Pieces of Forever

By KaeACarter

When all is left are the beautiful shattered parts of memories that Jason and Melissa created, they must both... More

Author's Note
1 - JASON
2 - MELISSA
3 - JASON
4 - MELISSA
5 - JASON
6 - MELISSA
7 - JASON
8 - MELISSA
9 - JASON
10 - MELISSA
11 - JASON
12 - MELISSA
13 - JASON
14 - MELISSA
15 - KERRI
16 - JASON
17 - MELISSA
18 - JASON
19 - MELISSA
20 - KERRI
22 - KERRI
23 - MELISSA
24 - JASON
25 - KERRI
26 - MELISSA
27 - CAMERON
28 - JASON
29 - MELISSA
30 - JASON
31 - MELISSA
32 - JASON
33 - MELISSA
34 - JASON
35 - MELISSA
36 - KERRI
37 - MELISSA
38 - MELISSA
39 - MELISSA
40 - MELISSA
41 - JASON
42 - MELISSA
43 - CAMERON ๐Ÿ’™
44 - MELISSA
45 - JASON
46 - MELISSA
47 - JASON ๐Ÿค
48 - MELISSA ๐Ÿ’š
49 - CAMERON
50 - JASON
51 - MELISSA
52 - JASON
53 - MELISSA
54 - JASON
55 - MELISSA
56 - JASON
57 - MELISSA
58 - JASON
59 - MELISSA
60 - JASON
61 - MELISSA
62 - JASON
63 - MELISSA
64 - JASON
65 - MELISSA
66 - JASON
67 - MELISSA
68 - JASON
69 - MELISSA
70 - JASON
71 - MELISSA
72 - JASON
73 - MELISSA
Author's Note

21 - JASON ๐Ÿงก

664 23 12
By KaeACarter

Jason

I get out the car the moment that I see Ashlee walking out the store. She looks dead at me and the smile on her face grows larger. It's enough to make me break into a little smile. I have a couple surprises for her. After the shit Kerri pulled back at my place, I decided to do something special for my girl. So, I convinced Kerri to stay in the house and lied to her ass, telling her that I will be right back. I just want to spend some alone time with my baby.

Regardless of my actions, Ashlee is my baby. I'm trying to do right by her, but it's not easy. I hate to use my trust and insecurities for the reason why I'm the way that I am, but facts are facts.

"Hey you." Ashlee says to me in a sexy voice, walking up to me.

Instead of responding to her, I wrap my arms around her body and pick her up, squeezing her. Ashlee giggles, putting her arms around my neck. I set her back down and give her a light kiss on the lips.

"I think I might miss you a little."

"Just a little?" She challenges, tilting her head to the side.

"Maybe a little more."

Her smile is so contagious. It melts away whatever hurt is in my heart, temporarily.

"More." I say to her.

She blushes and gets on her toes to give me a kiss on the lips. "I miss you too."

"Let's go."

I open the door for her and wait for her to get in, before closing the door. I hurry to my side of the car and she locks the doors and laughs at me, dangling my key.

"Baby, you going do me like that?" I ask her through the window with a big goofy smile on my face. "Stop playing, girl."

She continues to laugh and finally unlock my door. I hurry and get inside the car, shaking my head at her.

"You play too much."

"I sorwy." She says, trying to sound like a young child. She giggles a little more. Her happiness is so freakin' contagious.

I snatch my keys from her, pretending to be upset with her. "You're going to make me spank the hell out of you."

"I don't see how, when you have your friend at your place."

I start the car and grin a little. I'm so glad that she said something like this. "Yeah, well, I took it upon myself to get us a room tonight. I mean, I know that you're not ready for us to have sex, but I want us to spend some alone time together. We just made things official between us, and I kind of want to be selfish with you. Hope it's fine." I turn to look at her for a second, before pulling into traffic.

"Who says I'm not ready?"

"Say what?" I turn to her quickly. I really don't want to sound so eager, but I need to know if I heard her correctly. Did she just say that she was ready for us going to the next level tonight?

"I said who says I'm not ready?"

"Well, earlier today . . . - - -" I start off, trying to explain to her why I didn't think she was ready.

"Bae, be quiet and drive."

I laugh and nod my head. "I got it. I'm so glad that you're off tomorrow."

"Baby, before we go to the room, can I stop by my house and grab an overnight bag? Maybe take a shower, because I've been at work all night.

