Disenchanted (Until Dawn Chri...

By floating_fangirl

and when the lights all went out we watched our lives on the screen I hate the ending myself but it started... More

1/O'Death
2/Helena (So Long and Goodnight)
3/Ain't No Rest For the Wicked
4/The A Team
5/Class Clown
6/Bad Blood
7/Bring Me To Life
8/Hold On Til May
9/Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
10/Gasoline
11/Buried Alive
12/Taxi Cab
14/I'll Be There For You
15/Still Into You
16/Your Song
17/Tear In My Heart
18/The End.

13/Lead Me Out of the Dark

1.1K 49 6
By floating_fangirl

 My legs burn as I run through the basement. I reach the safe room and slam the door shut. I turn around and sit on the wooden table. 

 "I'm okay, I'm okay," I say to myself. 

 "But I'm not." I turn around and see Emily standing there. All of a sudden she lets out a blood curdling scream. Some invisible force pushes on her left eye. Her screams increase when something goes through her eye. Leaving a bloody, empty socket. Her screams echo throughout the room. I run out of the room and up the basement stairs. I collide with someone and we both fall to the ground. It's Chris. A tall monster picks him up and pulls on his head and neck until his headless body falls to the ground, and the floor is covered in blood. 

 I shoot up from bed, sweat covering my face. I let out a sigh, it was just a dream. I reach for my phone.

 "Hello?" I hear Chris say. He sounds tired.

 "C-Chris?" I whisper.

 "Hey, what's wrong?" He sounds more awake now. 

 "Nightmare," I say, my voice cracking. 

 "Do you want me to come over?" 

 "If you want to." 

 "I'm on my way." After a couple minutes I hear a knock on my window. 

 "Chris? Why the hell are you at my window?" 

 "Can you just let me in before I fall off this tree?" I open my window and help him in. 

 "Why didn't you just knock on the front door?" 

 "I was allowed to?! I thought your parents would let friends over at a certain time." 

 "Right now they're all about what makes me feel the most safe, and if that's having a friend over then they're all for it. They knew that you were coming over," I explain 

 "Then I will remember that next time I'm thinking about sneaking through your window." 

 "So do you want to talk about that nightmare you had?" Chris asks. 

 "I guess," I say sitting down on my bed. Chris walks over and sits next to me. 

 "What happened?" He asks putting his arm around me. 

 "I was running from something. I ran into the basement of the lodge, and then I saw Emily. H-her eye exploded, and then I-I saw you." 

 "Me?"

 "Yeah. There was a Wendigo behind you, it-it killed you. Then I woke up," I say before starting to cry.

 "It was just a dream. Nothing's gonna happen to me, I'm okay," he comforts. 

 "But Emily isn't," I sob. 

 "That isn't your fault."

 "I know, but I just can't get that image of her body out of my mind," I say. 

 "I can't either. One day we will." I'm about to say something when my door swings open. My mom walks in. 

 "Yes?" I ask.

 "I-it's Josh," my mom says. 

 "What do you mean." 

 "They found him in the mines. He's still alive." 

A/N-  Song chapter was based off of- Lead Me Out of the Dark by Crown the Empire. Sorry about the shortness of this chapter. Wednesdays are kind of crazy for me, but I really wanted to update so I wrote a shorter chapter. I'll update again tomorrow. Thanks for reading -floating_fangirl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 98 9
*Until Dawn SPOILERS* I am in love with Until Dawn. I think it's going to be a turning point in entertainment; however, the thing I hated most was Jo...
72.9K 2.3K 15
After the devastating experience which left Y/n broken and persistent. Y/n decides to return to the dreadful place to get answers that only Y/n could...
Help me By Finn

Fanfiction

12.4K 608 8
Climbing class (be ready for cute HAPPY gay trash). Recovering!Josh. Wendigo!josh. Chris is sure that Josh is still alive and he is willing to go bac...
369K 4.5K 200
(COMPLETED!!! THERE IS A SEQUEL BOOK. NO MORE ASKS OR DARES WILL BE TAKEN FROM HERE!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING THE SEQUEL) Ask or Dare (almost...