I Need You » BTS [COMPLETED]

By DevilishFangirl

Park Yoo In is a cold girl that everyone in her school afraid of her. But what will happen later when she met... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY- ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY (END)
EPILOGUE
New Fanfic

THIRTY-NINE

1.8K 81 7
By DevilishFangirl

Yoo In woke up the earliest. She looked at Jimin and J-hope. Still asleep. She also realized that she was lying on Jimin's chest while J-hope were lying on her stomach. She sighed. 'How am I supposed to get up?' She thought. Trying to move a little but Jimin suddenly hug her like a bolster. She purse her lips. She let out a hard sigh and decided to went back to sleep since it was still early and the boys still hasn't wake up.

"What the hell!" V exclaimed just after he went out from his room. Jungkook, RapMon, Jin and Suga quickly went out from their room and gasp in awe. Yoo In, Jimin and J-hope's sleeping position is totally awkward. Yoo In were facing J-hope. Hugging each other with J-hope's face on her upper chest while Jimin were hugging them with his head buried on Yoo In's neck. V quickly took his phone and snapped the picture. After that, Jungkook approach them. "Yah! Hyung! Wake up! Are you making a porn with my girlfriend?! Wake up!" He took a pillow and hit them. Jimin, J-hope and Yoo In woke up with a sleepy face. Still doesn't know what had happened. "Why are you hitting us?!" J-hope yelled at him. Yoo In were still asleep so her head fell on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin gave a who-are-you face to her but then he realized it was Yoo In. "Wake up! Your sleeping position is so... oh my God, it's like I'm watching a porn early in the morning." V exclaimed. He showed his phone to them. Their eyes widened as they saw it. "Whatta?! I thought I was just sleeping on her shoulder." Jimin said. Yoo In gave a I-don't-give-a-fuck face to the picture. "Well, actually, I already woke up earlier. I want to get up but J-hope were lying on my stomach and there's this guy thought me as his bolster, so he hugged me. But don't worry. We're not doing anything. I'm just..." She didn't even finished her words but she went back to sleep. Jungkook sighed hardly. "Sorry, Jungkookie~ We didn't meant it." J-hope apologize. Jungkook shook his head. "It's okay then. As long as you're not doing anything inappropriate. I'll take her to my room." He carried Yoo In in bridal style and place her on his bed. 'You should have sleep with me last night.' He thought. Tucking the blanket on her shoulder and went out from her room.

Half an hour have passed, Yoo In then woke up. She looked around. "Where am I?" Her eyes were still half closed. "You're in my room." Suga said. He just done showering and currently shirtless. Yoo In rubbed her eyes and gasp in horror. "Ahhhhh!!!" She screamed. Putting Suga in a big shocked. Jungkook then barged in the room. "W-What... W-What happened, babe?" He asked worryingly. Yoo In pointed at Suga, who was still shirtless. Shocked face were clearly seen in his face. "H-He rape me~" Yoo In whined. Trying not to sob. The boys' eyes widened. Looking furiously at Suga. "What the hell! I just done showering and I'm here because I want to take my shirt." He explained. Scared that if the boys might beat the hell out of him. "Oh, really?" Yoo In purse her lips and looking inside the blanket to make sure that her pants are still on. She smile cheekily to Suga. "Hehe, sorry~" She apologized with a smile. Suga rolled his eyes. "Like I want your body desperately." He whispered softly. "I heard that, Min Yoongi~" Yoo In scoffed and walked out from the room. The boys laughed and dismissed. Leaving Suga dumbfounded. 'She heard that?! Um, well, I really want you though. Wait! What the hell, Suga! You're so dirty minded.' He thought. Slapping his face very hard. Then he took out a dark blue shirt and wore it before he get out.

