Percbeth at Goode High school

Por user5302

I don't own the PJO or the HOO characters Más

The First Day
The Meeting
The suprise
The Neon Dance
April First
Dont belive what you see
New Girl
Authers note
New couple
The Qustition
The walk
Aither notes
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
AN
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
AN
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Voting
Chapter 29
DO THIS
Chapter 30
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 14

88 2 0
Por user5302

Claire POV
Im mad at Nico but I'm not . I was getting ready for our date and then all of sudden someone blind  folded me then disappeared and too me with them too . It scared me so bad . Then after the person unblinded me I tried to run then the person grabbed my arm and then kisses me . I was so frustrated because I did not know who the person was until he pulled back and I saw Nico .

Nico POV
I saw that Claire was mad and all but it was worth it . I love her so much though . So this is our date do u like it Claire ? Claire " I love it and all but ... " Nico " but what ?" Claire " I love you !" No Claire please tell me ?! Fine . You really scared me and I wasn't really happy when you did that I don't know who or what was going on . Oh I'm sorry . Do you still love me ? Of course I still love you Nico . But you did make sure no one followed you when you went to this place right ? Yep I shadow traveled to this place . What is ... Never mind . 

Piper POV
Oh so they think that they can just get rid of their stocker . Nope they can't get rid of me . Whaaaa . ( evil grin )

Nico and Piper where out till mid night and they had fun and few kisses that they though it was forever . They didn't want anybody to know what they did was they didn't tell anybody .

Piper POV
So me and Annebeth were looking at the pic's that I took . Then all of a sudden Claire came in and was happy . After a while of talking they asked something . What did you guys do ? Claire " nothing we just kissed a couple time ate then left that's all ." Then she left .

(AN) Hey guys give me ideas plz I'm having writers block thx bye . 😎😀😎

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.8K 436 7
𝐀 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 ❤ - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 4 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐤 , 𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐚 , 𝐒...
218K 10.5K 56
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
20.9K 646 15
❝ you, my darling, will always be my little secret ❞ - life is a blur and a mystery. we learn this through a tale in which the wrong place, the wrong...