boy with luv. | bts

By -onlychim

original title: BTS ✉️ T E X T drabbles, blurbs, one-shots More

please read
✉️|1
✉️|2
✉️|3
✉️|4
✉️|5
✏️|1
✉️|6
✏️|2
✉|7
✉|8
✉|9
✉|10
✏|4
✉|11
✉|12
✏|5
✏|5.2
✉|13
✉|14
✉|15
✉|16
✉|17
✉|18
✉|19
✏|6
✉|20
✏| 7
✉|21
✏|7.2
✉|22
✉|23
✉|24
✏|8
✏|8.2
✉️|25
✉️|26
✏|9
✉️|27
✉️|28
✉️|29
✉️|30
✉️|31
✏|5.3
✉|32
✉|32.2
✉|33
✉|34
✉|35
✉|36
✏|10
✉|37
✏|11
✏|12
✉|38
✏|13
✏|14
✏|15
✉|39
✏|16
✏|17
✏|18
✏|19
✏|20
✉|40
✏|21
✏|22
✉|41
✉|42
✏|23
✏|24
✏|25
✉|43
✉|44
✉|45
✏|26
✉|46
✏|27
✉|47
✏|28
✏|29
✉|48
✉✏|49
✏|30
✏|31
✏|32
✏|33
✏|34
✏|35
✉|50
✏|36
✏|37
✏|38
✏|39
✏|40
✏|41
☁ 1M
✏|42
✉|51
✉|52
✏|43
✉|53
✏|44
✏|45
✉|54
✉|55
✉|56
✉|57
✏|46
✏|47
✏|48
✏|49
✏|50
✏|51
✏|52
✏|53
✉|58
✉|58.2
✉|58.3
✉ |58.4
✏|54
✏| 55
✏|56
✏|57
✏|58
✏|59
✏|60
✏|61
✏️|62
✏️|63
✏️|64
✏️|65
✉|59
✏️|66
✉|60
✏️|67
✏️|68
✏️|69
✏️|70
✉|61
✉|62
✉|63
✉|64
bts

✏|3

79.2K 2.6K 4.6K
By -onlychim

For - ✉|8
----------------------------------------

✏ - Jin

Jin pressed your house's doorbell while his other hand held a bag full of ice creams and two boxes of tissues. You opened the door with a frown on your face and a blanket around your shoulder.

You brightened a little when you saw him and let him in your house. He closed and locked the door for you as you jumped back onto the couch.

"As usual?" Jin asked,placking the bag on a table and taking out everything from inside.

You shook your head while making a sound that little kids make when they're throwing a tantrum. You can always let your childish side take over when you're with Jin and he always endure you to no end,even if what you do or say doesn't make any sense at all.

Jin just loves you too much.

"No!I want cookies n cream!" you said,smiling. Jin blinked, "I didn't....bring any,i thought you hate that flavour." he said while pointing at many different direction.

You laughed at his expression before waving your hand at him,"Just kidding Jin-ah!Can i have strawberry?You can get yourself some Vanilla if you want."

Jin breated out a sigh of relief before he smiled at you again as he took out what you asked for. He threw the whole box at you and you caught it right on time. Then he sat down beside you on the couch.

"How are you feeling?" he asked. You ate a spoonful of ice cream and said, "I cried enough and guess what?You're right."

You turned to him, "I shouldn't fucking cry over that little shit."

I'll let you say whatever you want this time. he thought as he cleared his throat to signal you he didn't really like how you're using foul language.

"Also,i have thought about it." you said and this time,you leaned closer to him. "You do really love me haha." you laughed and pulled away,continue eating your food. Jin gulped a little but was also disappointed, i thought she is going to confess.

He made dinner for you two since your mom was out working. You two sat on the couch and watched television for the rest of the night. You two weren't even paying attention to the content,just watching.

Feeling a sudden weight on his shoulder, Jin turned and smiled down at you sleeping face,his eyes showing tender. Unintentionally, he leaned closer to you while his heartbeat increased.

He kissed you,a fast and simple kiss. When he pulled away,he almost screamed out. You were grinning at him. "I want a confession though Jin-oppa."

He rolled his eyes and hit your head softly, "Shut up (Name),go back to sleep." he scolded while a huge smile played on his lips.

✏ - Suga

You inhaled and exhaled,standing in front of Min Yoongi's bedroom. In case he suddenly changes his mind,i need to at least see what his room is like. Then you walked in.

It's a mess. A total mess.

"What is wrong with your room?!" you gasped, "Why are there so many papers on the floor?" you bent down to pick one up. You unfolded the crumbled paper and saw nothing.

"Suga,why would you throw a blank paper away?"

He watched you with an unamused expression while ge shrugged,"It's crumbled."

You laughed sarcastically at him,"And who made it that way?You." You blinked at him before throwing it onto his desk, "Use it."

He turned back to his paper as he picked up his pen again. Out of curiosity, you walked over and looked from behind.

He quickly flipped over the paper and turned around to look at you. "Shouldn't you go sleep now?"

