Mist and Magic

Per n0tal0s3r

I had no clue magic existed until I was kicked out of my own house... Tasha Stuart is on an adventure thro... Més

Chapter 1: Apples and Oranges
Chapter 2: Don't Do Drugs, Don't Do Magic
Chapter 3: I Am Officially Named "The Drunk Psycho"
Chapter 4: I Spy On Monster's University
Chapter 6: I Discover How To Wreck Havoc With A Sword
Chapter 7: I Fight A Dog Faced Seal Army
Chapter 8: I Get A Stalker
Chapter 9: I Enter A School Where People Are Quite Crazy
Chapter 10: I Study "Arithmagic"
Chapter 11: I Get A One Time Offer To Destroy The World
Chapter 12: I Learn That My Talents Are Very Useful For Being Wreck It Ralph
Chapter 13: Life Is Full Of Surprises, Also A Lot Of Stalkers
Chapter 14: I Discover That My Neighbors Are Evil
Chapter 15: I Summon The Dead With A Chocolate Bar
Chapter 16: I Play A Game Of Talisman
Chapter 17: I Am Welcomed To The World Of Swag
Chapter 18: I Get A Project To Resaerch The Doohickies That Fly
Chapter 19: My Best Friend Becomes My Best Enemy
Chapter 20: My Doritos Are Stolen By A Bunny
THANK YOU
Chapter 21: I Get Swarmed By Hot Guys
Chapter 22: I Make Up My Mind Without Using Makeup
Chapter 23: I Hatch a New Plan - (DISCLAIMER: No eggs were harmed)

Chapter 5: I Learn That Scary Things Can Hold a Grudge

35 5 1
Per n0tal0s3r

That monster teaching the class was freaking me out, swinging the sword back and forth and back and forth. My face turned as purple as my hair. Seven of its eyes were looking at it's students...
And two of its eyes were looking at me.

If you ever see it looking at you, you'll wet your pants, trust me, it's that scary. I don't care how old you are but if you were here in my place staring at its eyes you would wet your pants. I almost did until I remembered I had an audience. So I decided not to, which, trust me, is really hard. One of the things I like about magic is it's random timing, sure it's given me the name "Drunk Psycho" but it really saved my butt today. The monster lunged at my head. I got so freaked out I turned invisible. I know what you're thinking ; "Aww! Brooklyn, that was the good bit! You were about to get eaten alive!" but guys, get real, there would be no story if I hadn't survived that attack and, believe me, that alone was enough scariness for a thousand life times!

After that near miss I learned one thing, you can't escape monsters. As I got two hundred feet away I managed to turn myself visible again. Just I thought I was safe I heard a noise behind me, like a snake barfing up its lunch. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed as I ran down the street, but nobody else seemed to notice the monster but me.
I was dead for sure, one hundred and thirteen percent. I sprinted as fast as I could and plummeted into a dark figure.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

24 0 17
Dawson Villin transfers to a new school goredale, upon her arrival she meets her roommate Elston Davis. Dominique finds out that Dawson can do magic...
758 207 56
Meet Eleanor Reed, a determined seventeen-year-old whose spirit knows no bounds. Bound by the strict rules of her mother's watchful eye in England, E...
366 5 59
Once upon a time, in a small Carolina border town, there lived a woman and her dead best friend's kids. Orphaned at fifteen, Mackenzie Temple can't...
486 218 28
After spending years at a reform school for supernatural delinquents, Paige Davis, a witch with a bad reputation, returns to her hometown to finish h...