Chapter 21: I Get Swarmed By Hot Guys

It was him! That really hot guy! If only he had that Justin Bieber hair...
I almost went to wonderland there. 
But I can't believe he'd shown up again! I said no and no was final! God damn it! Boys never say never! They never stop! "Oh my God!" I yelled, "Can't you for once, just do something else instead of bothering me like, getting a tattoo or getting a fake tattoo or eating a tattoo or getting a pet chicken..." " I decided that I would come and speak to you again." He answered, "This one is a lot better." "That's what McDonald's says all the time! And it NEVER gets better!" I yelled back! "Well... What about the Warehouse?" He asked, "Well the Warehouse is quite good -" "Anyway," he cut me off, "there's a ball coming up in your school and I was thinking that, if you help me take over, I'll give you a date." "I could go with anyone, why would I go with you?" He stared at me, God he was good. "You're other choice is, get captured by my henchman when I take over and see you're loved one die, unless you fight yourself which then you would die first." Now I wanted to go out with a hot guy but, man, I want to go out with Austin, he's actually really cool. "No thanks." I said, but in my head I was screaming, "YES YEES YEEEEES! Now where's my ball gown?" I knew I couldn't though. He sighed, "Very well, I will escort you awesomely back to your room." He clapped his hands rows of hot guys in robes picked me up and set me in a litter. After that it all went black, a few hours later I woke up, in my room and Luna was staring at me. I jumped out and looked at the time, damn! I was late to dinner! I had to talk to Austin! I couldn't waste a minute!