"But's it's almost dinner time." you said.

"I'll wake you up then." he said and motioned you to his bed. You walked over and fell onto his bed.

This is surprisingly comfortable oh my god.

You hugged the blanket close to you as you laid your hand on the pillow. Not knowing why,you blurted.

"Am i seriously your girlfriend now Suga?"

Suga froze for a second before he put down his pen. "Yeah,i told you already."

"Really?You're not just trying to make me feel better?" you asked.

Suga held up the music sheet, "This song is dedicated to you."

Your brows furrowed, "So?"

"You know i don't just make song for people." he said and put it back down. He walked over to you and laid down beside you.

You tried your best to fight the blush away as you started to move away while Suga kept scooting closer to your face.

He frowned, "I can't kiss you if you keep moving away from me."

You laughed awkwardly, "Oh.About that..."

"You don't love me like that?" Suga asked,looking at you in the eyes.

"No!I mean,yeah i would like to be your girlfriend but.....i just broke up." you said and looked down.

Suga moved his hands to your cheeks and tipped your head up,pressing his lips to yours.

You squinted your eyes after he pulled away and opened them wide again. Suga laid his forehead against yours.

"Well then you better move on (Name)."

You nodded slightly, suddenly feeling sleepy. You found yourself moving closer to Suga while he wrap his arms around you.

"Can i get an i love you?" you asked,giggling at your own request,which was quite stupid in your opinion.

Suga chuckled, "Anytime. I love you."

✏ - Namjoon

You blew your hair out of your face as you leaned close to BTS's house door.

You still have no idea why they call themselves BTS,but you went on with it.

"No girl group music...?" you muttered to yourself. After confirming you won't be seeing any butt shaking after whoever opens the door,you knocked.

A paper slipped from underneath, then you heard someone cursing and sounds of something falling.

"You ok?!" you yelled but of course, there's no response.

You picked up the paper,

Open the door,it's not locked.

"Why would you not lock the door,it's dangerous guys!" you yelled as you walked into the house.

This is creeping me out actually.

Therr were more memo on the walls and floor,guiding you to only one place. The basement.

You walked to the basement without picking up all the paper but there were still no one there.

You groaned, "Oh my god guys." you picked up the bright orange memo on the floor

Knew you'd walk all the way here,too bad we're not here. Go back.

You rolled your eyes and groaned again. You walked back up and read all the memo.

You giggled at everyone one of them since each of them had a small insult on (B/N) that was written by each one of them.

You stopped in front of the door. You frowned and opened it to find out they were all standing outside with Namjoon holding a cake in the middle.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (NAME)!!!"

Yes,you got dumped on your birthday.
You laughed instantly and let them come in. "You guys."

"I know,we're great." Jimin grinned with Taehyung. These two,i can't even.

"Come on,let's just make a wish and we'll eat the cake!!" Hoseok said,jumping up and down.

You laughed and closed your eyes after they lighted the candles. You could tell the lights around you were off,but you didn't expect everyone to be gone the moment you opened your eyes.

Except for Namjoon,who was standing in front of you,still holding the cake.

"What did you wish for?" he asked. You shrugged, "You guess."

He shook his head, "I don't know about your wish,but i know mine."

You raised an eyebrow, "What's yours?"

"For you to get over (B/N) and be mine instead."

Oh.OH.

You giggled as you hid your face behind your hands. "My wish is to find something to get over (B/N). And i guess i found my solution."

✏ - Hoseok

It took him longer to go to the park. "(Name)-ah!!!" he called out to you.

You looked over and stood up immediately since he was holding a cup of spilling-out coffee.

"Hoseok-ah,what are you...the coffee's are spilling out." you laughed.

He glanced at his hand and shrugged, "It's for you actually."

You took it from his hand gladly and asked him to sit down with you.

You two kept silent as you two looked at the little kids playing around. Suddenly, a girl and a boy ran over to you two.

You blinked at them as the boy pointed at you then at Hoseok. "This is couple."

You blushed, huh?What?

"Really?" the girl questioned. Hoseok licked his lower lip and nodded, "Yeah,this unnie here is my girlfriend."

"Hoseok?"

"See?She can simply say my name and i wouldn't mind at all." Hoseok smiled at the kids.

They smiled. You noticed the boy squeezing the girl's hand. The girl opened and asked something that almost made you spit out the coffee in your mouth.

"C-can you show u-us how to kiss?"

"What the hell?!" you choked out,too surprised. Are those really kids?!

Hoseok nodded again. He then grabbed you by your neck and pulled you to him.

"Follow my lead." he said before pressing his lips to yours. Your hand tipped but you held tight onto the coffee cup.

You two pulled away and Hoseok threw the kids a smile, "This is how you kiss."

Their mouth were opened then they nodded. You quickly stood up to stop them from walking away further.

"Don't do that at home alright? Unnie and oppa can do that because we are old enough and we love each other." you lectured.

They nodded and ran off,laughing. You sat down again and turned to Hoseok,who was grinning. "Never go around and teach kids those things ok?"

