Seventeen Imagines

By 17ExoBoys

Seventeen Imagines for all 13 members •S.Coups •Jeonghan •Joshua •Jun •Hoshi •Wonwoo •Woozi •DK •Mingyu •The8... More

Hoshi
Hansol
Joshua
The8
Dino
Joshua
Mingyu
Wonwoo
Joshua
The8
Hoshi
S.Coups
Mingyu
Dino
Woozi
Hoshi
Hansol
Wonwoo
Jun
Seungkwan
Jun
S.Coups
DK
Mingyu
Woozi
Dino
Hansol
Wonwoo
Dino
DK
Woozi
Dino
Seungkwan
S.Coups
Jeonghan
Woozi
Hoshi
Woozi
Dino
Mingyu
Joshua
S.Coups
Joshua
Hansol and Joshua
S.Coups
Hansol
Seungkwan
Wonwoo
Wonwoo
Woozi
Hansol
Dino
S.Coups
Mingyu
Hansol
Woozi
S.Coups
Joshua
Jeongcheol / Jihan
The8
Hoshi
The8
Mingyu
Hansol
Jeonghan
Hansol
Dino
S.Coups
Dino
Jeonghan and Woozi
DK
Jeonghan and Woozi
Seungkwan
S.Coups
Joshua and Wonwoo
The8
Seungkwan
Dino
Mingyu and Wonwoo
Joshua
Jun
Wonwoo
S.Coups and Joshua
Mingyu and Wonwoo
Jeonghan
Dino
The8
Joshua
Woozi
Hansol
Hansol
Jun and Jeonghan
Hoshi
Joshua
The8
Hansol and Hoshi
Jeonghan
DK
About Us
Mingyu
Meanie
Hansol
Jeonghan
Hansol
Wonwoo
Hansol and Jun
The8
S.Coups
Dino
Joshua
Hoshi
Woozi
The8
Hansol
Mingyu and Woozi
Hansol and Joshua
DK
Mingyu
Hoshi
S.Coups
Jun
Joshua
Hoshi
Seungkwan
Woozi
Wonwoo
Jeonghan
Hansol
Mingyu
S.Coups and Wonwoo
The8
Jun
Joshua
SoonHoon
Hoshi
Woozi
Jeonghan
Mingyu and Hansol
Mingyu
Dino
Wonwoo
DK
Jeonghan
Mingyu and Joshua
Seungkwan
The8
Mingyu
S.Coups
Wonwoo
Joshua
Q&A
Jeonghan
The8
Hansol
Wonwoo
DK
Woozi
Seungkwan
Hoshi
Dino
The8
Jun
Wonwoo
Hansol and Jeonghan
Joshua
Hansol
Jun and Mingyu
SoonSeok
Seventeen
JiCheol
Joshua and Wonwoo
Hoshi
Jeonghan
Hansol and S.Coups
The8
Mingyu
S.Coups
VerKwan
Jihan
JeongCheol
Jun
Jun and Hoshi
Jeonghan
S.Coups
Jun
Dino
The8
Jun
Woozi
Junhao
Wonwoo
Hoshi
Joshua
Hansol
Mingyu
JeongCheol
The8 and Hansol
Hoshi
Jeonghan

S.Coups and Dino

28.6K 877 1K
By 17ExoBoys

Imagine for _smrookieskins

"Hey, Y/N, do I look good?"

Your boyfriend, Seungcheol, and you were standing outside of the school gates, amongst all the rushing students, eager to get to school. Seungcheol was playing around with his hair, looking at his reflection in your eyes. You roll them but smile back at him.

"You always look good, idiot. C'mon, we gotta go in or we'll be late." You reply, ruffling his hair just to annoy him.

"I still say we skip today. I can't he bothered with school." He grumbles, giving you a mock glare for messing up his look. He pulls out a lollypop from his jacket pocket and takes off the wrapper. He swirls it around in his mouth and looks directly at you.

"Don't lie, you always love the entrance." You smirk at him and he smirks back.

"Maybe, maybe not." He says, his voice a tiny bit obscured by the lolly.

He takes the lolly out of his mouth and holds it in his hand. He uses the free hand to cup your face and bring it closer to his. He kisses you passionately, his lips moving roughly against yours, but sweetly. You smile and try to pull back but he wraps his other hand around your back to keep you close to him, careful not to let the lolly touch your clothing.

"You're stalling." You say as you pull back. You're a little breathless from the kiss and he bites his lip, smirking.

"What? Me? I would never." He says quietly as he leans in closer. You put two fingers over his mouth just in time and you shake your head, acting disappointed.