"What do we have here?" Yoo In asked. Sitting at the dining table. "Pancakes? Is it okay with you?" Jin said. Yoo In nodded her head and put a pancake on her plate then poured some honey on it. She took a mouthful of it. "Aigoo, this girl~" Jin wiped some honey on the corner of her mouth. Yoo In smile cheekily to him. Then Suga come to them and stand behind her. He grabbed Yoo In's pancake and shoved to his mouth. "Yah!" She glared at him, who was chuckling. Yoo In take another pancake and poured some honey again. She looked back to Suga and gave him a don't-you-ever-dare-to-take-my-pancake-again face. Suga raised his brow and smile at her. Yoo In shoved the pancake into her mouth. Suga looked at her. He then saw her bra strap and slightly cover it up with her shirt. Yoo In looked back with a question face. Then she realized that Suga had cover it. "Thanks~" She said with a mouthful pancake. Suga smile at her and join the other boys at the living room. "Suga is very kind, right?" She said to Jin. Jin saw everything. He saw that Suga were covering her bra strap. His heart were a little bit jealous. 'It's supposed to be me doing that.' He thought. He returned a smile to Yoo In and just keep staring at her. "Hi, babe~ Did you eat well?" Jungkook came out from his room, just got shower and give her a quick peck on her lips. Yoo In pushed away. "What the hell~ Jin is here though." She said. Jungkook smirked at her. Wanting more kisses from her. Yoo In quickly took her plate and went to the kitchen. Wash the dishes. Jin walked away from them and just watch them from afar with jealousy.

After showering, Yoo In wore a bathrobe that Jungkook gave her. She dried her hair with a towel. But then she remember that she didn't brought any clothes with her. Sighed. She need to ask them some clothes. She walked out from the room. "Guys, can I lend a shirt and maybe a pants too?" She asked. The boys looked at her. Stared for a quite some times. Yoo In frowned. "Guys!" She snapped her finger and look furiously at them. They came back to sense. "W-What did you s-say just n-now, Yoo In?" Suga stuttered. "A shirt?" Just one word she said and boys got it. "Ah, you can have mine since I got the smallest size." V stood up and lead her into his room. The boys looked at each other and shrugged away. Then they continue their own work.

In the room, Yoo In were standing beside the wardrobe as she watch V searching some of his clothes. "This one must be okay." He said. Showing a black shirt to her. "Nice~ Thanks Taehyung." She give him a peck on his cheek and was about to walk away but V grabbed her wrist and pinned her on the wardrobe. Yoo In looked at him with questions face. "Why?" She asked but nothing came out from V's mouth. V stared at her eyes for quite some times. Making Yoo In fascinated on his eyes. He slowly leaned in and kiss her. Yoo In at first were hesitant to kiss him back but the kiss went deeper and she gave up so she kiss him back. The shirt fell down from her hand as she wrapped her arms on V's neck while V wrapped his arms on her waist. Long enough to kiss, V went down to her neck but not long after that "Yah!! What took you so long inside there?!" J-hope exclaimed from the outside. Making them broke the kiss. They pant hardly. "Sorry~" Yoo In pick up the shirt and quickly opened the door. "What took you so long, huh?" He asked suspiciously. "Taehyung said that all his clothes is too big for me so he searched for his old clothes. It took him a long time though. Sorry~" She stated. J-hope sighed in relief. "I thought he did something to you." He said. Then a flying pillow landed exactly on his face. "I'm not a pervert like you!!" He yelled from the inside. Yoo In giggled and quickly went to Jungkook's room to wear the clothes.

"I think I should go now. Mom and dad must be worried about me." Yoo In said as she hug the boys. "You sure you don't want us to send you back?" J-hope asked worryingly when Yoo In were hugging him. Yoo In smile and shook her head. "It's okay. Beside, I want to go to Se Ra eonnie's cafe." She stated. Then she hug the last member, Jungkook. Yoo In gave him a quick peck on his cheek. "Bye, I love you guys." She then wore her shoes and run to the streets.

Yoo In walked through the streets. Looking around. She exhaled. But then she remember Jimin. 'What is he trying to say?' She flashback those words.

"I don't want to be your friend. I..."

