Chapter 18: I Get A Project To Resaerch The Doohickies That Fly

Man, seriously, I don't care about arithmagic and by the looks of it, even the person who cares the most about arithmagic face planted on his table with drool coming out of his mouth. At least it ended early after I broke two vials and made a frog leg run away out the window. I stared at my schedule, to myself, i looked like a normal pretty girl glancing at my schedule, but by the glares I was getting, I think I was staring at it the way a psycho fruit fly stares at a fruit. Do they even stare at those? Well why else would they have that name? I'll stick with it.

I hopped down to spell elements in the best mood, everybody watching and staring at me only...
Ok, I have to admit, that is quite creepy.
I strutted over and sat down next to this really fancy girl, "Hi." I said, "Oh my God!" she squealed, "You have the crown! That is a quick pass right in with us, the pop gurlz, short for the popular girls, just cooler." she barreled on. "So, what do you think, join us?" "Ummmmm...." I started, "Yeah! Great! I'm right here!" I answered. "Great! My name's Louisse, a french name, here's my friend Cassie, and that's Holly over there and last but not least, right in front of you is Alice." She cawed. I smiled I turned to look at everyone, I saw that girl Bea, the love girl and a lot of others, even a gaping Austin. Wait what? He was staring right at me, I realised that, I hadn't talked to him in a couple of days, he looked like he was walking towards me but he just turned around and went to his seat, probably dropped something.

I zoned out on most of spell elements, it was like, death or something? The sun? no, probably too suttle for a school like this.

I sat with Alice, Holly and Louisse at lunch, I had a sandwich, white bread, no crusts, lettuce fresh out of a garden and honeyed ham, Oh! And mayonaisse! Louisse made it for me as a welcome to the cool kids group. I looked around, I saw Bea again, some other people, and Austin, sitting in a corner with that love witch. Darn, I was starting to feel a bit jealous...

At talents we had to research a mythical beast and show them what talent we had at beating them. Alice took my hand and we walked over, our teacher, Mona Losa, I know right so close but her name is more like Loser, Losah!!!! Huh, fun. Anyways, she said we were doing our research on phoenix's. Alice offered to come to my room and help me with research.