"Now now, Seungcheol, learning is good for you." You say, imitating the way his mother would speak to him.

He groans in annoyance and you laugh. He looks at your grinning face and he smiles at you. He rolls his eyes and sighs but throws an arm around your shoulders, putting the lolly back in his mouth.

"Let's make our entrance." He says, already grinning at the thought.

You and Seungcheol kind ofhave a reputation, almost like the king and queen of the school. The students either looked up to you or hated you, there was no inbetween. You managed to succeed in not letting the attention get to your head and you still stayed kind and friendly with people. Your popularity did cause problems though, like hate online and harsh comments in school but you were above that kind of stuff and didn't care. You had each other and that what you really cared about.

But lately you had noticed Seungcheol starting to get a little too used to your status at school. He had started gelling his hair up and telling the younger students what to do, like he owned them. He often made sure you both were in a crowded area before he showed you any type of affection, like outside the school gates just now. You didn't mention it and you hoped it would slide but you're not so sure anymore.

You ignore that now and walk into school with him, noticing the heads turning in your direction. You couldn't help but smile a little as Seungcheol's arm tightens around your waist. You both walk through the entrance of the school building and head to your homeroom, listening to the whispers of the students.

"Wow, look at Seungcheol and Y/N. I need that kind of confidence."

"Ugh, she's clearly using him for popularity. He deserves better."

"I think they're cool. Seungcheol is so cute." One whispers, earning her a disgusted look from Seungcheol.

"Cute? She called me cute. I am not cute." Seungcheol grumbles to you as you make your way up the stairs and away from the whispers.

"No. You're adorable." You reply, laughing at his annoyed expression.

Soon enough, you're both sitting at your desks, surrounded by your admirers. They all talk to you both at once but you're both used to it. You watch as Seungcheol runs his hands through his hair and talks to his friends. He looks at you from time to time, giving you small waves and winks, but these are brief and seemed a little forced as he goes straight back to basking in the attention that is being given to him. You sigh loudly and pick at your fingernails as a distraction.

The teacher walks in at that moment and he sighs loudly when he sees the wild and crazy classroom.

"Okay class, it's time to shut up and learn." He says, only half trying.

Seungcheol notices the teachers half hearted attempt and turns around to face the class.

"Shut up!" He yells and the class instantly silences.

"Thank you Seungcheol. Now then class, today we'll be splitting up into pairs." You and Seungcheol immediately exchange glances but the teacher shakes his head at you. "Don't get excited Y/N, I've prepared your pairs for today." He looks at a piece of paper on his desk and drags his finger down the page, looking for your name. "Ah yes. It seems you'll be working with Chan today."

You turn around and look behind you. There you see Chan, looking sheepishly back at you. You had never really spoken to him, as he was a quiet kinda guy but you smile at him now. He goes bright red and looks down at his desk. You turn back to see Seungcheol arguing with the teacher.

"But sir, we work well together! We study together all the time." Seungcheol insists.

"Seungcheol, nobody needs to know about your Friday night." The teacher replies wearily. He turns to you, ignoring the redness in your cheeks. "Y/N, go and sit next to Chan. The rest of you, come to the front to find your partner."

You gather up your stuff and do as he says. As you sit down on the chair next to Chan, you smile at him again and this time he smiles back.

"Hi." You say to him.

"Hey." He replies.

"Ugh, this is gonna drag." You say as you look up at the clock on the other side of the room. It had only been 10 minutes.

"I know. The teacher is so annoying as well."

"I know right?"

You roll your eyes in an over exaggerated way at Chan and he laughs. You smile back at him, glad that you both can get along. The conversation continues the whole lesson as you learn more about each other. His confidence grew and soon enough he was talking like you'd both been friends your entire lives. He has a little fanboy moment when it comes to music tastes, telling you all about his love for Michael Jackson. His face completely lights up with glee as you agree with him and you can't help but find it adorable.

You remember when Seungcheol was the same, always being cute rather than the 'bad-boy' he tried to be now. You realize that you kinda miss that part of him.

The class ends and you walk out with Chan, still talking. You don't see Seungcheol anywhere when you step into the corridor, so you stay with Chan, enjoying his company immensely. However, he notices the lack of Seungcheol and turns to you as stand together in the empty hallway.

"Where's your boyfriend Y/N?" He asks you.

"I don't know. Probably with his friends." You shrug it off. It was normal for Seungcheol to spend more time with his friends lately.

"Is... I mean, are you and him... okay?"
"What do you mean?" You answer a little too sharply and Chan looks taken aback.

"I-I didn't mean to offend you! It's just, you look kinda worried."