The words keep lingering in her mind. 'Maybe I should ask him next time.' She shrugged away and continue to walk until she reached Se Ra's cafe. "Hi, guys~ Am I late?" She exclaimed while wearing her apron. Se Ra approach her and pinch her cheeks gently. "Nope~ The customers is not that packed." She said and went back to the counter. Yoo In smile at her and went to the kitchen. She saw Jae were busy decorating a cake. "Hi, Jae~" She greet her. Jae doesn't like anyone to call her 'eonnie' since she lost her sister in a car accident. At first, Yoo In called her 'eonnie' and she end up crying until her eyes worn out and almost killed herself. Jae smile at Yoo In. "So, how's your date last night? Did you end up in a bed?" She teases her. Yoo In giggled at the statement. "Damn it, Jae~" She slapped Jae's elbow. Jae laughed at her reaction. "Well, it's not a date actually. I was just hanging out with his friends though." She state. Jae nodded her head and continue her works.

At the night, when they almost close the cafe, BTS came. "Guys~ What are you doing here? We're almost close this cafe." Yoo In said. Looking at Jae and Se Ra. "Oh, really~ Aigoo, we're late again." Suga pouted. Well, he really craved for some coffee lately. "It's okay, Yoo In. Just let them be. Besides, we're not closing yet, right?" Se Ra stood up and took out her note book. Ready to take an order. "Thank you, noona~" J-hope coed. They then order the menu. Se Ra went to the kitchen and prepare their menu. "So what's the reason you're coming here?" Yoo In took a seat between Jungkook and Jimin. "Suga hyung craved for some coffee and this kid misses you so much." Jimin said teasingly to Yoo In. She giggled. Then Jae come over. "Oh, guys, this is Park Jae Rim. Just call her Jae." She introduce. Jae bowed to them with a cold face and whispered something to Yoo In. Yoo In nodded. "I'll be back." She said and went to the kitchen. The boys looked each other. "Jae noona is very scary." Jungkook said.

"Seriously, Yoo In~ Those guys~ BTS~ You might be kill by their fans. Sasaeng I mean." Jae blurted it out. She can't control her worries about Yoo In. She already thought Yoo In as her sister. "It's okay, Jae~ I'm fine. It's been almost 2 months we've been friends. Nothing happens though." Yoo In tried to calm her down as Jae kept walking back and forth. "But Yoo In..." She tried to make an excuse. "Jae, I'm fine. I can handle this. Okay? You must be tired. Just go back. I love you." She gave Jae a warm hug to calm her down and went back to BTS. Se Ra heard it all. She approached Jae. "She'll be fine. You don't know what she capable of. Take some times to know her. She's not like the girls. She's special." Se Ra said and continue to her works. Jae sighed deeply. 'I'm just worried though.' She thought. She took her bag and get out using the back door.

After awhile, they having some chit chat with Se Ra and Yoo In. BTS decided to went back to their dorm since tomorrow they need to wake up early. "Goodbye, Yoo In." They bid a goodbye to her and Se Ra. Yoo In cleaned the table they used and was about to washed the dishes. "Yoo In, no, it's okay. You have school tomorrow. Go back. I'll do this." Se Ra said. "But eonnie~" She tried to take over the work but Se Ra insist her to go back. Yoo In then gave up. She fold her apron and grabbed her bag. "See you tomorrow, eonnie. Don't go back too late. Love you." She kiss Se Ra's cheek and strode off the door. Se Ra shook her head and went back to her works.

It was dark outside the streets. No one were there so it's quite dangerous for Yoo In to walk there but she had no choice. This is the only way to her home. Yoo In shoved both of her hands into her pocket as it was quite freezing. She walked pass the lamp after lamp. Aisle after aisle. Looking around. Making sure that there's no one following her. Until there's one aisle, a guy covered her mouth with a handkerchief and brought to a certain place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.4K 54
e·the·re·al /əˈTHirēəl/ (adj.) extremely delicate light, too perfect for this world. ------ Her lips curved into a little smile as she reads. Yellow...
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
258K 8K 184
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
262K 8.5K 28
Mafia King... Min Fricken Yoongi. Everyone knows him and is scared of him. Except me of course.