He nodded and turned serious,"That kiss though,i meant it."

You sniffed and nodded,"I know,that's why i kissed back. I meant it too."

✏ - Jimin

You frowned at Jimin while wrapping some bandages on his left hand. "I told you not to 'dump' him didn't i?"

He nodded with a pout, "But he hurted your feelings!"

You sighed,"I know and i hate him for doing that to me too. But you didn't see me throwing my fist at him did you?"

Jimin nodded again,"That's excatly why. I am doing it on your behalf."

You slapped his hand causing him to yell out in pain. Your tiny anger turned into panic, "Oh my gosh,sorry Jimin!I didn't mean it."

He pouted again as you raised his hand up to your lips,"Kiss it so it'll feel better." he requested.

You giggled at his silliness and planted a soft kiss on his hand. "There,much better?"

He grinned,his eyes turning into a moon shape. "But it still hurts."

You blinked at him and sighed, "What do you need Jimin?"

Jimin's grin softened into a smile as a small blush appeared on his cheeks,"Jiminie needs to be (Name)'s boyfriend because he loves her very much."

Surprised by the sudden confession, you placed your hand on top of his and nodded. "Ok,(Name) will be let Jiminie be her girlfriend."

And you were starting to talk like him too.

Taken back by your answer,Jimin jumped up happily. He managed to pull you up also and soun you around. "Wait,so we can do couple things now?" he abruptly stopped and asked.

You giggled and nodded. Jimin smiled again, "Well then can we kiss?"

✏ - Taehyung

You didn't remember how many lolipops you have eaten. You only remember Taehyung barging into your room,jumped to sit beside you on the floor and started feeding you with lolipops,until you two decided to go out for a walk.

"As i was saying," Taehyung gulped, "he is seriously stupid,like..no joke." You were not really paying attention to him as you saw (B/N) walking down the street from the opposite side with a girl.

Taehyung stopped and looked at where you were looking. He clicked his tongue, "Oh my god." You tried to pull him away but he didn't move and on purpose, he leaned down and gave you a smooch right in front of them.

He smiled at you with loving eyes before he looked up,he grinned. "Hi there,you guys are.......?"

"Who is he (Name)?" (B/N) asked as he waved his hand at Taehyung's direction.

You blinked, "Uh...well...he is my-"

"He is not your boyfriend right?" the girl,who was holding onto (B/N)'s arms originally, popped in the conversation. She looked Taehyung up and down with dreamy eyes which both three of you have noticed.

Defensively,you wrapped your arms around Taehyung. "No,he is taken."

Taehyung slowly grinned,causing the girl to probably fall for his charms more,"Yup,she's right! Nice to see you guys,let's go (Name)!"

You two walked away. Taehyung squeezed you tightly when he made sure you two were out of sight. "What should we do now?!" he asked excitedly.

You laughed,"I don't know too,how about more candies at my house?"

Taehyung grinned,"Anything you want Jagiya~"

✏ - Jungkook

"I told you don't come over!" you whined. Jungkook rolled his eyes, "And i said you're not telling me what to do."

You scoffed. You're not sad anymore but you didn't Jungkook to know you cried because he'll definitely tease you for that.

Jungkook waited for a few more moments before he sighed,hopless. He slid down against your bedroom door and closed his eyes. "I am sorry i am not good at comforting people."

You sniffed,letting him continue. "I'm sorry i suck at expressing my own feelings."

"I would've told you i love you first then i migt have a chance with you." he said and pursed his lips,feelimg shy. "Then you might not be heart-broken like right now,"

You blinked with wide eyes, you moved to the door while clutching onto the blanket that's on your shoulder. "I wasn't heart broken Jungkook." you said. "Well,maybe i was,but that period was over."

"But that's beside the point. You said you love me.....?"

Jungkook nodded at the other side, "Yeah i do. A lot."

You pursed your lips to suspress a grin but you couldn't help it. You unlocked the door and opened it, Jungkook almost fell down on the floor but he managed to get up. You looked at him with a blank face,finally managed to hide your smiling face.

Jungkook frowned at your puffy eyes but before he could say anything,you let go of your blanket and let it fell to the floor. You stepped froward,tip toed and pulled the collar of his shirt,making him leaned towards you.

You claimed his lips while hoping you didn't make a stupid move. Butterflies flew around in your stomach when Jungkook kissed back while he placed his hand on your back. A cough was heard and you two quickly pulled away.

Your mom stood there,looking at you two with raised brows. You played with you fingers,embarassed that your mom caught you kissing who she knew was your best friend.

Your mom smiled at Jungkook, "Take care of my daughter Jungkook-ssi."
---------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 91 9
One Shots featuring Hoseok <3 Slow Updates. Hoseok * BTS Ship requests always welcomed ★ Add the book to your libraries for upcoming updates ★ -Ziggy...
309 5 33
These are my first one shots, drabbles, and flash fictions.
924K 10.4K 48
BTS One Shots
64.6K 1.8K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...