"I'm fine. We're fine, I mean. Sorry for snapping." You say. A silence falls between you both and you look at him, anxiously biting your lip. "I mean, I think we are. He's not being mean or anything but.. he's changed. I think the attention has got to his head a little. His reputation seems to be more important to him than me at the moment." You say, all in a rush.

"Wow, really? Are you okay Y/N?" Chan asks you, looking concerned. You blink several times in surprise. It's been a long time since someone has asked you that question.

"Yeah, I'm good. I think I'm just being paranoid."

Chan opens his mouth to reply but at that moment, someone starts walking down the corridor toward you. You turn to see Seungcheol, glaring at Chan.

"Y/N, what's going on here?" He asks you.

"Um, nothing. Just talking to Chan here. Chan, this is Seungcheol." You say, slightly freaked out by his anger. Seungcheol turns to Chan, still glaring.

"Oh really? Just talking? So, you thought you'd make a move on my girl, eh? Try to get some popularity out of her to fuel your own worthless reputation?" He says this all to Chan, stepping closer to the scared boy.

"What? N-no, I swear we were just talking."

"Seungcheol, leave him alone." You say firmly and you grab his arm and try to push him back. Seungcheol brushes your arm away and turns to you.

"Why didn't you meet me? What, you prefer him now or something?"

"Seungcheol, where the hell are you getting this from? You're being stupid."

"Well, do you?"

"Right now? Yeah. Why are you being such a jerk?" You say, giving him a disgusted look. You turn to Chan. "I'm really sorry about this." You whisper to him.

"And you have secrets to? Wow." Seungcheol runs a hand through his hair and feel yourself getting angrier.

"Seungcheol, just go away if you're going to be like this. You need to get a grip."

"Hey, it's not me that's sneaking around with other guys." Seungcheol's voice lowers dangerously as he steps closer to you.

"Get away from her!" Chan suddenly yells, pushing Seungcheol away from you. Seungcheol immediately lifts a fist up to hit him back but you get between them both just in time. You glare at Seungcheol, who's starting to realise how angry you actually were.

"Y/N, I wasn't going to-"

"Go away."

"But-"

"Get lost Seungcheol. I'll deal with you later."

Seungcheol says nothing in respond and slowly lowers his arm. He walks away from you both and, when you've made sure he's completely gone, you turn to Chan, who's looking smug and guilty at the same time.

"Thank you." You say, smiling at him.

"No problem. Uh, is he always like that?" He asks.

"No. Don't know what got into him." You mutter bitterly.

"I think he was just jealous. He cares about you really."

"Well, I don't know if I care for him all that much now. Anyway, forget him. Are you okay?"

"Yup. I... I thought he was gonna yell at you. Or worse. I didn't want you to get upset." Chan says sheepishly, scuffing the ground with his shoe.

He looks up at you, looking nervous about your reaction. You notice how he pulls down the sleeves of the sweater that is way too big on him, so they cover his hand. He doesn't even seem to realise he's doing it. You step closer and gently kiss his cheek.

"Thank you. It was impressive. I've never seen anyone stand up to him before."

"Really?" He asks, his voice filled with awe. He touches the spot where you kissed him, looking dazed.

"Yup. So, listen. I enjoyed our conversation today. Maybe you'd like to hang out again sometime?" You ask without thinking.

"Yeah! I mean... sure, if you want to. It'll be fun." He says, nodding.

"See you then. I have a Seungcheol to deal with." You roll your eyes and he laughs again, like he did in the classroom.

"Goodbye Y/N. See you soon."
_________________________________________

This was so long wtf

I don't even know what the story was, it was like the idea was birthed from a part of my brain where imagination does not exist.

Okay so, updates are gonna get slower and I think after we've done all the requests (there's 7 left for this book) we're going to go on hiatus for a bit. But don't worry, we'll be back, and in the mean time there are other Seventeen imagines books out there for you to enjoy.

Also WE REACHED 4K FOLLOWERS A FEW HOURS AGO WTF IS THIS SORCERY.

I mean

We hit 3K not that long ago and 2K, not long before that. I don't understand but I'm not complaining, thank you guys for everything. Again.
~Lucy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 369 32
Basically a bunch of random idea's for stories that I might or might not make a full book on. Just enjoy these utterly fluttering stories / one shots...
356K 7.5K 106
Yoh bruhs. I just want to spread my hopeless imaginations to my fellow carats and kpoppers!!! YEAY!!! Status: Closed Cover by: Riah Start: November 2...
111K 7.2K 38
❝love me back, bitch❞ [c.hansol] | loved series
4.5K 30 14
Just seventeen imagines for you carats💎 Enjoy ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)