they talking about me? I'm not a slut. How rude. They started to try and grab me and the girls, one of them clutched my sweater and started pulling and cussing at me. Tao saw that rushed to me, he pulled the fan's hand off me and pulled me closer to him and he literally glared at the fan.

"Are you alright Minji? You hurt anywhere?" He asked with concern latched on his face. I shook my head in response.

"I'm fine, they just clutched my sweater." I gave him a reassuring smile and pat his arm. He flashed me his beautiful smile and I felt an arrow strike my heart.

"Okay, as long as you're fine, but just in case..." He held my hand and made sure I was close to him. In no time, we were inside the SM building. Everyone was huffing and puffing. I was still thinking about what that fan said about us.

"So... we're not going to be popular huh...." I mumbled without knowing, Tao heard me and gave me a hug.

"Those fans are just jealous, you're group will be more popular than any other girl groups. Everyone will love you because you're adorable and talented. So don't let their words get to you." You were shocked yet thankful at Tao's words.

"Thank you. I will try my best." He laughed and nodded.

"That's the spirit." And he ruffled my hair.

Van3lla and EXO chatted for a while until our managers called for us for practice.

(Suho's P.O.V)

I think, Minjihas started to open up to us a bit more now. She talks to us more and doesn't avoid us, I'm glad she doesn't hate us, though she's the first girl that has ever ignored us like that. I'm surprised. Though I'm kind of glad, she's so adorable and kind. She makes me want to protect her. I mean this morning was the best morning yet. They happy look on her face when I gave her the kitkat, it was super cute.

"Yah! Suho, what are you thinking about?" Sehun wrapped his arm around my shoulder and squeezed his cheeks against mine.

"Hey get off! I wasn't thinking about anything." I lied, I didn't want them to know I was thinking about Minji. That would be creepy.

"Lies~ you're thinking about Van3lla's maknae aren't you? She's cute huh?" He laughed and punched my arm.

"Stop slacking off, go practice." He laughed and skipped off. I saw Tao and Kris talking about something. I sighed and walked to where everyone was, they started doing warm ups.

(Tao's P.O.V)

Minji, Minji, Minji, why can't I get her off my head?

"Aish...." I ruffled my head, my hair now sticking everywhere.

"You ok? You look so frustrated." He laughed and put me in a headlock.

"Hey hey hey. Cut it off. I was just thinking about something is all..." Kris paused and smirked.

"Ahhh~ About Minji~?" He poked my arms and I blushed.

"Hahahaha you're red Tao aahahaha! I saw you holding her hand~" Kris kept teasing me and I lifted my fist up acting as if I'm going to punch him. He laughed and raised his hands up in a defensive way.

"Okay okay~ But just so you know, you're got a few rivals including me." He laughed and walked off.

"Y-yah...." I pointed at him, shocked. He's unbelievable. I shook my head and followed him. Minji was on my mind for the rest of the day. I want to see her, I feel the need to be there for her, to keep her safe.

Minji... I want you to be mine....

(Chanyeol's P.O.V)

Stretch stretch stretch. Tao and Suho seems distracted by something... what could it be. Slowly I came up to them and locked them in a headlock.

"Cheer up guys! We need to prepare for our next concert!!!" I heard them groan but I smiled.

"Hey happy virus." Tao slightly laughed as I let him and Suho go.

"He's right, we should be warming up and start practicing. We all have responsibilities." Suho let out a sigh and rubbed his forehead.

"That's the spirit! Now let's dance!" I smacked his back lightly and walked over to turn on the music. Our song 'Growl' came on. We all got into place and started dancing. Funny how this songs describes the member's feelings towards the maknae of Van3lla... They're all onto her. (Huehue imagine that xD).

(Minji's P.O.V)

"1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and spin and 2 and 3 and 4." Sakura and I are currently dancing to Wet by Jooyoung while the others are resting and eating their lunch.

"Minji, Sakura. Come eat, it's so yummy." Stopping the music Sakura and I walked to where the girls all sat. I drank some water and opened my lunch box.

"Our Mini is sooo lucky, have you seen how EXO has been overly protective of you lately? It's so adorable." Jade giggled and nudged my arm. I just sat and ate in silence and looked at her in confusion.

"Oh yes, I know right, I think they all like you Minji, cuuutttiieee." She laughed as well as the others.

"Omo Min~ Who would you pick." Jade crawled towards me, the others came in close as well. I just stared at all of them with a blank expression.

"Tell us, who would you pick???" Nari urged.

"Zelo oppa." I replied blankly and put a piece of meat in my mouth and chewed. They all froze and gave me an 'Are you serious look'.

"Whhhaaaaat??? Are you serious Minji? Zelo?" Nari groaned and shook her head.

"What? There's Jungkook oppa and Jimin oppa and V oppa and-"

"Shshshshshshshshshhhhh." I was about to list more of my 'oppas' until Sakura shushed me.

"Okay we get it. Jeez you're such a handful." Jade laughed and shrugged.

"Well if our Minji isn't attracted to any of the EXO oppas then her unnie will gladly take them." Nari laughed and stood up. She started skipping around.

"Yah... Who said you can have all of them?" Jade stood up and started to chase Nari around, soon Sakura joined them. Me? Well I just sat there and ate. I'm not ditching my food. But I was serious when I said I prefer idols my around my age. Zelo, Jungkook, BamBam, and Yugyeom. Yeah.

"Come Minji! We need to burn all of those food!" Nari called me over.

"Yeah... In just a bit. I don't to get a stitch. I'm gonna to walk around for a bit." They all nodded, I stood up and left the practice room. While walking around I bumped into Luhan.

"Ah, Minji, what are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be practicing with the others?"

"Ah yeah, but we just ate our lunch, so I was just walking around for bit." Luhan nodded.

"Ah I see. Well I need to get going now, see you later." He smiled and walked off.

"Yeah, see you." It's time to get back now. Agreeing with my own thoughts, I started walking back.

"Ah Mini you're back! Are you ready?" Jade came over and hugged me.

"Y-yeah I am, let go." Trying to pull myself out of her bone crushing hug with the help of Nari, the day soon ended.

We all got home, took our showers, made some hot chocolate and just sat in the living room relaxing. After we finished our mugs, I cleaned everything and said good night to everyone. I walked into my room and changed into some shorts and an oversized shirt. I slipped into my bed, feeling the cold sheets against my clean warm skin. I let out a satisfied sigh and took my phone out. I checked the time and it was almost 11:40pm. I sighed and plugged my charger in. I pulled the white sheets over me and closed my eyes.

"Tomorrow... we're learning instruments..." I mumbled and soon fell into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 12 29
Hae-won, 20 year old girl joins as manager of EXO. She hates EXO... then what is her reason to become EXO's manager? What will happen when she falls...
146K 4.5K 105
(A BTS x Reader Fanfic) They say if you really want something, if you work hard enough, you'll get that and more. You've wanted to be an idol since...
42.5K 2.5K 36
BTS X READER "Let's have the best two months of our lives before it will turn into a living hell." "It's already the worst minute I ever had." "Well...
199K 4.2K 32
My name is Y/N, I'm 17 years old and my family is a fucking ass to me. One day I got tired of it, I was so sweet, so nice, and so innocent but they c...