Again (PUBLISHED!)

Door HazelEyes_1

***This is not the full version of the story since it got published. The complete version is available on Ama... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 2,
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 11.
Chapter 11.1
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 14.1
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 16.1.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 17.1.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 18.1.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 19.1.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 20.1
Chapter 21.
Chapter 21.1
Chapter 22.
Chapter 22.1.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 23.1
Chapter 24.
Chapter 24.1.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 25.1.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 28.1
Chapter 29.
Chapter 29.1.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 30.1
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 32.1.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 41.1
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43
Chapter 43.1
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 45.1.
Chapter 45.2.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 46.1.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 47.1
Chapter 48.
Chapter 48.1.
Chapter 48.2.
Chapter 48.3.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 49.1.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 50.1.
Note.
PLOT TWIST!
Just for you!
I never expected this!
Free Goodies For Passionates!
I want YOU in my Book!
Get this book for free (limited time only)!
PARTY!
last day to get the free book!
In 3, 2, 1
Tomorrow!
Ready, Set, Launch!
We're LIVE!
Exciting News!
Reveal!
BIG SURPRISE!

Chapter 1.

83.9K 1.4K 328
Door HazelEyes_1

Hey, thank you so much for choosing to read my book <3

If you enjoy reading it, please help this story reach 1M by voting and commenting and sharing lots ! It would really, really mean a lot! :D

Edited: 1st Feb 2017

"Eleanor Sanchez, Skype's as real as Chanel bags. So get a grip now."

I told myself looking at my droopy reflection in the mirror. But then again, nothing could completely help me from missing the person who was most important to me in this whole wide world.

My Daddy.

He left for Europe yesterday for a business tour. It wasn't the first time that he was away. And every time he went, it always became difficult to cope up with his absence.

"Eleanor, sweety,"

That warm and kind voice from behind was so good to hear.

I soon saw my Granny's reflection in the mirror as she entered my room and I turned to face her. So yeah, Granny Sanchez is here with me. And Thank Goodness for her! She was a medium-heighted plump woman of around sixty with short brown hair and twinkling black eyes. She came over to look after me whenever Daddy was away on business.

"Bah! Weren't those stairs I just used to get here audacious?" she said, dramatically moving her hands in disapproval, "I tell you, honeybun, those asses need a good spanking--" okay, she just call the stairwell an ass, "I was about to nearly topple down. I don't want to end up with an ugly fracture near my boobs. I'm still so young! Or maybe that wouldn't be a bad idea after all," she was nodding thoughtfully now, then fixed me with a serious look, "Just make sure there are ten shirtless young men with glistening abs nursing me out of it."

I burst out laughing. And so did she. That's my Gran for you, always ready to kick some ass.

"So what did your father say darling?" she asked softly, referring to the phone call I just had with my dad.

"He has landed at Heathrow airport and is en route to the hotel," I responded, "Wish it were vacations still. I wouldn't have had to miss him. I'd been in London with him right now."

"Yeah, he'd have loved that too," she said, looking at me kindly, "Your senior year in school starts tomorrow and he doesn't want you to miss anything of a year so important for your future."

I nodded, knowing her words were true.

"So," she said, placing her hand on her hips, "Shall we get your clothes back from dry cleaning and make a trip to the supermarket? And then, I will bake your favorite chocolate cake and cook your favorite stuff for dinner? What say?"

"Sounds like a plan," I smiled, feeling good.

Dressed in a pair of loose fitting jeans and a dark green baggy top, I stepped out of the house with my grandma into the cool and pleasant evening that felt relaxing to my skin. The soothing breeze teased my straight black tresses that cascaded down my shoulders.

I lived in Crawford Lane with my father. I had similar hazel brown eyes like him but he wasn't a great fan of chocolates like me. I wish I could tell something about my mother too.

Crawford Lane was a nice, quiet and friendly neighborhood having colorful houses with vintage rooftops. There was a park, a sports club and a library. No scandals or heavy gossip ever occurred here. Everyone had a good reputation and everyone minded their own business.

Outsiders regarded it as one boring neighborhood. But I liked this calm suburban lifestyle that was on the outskirts and untouched by the hustle and bustle of a busy city like New York.

Gran and I returned home having our arms full with three brown paper bags each brimming with groceries and other eatables. It took us some time to set all the items in the kitchen. We had just got done with that when the doorbell rang.

"Break up with Luke already, dude!"

At the doorstep stood a girl who was looking at me with a lot of hope. She was wearing a tiered skirt of the lightest shade of brown with a black sleeveless top. She had brownish black hair that was slightly curly towards the tips and grey eyes.

She was Steffy.

My BFF.

"How about a No?" I responded, raising an eyebrow at her. "For once, you can stop saying that whenever we meet."

She gave me a look of displeasure. "And you can answer me with a Yes for once, babe," she drawled as she walked in with her well-toned legs on wedges.

"I know you hate him but I like him the way he is," I reasoned as I followed after her.

"He is someone you just can't approve of for your best friend!" she said in exasperation, plopping down onto the sofa. "He is the most popular and good-looking guy in school and, not to be rude or anything, no one gives a fuck whether you and I exist or no. I'm sure he asked you to be his girlfriend only because of some ridiculous bet. Don't let him break your heart."

"Guess who's reading too much of bad boy novels these days?" I said, narrowing my eyes. "Don't your words sound too cliché to happen for real?"

"Bitch please! Clichés are the real boss."

"Just in your head, bitch."

"Speaking of which, do you have any Ferrero Rochers left?" she asked out of the blue, looking at me with great expectations.

"Yeah I do," I smiled.

"Of course you do! You always have lots and my luck never ditches me," she grinned, shooting to her feet. "I should be in the kitchen robbing some."

