Chapter 5: I Learn That Scary Things Can Hold a Grudge

That monster teaching the class was freaking me out, swinging the sword back and forth and back and forth. My face turned as purple as my hair. Seven of its eyes were looking at it's students...
And two of its eyes were looking at me.

If you ever see it looking at you, you'll wet your pants, trust me, it's that scary. I don't care how old you are but if you were here in my place staring at its eyes you would wet your pants. I almost did until I remembered I had an audience. So I decided not to, which, trust me, is really hard. One of the things I like about magic is it's random timing, sure it's given me the name "Drunk Psycho" but it really saved my butt today. The monster lunged at my head. I got so freaked out I turned invisible. I know what you're thinking ; "Aww! Brooklyn, that was the good bit! You were about to get eaten alive!" but guys, get real, there would be no story if I hadn't survived that attack and, believe me, that alone was enough scariness for a thousand life times!

After that near miss I learned one thing, you can't escape monsters. As I got two hundred feet away I managed to turn myself visible again. Just I thought I was safe I heard a noise behind me, like a snake barfing up its lunch. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed as I ran down the street, but nobody else seemed to notice the monster but me.
I was dead for sure, one hundred and thirteen percent. I sprinted as fast as I could and plummeted into a dark figure.