Chapter 19: My Best Friend Becomes My Best Enemy

I strutted over to Surviving Spells like a total awesome chick and have to say, it's fun. I walked past tons of people, all of them staring at me, mouths wide open with interest but one mouth, was filled with disgust, and literally, filled with disgust, his tongue is lolling out of his mouth and I think a fly may have landed on his tongue for a moment. Alice caught up with me and we started talking. "Brb!" She called as she ran to her class, our schedule was mostly the same, though we had two classes different, the last two. Wait, the last two sessions, Austin. Oh shoot! Austin, he's been scowling st me for the past week, but why? I'm really clueless, hey! Don't look at me like that! I'm dumb this way, like how Lady Gaga was born this way, so why do you judge me? JUDGE HER FIRST! SHE MADE IT UP!!! I walked slowly to my classroom, my head hanging like a chandelier on a string, owned bya dumb person who, obviously, doesn't know it's dangerous to have a chandelier like that cos it could crush their face any minute now. Well pop goes the weasel! The face got crushed, when I walked over to Austin... " Hi Austin!" He scowled at me, "What do you want?" "Wanna hang out after classes, maybe sit at dinner or something?" Austin kept scowling "Why would I?" "I though we were friends Austin..." "So did I once..." He muttered as he walked away.

Class was horrible, so much for surviving spells, I lost a best friend, I didn't focus much so I may have accidentally flooded a flower pot, hey at least it was just a flower pot right? Well, I guess I am missing out one tiny detail, I also accidentally set the fields on fire, again. I was too busy focusing on Austin, I had to talk to him. Somehow...