The Pornstars Secret || Niam

By -NiamsDirection-

[Edited + BoyxBoy + AU] [Placed #1 in @BromanceAwards Undiscovered Niam Holiday 2015] |Niam AU| liam; the sex... More

pяoʟoɢuє
Dєѧя Dıѧяʏ #1
ѧ ıs ғoя ѧssһoʟє
Dєѧя Dıѧяʏ #2
ɞ ıs ғoя ɞıţċһ
ċ ıs ғoя ċuţє
Ԁ ıs ғoя Ԁıċҡ
є ıs ғoя єɢoţısţıċѧʟ
ғ ıs ғoя ғuċҡ [!]
ɢ ıs ғoя ɢѧʏ
һ ıs ғoя һєʟp
Dєѧя Dıѧяʏ #4
ı ıs ғoя ıňţяıċѧţє [!]
єpıʟoɢuє

Dєѧя Dıѧяʏ #3

2.7K 114 66
By -NiamsDirection-

•Niall's POV•

Deary diary,

I'd like for you to all know that Liam and I have become friends. Yes, you read that right everyone, Liam and I are friends and I'm quite happy about that. I know that I called him a dïck and maybe an asshole before, but when I'm actually with him, or when I text him, he's such a sweet lad who actually cares for me. He also made me realize that my crush, Zayn Malik, is a douche who is quite scary.

He was demanding with Liam and he really wanted to be with him but Liam said that he was just too much and he told him to leave him. Luckily, Liam told me this before I asked the guy out so I'm still single and ready for a relationship with a sweet guy.

No, not Liam, and if you start shipping Liam and I together, I swear to god that I'll stop making these diaries. But I am assuming you guys have seen the sëx tape that we did. Have you guys seen it? It was honestly my first time and it was beautiful, in my opinion. Liam enjoyed it as well and, he actually has feelings for me. I know that y'all are going to ship us now so I guess I'll be stopping this entry right here.

But before I go, since I'm sweet, I'd like for y'all to find Zayn's social media accounts or anything at all and tell him that I'll never date him, okay? It'd be much appreciated by me if you were to do that so try really hard for me, yeah?

Once you have done so, private message me so I know for sure that you have done it. Hopefully, some of you will follow through with this and make me much more happy since Liam is already doing that. Not that kind of happy, as in that we're dating, in which we are not so please don't bring that up in the comments! Any who, have a great afternoon or morning y'all.

See ya in my next entry! Make sure you do what I had asked!

Niall xx

I hit the submit button and smile towards Liam as we're seated in his large bedroom. He smiles back once he notices and quickly scoots closer to me. "So, uh, Niall...?"

I look up at him slowly. "Yes?"

He bites his top lip slowly, squinting his eyes as if he wants to say something but he shouldn't say it.

"I want to tell you something, but I'm scared that you'll want to leave my side after I tell you this something..."

Sighing, I place my hand on his shoulder slowly, after turning my body towards him, as he looks at me with sadness in his eyes. "I'll never leave your side unless you hurt me, okay?"

He nods gently.

"So, tell me what you want to tell me," I said after the moment of silence that had occurred.

He sighs and rubs his chin slowly before opening his mouth to say what he wanted to. "I have the power to tell people what to do, when and where I want it to happen."

I start laughing loudly. He has a straight, slightly confused look on his face. "Why are you laughing," he asked with a normal tone.

I slowly stop laughing. "Wait... You're serious," I asked as he nodded slowly. "So, that time when you sent me those texts and other things, you were actually taking over my body?"

He shakes his head. "I'm not technically taking over your body. Just your brain and heart. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you straight away. It's just that, only my sister knows, and it's hard to tell people because they never believe me. Or they probably won't, like you."

I sighed as he frowned. "Oh. Well, I'm sorry about that. It's just hard to believe."

He nods. "I know. So, you don't hate me, even if I used it on you?"

I shook my head indecisively. "Honestly, it's just still hard to grasp the truth that you have this power and all. But yes, I don't hate you, even though you used it on me. You'll probably use it on me again."

He sighs. "If it was a crucial situation, then yes."

I shoot him a confusing look. "What kind of crucial situation are we talking about, here?"

He chuckles darkly. "When and if Zayn tries to kidnap you.. He tried to do the same to me."

My eyes slightly grew as I feel him scoot somewhat closer to me. "He's really insane.. Please tell me that he doesn't have the same power as you?"

He sighs before shaking his head again. "He has the same power as me, but it's more powerful than mine."

I raise my brow. "How so," I asked before giving him a sad look, already scared of his answer.

"So powerful that, If he uses it on you, it'll last forever." His answer did make me feel a bit uneasy as he slowly gripped my hand, me ignoring it since, honestly, I need his warmth and protection from Zayn.

"I don't want him to use it on me.. I'd rather you use it on me if you had his more powerful power."

He blushes and I notice, which makes me blush as well.

"Are you sure that you don't like me back," he asks as I bite my tongue softly.

"I.. I don't know."

A small grin appears on his face. "Oh come on, princess.." A small smile was glued to my face after he called me that, again.

"Liam.. Please." He slowly starts to rub my thigh.

"You wanna know how I use my power on you, princess..?" I groan quietly as he rubs my crotch.

"Liam," I grumbled as I bit my tongue again.

"I either think about the other person and only that person, and I make them think about me then boom, they're mine. Or, I have physical contact with them and whisper things in their ear. You wanna know what I whisper in their ear?" He then slowly licks my earlobe as I shudder slightly in his touch.

"Liam.. I...-"

"Fück me, princess..."

~*~

Why is Niam so real?! I mean, it's amazing but still. Lol

-

Questions:

Will Zayn appear soon? Stealing Niall away from Liam?

What will Zayn do when and if he captures Niall? Will he use his power to make Niall love him?

How will Niam's fun in the next chapter go?

-

I'm not saying how many will be answered, you'll just have to wait! ;)

Until the next chapter, I love all you little beans and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3

I'm afraid that some people may dislike this next chapter, and they might stop reading this after it. I'm sorry if you do, you'll be missing out though. The story gets really interesting, just saying. I still love you all. I hope you stay after this next chapter since I know that some of you love this book. And I love you for loving it. <3 I'm still scared though. Bye now. x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 14.1K 42
Niall Horan, blonde, young , homeless, afraid, and deeply depressed. Niall was kicked out of his home , and was forced to live a double life , keepin...
130K 4.5K 28
(I wrote this when I was 13 and it's my first fic so ur allowed to laugh and cringe lmao) Niall is truly madly deeply in love with his best friend a...
2.2M 42K 82
I bit down on my lip to hold back a moan that was eager to escape. I couldn't help it, his lips felt so good wrapped around my throbbing hard cock. I...
1.4M 31.2K 30
Life in an university is full of ups and downs and twists and turns. But, even with so many ups and downs it's full of fun parties and precious memor...