Chapter 11: I Get A One Time Offer To Destroy The World

God that class was boring but there WAS a positive to it and that was that we had a great teacher AND I got to see a bird fall off a windowsill because it had no balance, at least our teacher caught it.

This school was so interesting though, they gave you free cell phones!!! So you can apparently keep in touch with other people but I think the only thing mine is going to be usefull for is playing video games every and I mean every interval. I bet you're thinking right now, "Hey, why hasn't anything really bad happened to you yet?" well, if you were more patient then you probably would have already heard it so yeah. Well, I was ging outside for  Talents, thinking about how that the spell elements were a bit weird and that, why we need a whole day to learn about all of them, today it was the element of metals, like for example pulling metals out of the ground and stuff, we had to try and do that and all I managed to do was break three table legs and half of the white board markers, our teacher,  Aria Stariasa used 3 packets of those wet wipes to cleanup every bit of the white board that was covered in ink at least class was dismised. Anyways, as I was walking outside to the field for talents as I told you. I saw a figure in the bushes, who was it? I was wondering. Now I bet what you're thinking now is that "It's that creepy stalker you idiot!" but guess again, I peeked in and saw a young man, just a bit older than me perhaps? His face looked timeless and his golden blonde hair shone up the darkness. He smiled at me, his cheeks were as ale as death. "Man," I thought, "He's hot." I know you think I'm crazy but trust me, there isn't a single woman who wouldn't think that. Maybe not even a single man... That's not the point though.

He smiled at me "Hello Brooklyn, yes I know who you are. I came here to ask one question, do you ever feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind." Well that was weird, why would he ask me that, besides, those words sounded like the lyrics of Katy Perry's song Firework. "But do you know that there's still a chance for you, cos there's a spark in you." Yup, that was Katy. "Join us and you can take over the world, conquer it, you could be their mistress, the leader of the world." Ok, that probably wasn't Katy Perry's lyrics anymore "Join us, I have never asked anyone else but I believe you are capable, you have the power, don't be the world's pawn, capture it instead." a creepy grin spread over his face "Don't worry, take your time." then he whispered in my ear "It's a one time offer." "no." I said in my normal voice which, trust me, was hard. "No? No?" He asked "Yes, no, no I literally mean no forget about the yes I said, the two yeses I said well now that makes it three yeses... God dammit! I CAN'T STOP SAYING YES! There I said yes again, THERE! I SAID YES AGAIN!" that went for quite a while, it was quite annoying, I honestly feel quite embarrased because I just realized I could've simply duct taped my mouth shut. "Well if that's your final answer," Said the guy "then forget about it." WOOSH! He dissapeared and I was making matters worse by yell-whispering "NOOOOO! The HOTTIE is DEAAAAD!" I am surprised but no-one seemed to have heard any of that conversation or even noticed I left, luckily I ran to the field just befor class started.