I giggled as Stef headed towards the kitchen. I heard Gran and she exchange greetings before my friend was back in the living room with a chilled box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates.

"Though I robbed a whole box, I'd be able to eat just two of these, five tops," she mumbled, slumping again on the sofa, unwrapping one of the chocolates and tossing it into her mouth, "This tastes better than heaven," she nearly cried, savoring it, "You're so lucky that you eat boxes of them everyday and yet you somehow manage to have a Vogue model figure."

I smiled modestly, then randomly glanced sideways to see a cute guy with brown hair and twinkling brown eyes stood at the door with a goofy look on his face wearing black three-fourths and maroon hoodie.

"Hey Josh, what's up? Come on in!" I greeted him with a wide smile.

"Don't speak of the devil but the devil's here anyway," Stef muttered, loud enough for Josh to hear.

"No one asked you for your prejudiced opinions," he threw a scowl her way as he dropped down on the sofa across to me. He soon came to notice what she was feasting on. "I love free food! I want a Ferroro Rocher!" he exclaimed, reaching out to grab the box from the mini table but missed it.

"You ain't gonna have any from my box," frowned Stef, holding the box away from him, "Walk your lousy feet to the kitchen to get yourself chocolates."

"Your box? When did it become your box? She's such a blood sucker. How can you be friends with her?" Josh asked me, giving Stef a cold look.

"Woof woof goes the dog," sang Stef.

"Poor girl just can't accept she ain't good at bowling as me, " sneered Josh.

Stef pretended to not have heard him.

I laughed. "Listen up mortals, this happens to be my house and I get to decide how long a silly fight lasts. Josh, " I said, turning to him, " I will get you chocolates and when I return, I should find both of you alive."

Stef and Josh looked away from each other and sat with their noses high in the air.

I sighed and left for the kitchen. When I returned, both my best friends were seated exactly how I had left them. I laughed and handed over the round chocolates to Josh.

" Thanks a lot, El!" said Josh. "So glad you're not one of those crazy people who waste time annoying sane humans instead of confessing their true feelings to someone they really like,"

That got a 180 degree change in Stef. A blush crept onto her cheeks that she wasn't aware of.

Josh smirked, "Yeah right, I'm talking about Adam. You like him a lot, don't you?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," she said without meeting our eyes.

"Please, dude, El and I ain't empty nuts here to not see what's going on between you two," said Josh and I nodded knowingly, "Why don't you get upfront with him and tell him about your more-than - just - best - friends feeling for him?"

"Excuse me? Boys are the ones who are supposed to make the first move. That's like the universal rule," Stef said, narrowing her eyes on him.

"It's so unfair to leave everything to the guys," protested Josh. "Why do boys have to do all the stuff? We guys have to work the hardest to get things dirty in bed too!"

Steffy and I gave him a look.

"So, how many girls did it take last night to help you lose your virginity?" Stef mocked.

Josh scowled at her. "It was just an example."

"Which makes no sense," I taunted him.

"That's Josh for ya."

We heard that voice and turned our heads to the door to see Adam stepping inside the house. He was wearing three fourths like Josh and a checkered shirt.

Adam was a complete boy next door with blonde hair and light brown eyes completed with a charming smile on his face.

"Hey man, hope you have been standing there for long," said Josh which earned him a death glare from Stef.

"Nah! Just arrived, "smiled the other boy and I saw relief on Stef's face.

"Come in!"

"Hey thanks, Eleanor," said Adam politely." So what did I miss?" he asked, joining us.

"N-Nothing at all," Stef said hurriedly even before Josh could open his mouth.

"Hi Steffy," Adam greeted her, looking shy "How are you?"

"I am good...thanks...um, what about you?"

"I'm good too...can I, uh, sit next to you if you don't mind?" Adam asked awkwardly.

"Sure,' Stef responded consciously. "Here, h-have some chocolates."

Stef was so nervous that some of the Ferrero Rochers fell off the box as she held it in front of him.

Stef and Adam bumped their heads when they clumsily bent down at the same time to pick those chocolates up and when their hands accidently brushed against each other, they pulled away more awkward than ever.

Josh seemed to enjoy their antics. Even I found their behavior so amusing that I had a hard time holding back my laughter.

"So I was saying that the lane is buzzing with the news of a new family coming in here," spoke Josh.

What?

"Yeah. Mr Max, the real estate agent is quite happy with the commission he has got after selling the house in a neighborhood that's looked upon as boring," added Adam, sounding glad to be talking about something.

"Hey wait, what are you guys talking about? A new family in Crawford Lane?" I asked, caught completely off guard by that.

The three of them gave me looks of surprise.

"Don't you know that, El?" Stef asked. I shook my head feeling stupid. She spoke further, "Okay, well, the new family is moving in the house that's right next to yours. Your neighbors."

I let the news sink into my skin. I looked out through the window at my neighboring house. It's been quite a while since that house has been vacant after old Mr. Alfred moved to Chicago.

"In the case, I just hope my new neighbors wouldn't be one of those nosy or noisy neighbors 'cause I'm quite used to living next to a calm and empty house and Mr. Alfred had been very sweet."

Instagram: rashmita_b

Hope you've liked the first chapter! Let me know your views and thoughts :D

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

876K 17.7K 47
DISCLAIMER: VERY CRINGE. The updated version is out currently and hopefully not as bad. PART 2 IS OUT!!!! * "I've always wondered how you'll taste."...
3.2K 14 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
1.2K 38 35
Hayley Parker's life was hypothetically going just smoothly. She had an amazing boyfriend, and housemates who always had her back. Well, not until Da...
361K 10.4K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...