The Things She Never Spoke Of

By Pineapplehater

Everyone has things they don't want to talk about. Those things may cause sadness or pain, therefore she does... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 6

6K 273 154
By Pineapplehater

Natsu POV:
"This class is so boring..." I think as Mr. Wakaba babbles on about math.

"You must memorize this formula everyone. It's very important in life."

I roll my eyes.

"When are we ever gonna need this crap in life?" I mock.

Finally the lunch bell rings, successfully saving me from dying of boredom.

"We'll review this formula tomorrow. You all may leave." Mr. Wakaba says.

I quickly get up, grab my bag, and rush out the door.

"Alright time to get Luce!" I say as I begin to head in the direction of her locker.

Once I arrive, I see her putting books away. When I approach her she gives me a small wave.

"Ready?" I ask.

A nod was her reply.

She closes her locker and then we start walking towards the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy POV:
Once we get to the cafeteria we stand in line, get our food, and finally pay.

I then follow Natsu to his table, the one in the back left corner.

When we sit down Natsu says, "Guys this is my friend Lucy!"

I smile at them.

A pretty, light blue haired girl started with, "Hi! My name is Levy!"

Next a tall guy with long, spiky black hair says, "I'm Gajeel."

Then a beautiful girl with long red hair states, "Hi there! I'm Erza."

"Hi, my name is Jellal." A guy with short blue hair said. He also has a red tattoo under his eye.

"I'm Juvia! This is Gray-sama and if you try to love him I will kill you." A pretty yet slightly scary girl with long blue hair exclaims while pointing to a guy with navy hair.

The guy pats Juvia on the head and says, "Stop that, I'm Gray by the way."

It takes me a minute to process everything, but then I soon say, "It's nice to meet you all!"

In the corner of my eye, I notice Natsu smiling, causing me to smile too.

We all then start eating and talking about random stuff.

"You like reading too?!" Levy excitedly said.

"Yeah I read all kinds of books!" I reply.

"Maybe we could go to the library sometime!" Levy suggests.

"Yeah that'd be so much fun!" I respond.

"So Erza, what do you like to do?" I curiously ask.

"Well I like martial arts and eating strawberry cake." Erza confidently says.

I hear Gray start to laugh.

He earns a smack on the back of the head from Erza.

"Is something funny Gray?" Erza furiously asked with a demonic aura surrounded around her.

"Oh *cough cough* no nothing, nothing." Gray nervously says.

Everyone laughs.

I sweat drop a little, "Erza can be scary sometimes."

"So Lucy, what do you like to do, other then reading of course?" Erza questions.

"I like to sing." I answer.

"I'm sure you sound good!" Erza exclaims.

"Thank you!" I reply.

We continue eating, laughing, and just having a good time til the bell rings.

"I'll see you guys soon!" I say as I start walking towards my next class.

"They're really nice... I still can't believe I talked to them. Maybe, maybe I really can have friends."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 792 26
Ever since Lisanna came back she has acted different yelling and cutting Lucy then coming to Fairy Tail telling everyone Lucy beat her up.Lucy was ig...
145K 5K 60
-So I'm horrible at writing and this is my first book I've ever written and published. I would love any feedback and constructive criticism. Hope you...
3.8K 202 24
Silence. People call it good, people call it bad. I think it's the best and worst sound for a musician named Erza Scarlet. She had the knowledge of m...
289 46 22
Summary The story takes place after Zeref and Acnologia were defeated. During the time Lucy has spent on Fairy Tail, everyone else has been getting s...