Chapter 7: I Fight A Dog Faced Seal Army

As me and Austin were walking down the path, he told me I was special because I could control magic with my hands instead of having to use a wand. I told him I can't exactly control it so he decided to teach me how. He told me to imagine what I wanted to do in my head and not to get emotional because magic follows emotion and if you don't control your emotion magic goes crazy. It makes straight up sense because when I had the door problem, I was trying to use 'The Force' to open the door because I was too lazy to go open it myself, then I got super angry because it wasn't working. Resulting in a dead door. A same thing happened when I shot the ice and fire. I gave it a shot, he told me to think of something I really needed. I scrunched up my face and thought about it so hard I almost fell over. When I opened my eyes I was floating on a little puff cloud. Austin gaped at me like I just turned into Nicki Minaj.
"So the one thing you really needed right this second, was a cloud?"
"Well, if you didn't know, I've been busy running away from things for a while now so I'm tired." For  the rest of the day I floated above Austin while he walked, shooting mini death stares at me every few minutes. I could tell he wasn't that happy about the fact that he had to but I don't believe he would have looked that cool floating on a majestic cloudfloating a majestic (Hey, I did have the majestic clothing).

As we were strutting/floating down the street, I spotted a herd of dogs in a meadow, playing with some very human-like chew toys. I told Austin to investigate with me. As we got closer to them I realized they were those dog/seal thingies I saw at the University, telkhines. I ditched my cloud and I creeped closer until I was right behind them. The leader of the pack turned around. He looked exactly like that scary Freddy guy from Five Nights At Freddy's. Well, without the top hat. I got such a fright I jumped up an accidentally stabbed one of the telkhines (But if anyone asks, it was sheer skill on purpose), the beast fell to the floor. The rest of the telkhines fell to their feet with their eyes closed as they turned around to face me, "Oh give us mercy! Freddy squealed, his shot opened and he squealed, "AAAH! Hairball! AAAAAH!" He yelled, pointing at me like a maniac. I was fuming, my face turned as red as a tomato,
"Excuuuuse Me!" I yelled at the top of my lungs,  "Even 'Dust Bonnie' suits me more!" Freddy stared me down, "I don't play 'Five Nights at Freddy's!" He cawed.
"Well I don't play 'Hey look! That ugly dude's face looks like Freddy Fazbear!' so don't make me!" I sassed back at him. Austin ran over to me and started to pull me backwards, obviously now he realized that I'm starting a fight. I pushed him back as Freddy backed up an looked at his comrades, I believe he had some psychopathic issues or something cos his war cry sounded a lot like "DOWN WITH THE CHICKENS!". They charged, Austin fought them off with his sword and I shot spells, I have no freakin' idea how I knew what I was doing but in my heart I seemed to know exactly what was happening. I shot stun spells, poison arrow spells (That like, shot poison tipped arrows out of my fingers), freeze spells, burn spells, llama spells (Hey, those things were more savage than my Grandma!)

After a lot of fighting and more  'Down with the chickens!'  war cries we managed to be victorious, we killed every single one without a single scratch. Not counting my torn dress, fractured spine, broken right leg, sprained left leg and 'Arm that should be facing the other way' arm I was fine. Judging I'd never broken a bone before, this was a bit painful.