Alpha Now?

By Angel_Ninja14

Jay Markin, an 18-year-old werewolf, has been promoted to Alpha Princess due to her grandfather's death. She... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Alpha Now?

341 3 0
By Angel_Ninja14

Lark stood beside her mate, Hawk, as rain pelted them. The entire pack, which was made up of only six people, had surrounded the Alpha's burial site.

The Northern Lights Pack had suffered a great tragedy when their Alpha, Tello, had been murdered by a vicious creature known as a vampire. Tello had been Hawk's father, therefore making Hawk the heir to being Alpha.

Now, Lark leaned close to Hawk, squeezing his hand. He looked at her with his big brown eyes, once excited and happy, now sad and depressed. Lark watched as Max and Sam lowered Tello's coffin into the hole. Hawk let go of her hand, stalking away. Lark watched him go, sadness in her eyes. The new Alpha would be great, but everyone knew no one could replace Tello..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 17.6K 57
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
1.8M 55.6K 51
When Orla gets into the Private Lupus University, she meets people who may not be people at all. As she learns to navigate a new world of supernatura...
509K 19.9K 31
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
68.3K 2.9K 20
*18+ Sexual/Violence Content Warning - Read At Own Discretion* A vicious smile touches his lips as he seems to read my intentions. "I knew it w...