Chapter 23: I Hatch a New Plan - (DISCLAIMER: No eggs were harmed)

After I got back to school, teachers were walking around, replacing the signs for the ball with new ones, saying that it is rescheduled for two weeks. Two weeks to make up my mind. Yet in my opinion, it's two weeks to plant my face in my pillow and mope, which is exactly what I did, until I got bored five minutes later. Luna crawled up onto my bed and looked me in the eyes. "U ok?" She asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine, just dunno what 2 do." She looked me in the eyes again and telepathically whispered just four words, or whatever you call emojis and shortened words.
"Listen 2 ur <3" I stopped and listened. I decided I would try one more time with Austin, maybe it was fate the ball was delayed, maybe it was so I could change my mind?

I start to open my door but on the other side is a wolf, on two legs. He bared his teeth at me and handed me a note, before shoving me back into my room and slamming the door. I read it aloud.
"Because of recent sightings in the school, all lessons are cancelled for the week and food will be delivered to your rooms. There is absolutely no leaving your room without the permission of one of the guard wolves outside of your rooms. Any further reports will be delivered in letter form to your room by the wolves." I had no clue what the heck was happening but I made a wild guess. Perhaps the sighting was something to do with the guy who disrupted my meeting with 'The Guy' because I recalled him saying something about nights and blacknissity... Something like that anyway.

The big problem was though, how was I supposed to talk to Austin? A whole week of not being able to talk to him would kill me. I had to talk to him soon.
He has a whole week to think, maybe he'll change his mind?
Yet, on the not so bright side, he might end up hating me even more.
Yeah, I'm screwed.
There has to be some way to talk to him, like maybe, sneaking out?
But the wolves are out there...
But there's a spell, in my spell book. I could use that! I don't care how risky it might seem but I have to use it, it's the only way to talk to Austin! and I have to talk to Austin! I can do this.

I walk over to my shelf and grab the spell book and flick to the page, one of the only spells I have never practiced...