"I already got some things for you. I had bought you this sexy lingerie." I stop the car at the red light and turn to her. "I really can't wait to see you in it."

She raises an eyebrow. "You bought me lingerie?"

I nod my head, still looking at her. I'm picturing her wearing it for me in the next few hours. I used to enjoy buying little shit for Mel. Mel is like an undercover sexy girl. This is what I love about her so much. On the outside she looks so sweet and innocent, but behind doors, that girl is a sexy freak. She used to modeled anything for me. My baby would try anything for daddy. I had told her that she was the best, and I meant that shit. But the reason she's the best, because I taught her every thing that she knows.

"Jas, baby, the light is green."

"Damn, I must have blanked out." I try to shake my thoughts of Melissa out my head as I continue to drive. "Anyway, yeah, I did buy you something. Before we go back to the room, we can go to dinner."

"I'm in my work uniform."

"So?" I frown up a little. "You still look good."

"Easy for you to say. You look like you just walked out of a freakin' magazine."

I can't help, but to grin at her words. "Yeah, your boy does look good."

We both laugh together. She turns the radio up a little and relaxes in her seat, letting me take the lead role. I reach over and grab her hand. This is my new girlfriend. Mel had always teased me when we were friends that I don't know how to stay single longer than a couple weeks at most. I guess she's right.

*****

I sit on the edge of the bed in my boxers, waiting for Ashlee to get out the bathroom. She's been in the bathroom for the last forty minutes. I had turned my phone off, because Kerri kept calling me over and over again. I already know that she is going to curse me out, when I do get back home. I will just deal with her later.

"Ash, baby!" I stand up and walk to the bathroom door and knock, gently. "Baby, what's going on in there?"

Ashlee open the door a little, just showing her face. "I have never worn anything so tiny in my life. I might as well not wear anything."

"You can take it off if you want and put your clothes back on. Just come out. Please."

She closes the door in my face, and I walk back to the bed and sit back in my original spot. Ashlee is literally torturing me every second that she sits in the bathroom. At this point, I don't really care if she comes out wearing what I bought her.

"Jas!"

I stand up the moment that she yells my name. I fail to see what the problem is. I mean, I have seen her naked plenty of times. She had seen me naked a few times. I guess it's the first time jitters. Little does she know it's going to be a long night between us.

"What's up, babe?" I stand by the door.

"I'm not ready."

She says it really quietly, but I heard her. I look up at the ceiling and shake my head. It's true that I didn't get this room with the intentions of being with her sexually, but she did say she was ready. Now that we're here, she's acting scared with me again. I grab the door knob and jiggle it a little. It's locked.

I clear my throat, before speaking. "Ash, let me in, or come out. If you're not ready, that's fine."

"No, it's not!" She whines, loudly. "Jason, I want to be ready. I'm . . . Damn . . . I'm falling for you. Why do you have to be so . . . So amazing?"

She thinks that I'm amazing even with all my drama? Even with having two babies on the way by two different women? Guilt sweeps over me as I think about Kayla. I lean against the door, putting my forehead against the door.

"Why do you want me?" She asks, quietly.

I thought that me and her had talked about this earlier today. "I like you."

"Do you just want sex?"

"I don't just have sex with someone, just because I can."

"You said you cheated on your wife." She says back.

"It was a mistake." I jiggle the knob again, knowing that the door is still locked. "We don't have to do anything. I didn't get this room to do just that. I wanted to give you a massage and cuddle with you."

"Ugh . . ." She groans. "And you like to cuddle?"

"Yeah, I do, but I only want to cuddle with you. If you want, you can put your work clothes back on and we could cuddle like that. Baby, what's wrong?"

"I like you." She whispers, but I hear her very clearly.

"What's wrong with that? I told you to get attached. Ashlee . . . "

"I don't want to get attached to you."

What the hell is going on? I let go of the knob and lean against the door on my back. I don't know why the hell she is so afraid of being with me. "Ash, I'm attached to you too." I know my actions don't show it very well, but she is someone that I can see myself healing with.

"You're still in love with her."

I can't say that I'm not, because I am still in love with Melissa. I close my eyes, thinking about the first time that I did something with Melissa. I remember just like it was yesterday. I open my eyes and shake my head. I'm trying to move on from her, but it's harder said than done.

"Jas?"

"I'm here. I'm not going anywhere."

Ashlee opens the door a little and I turn around quickly. I can only see her face, and she's been crying. Why the hell are women so emotional? We don't have to do anything, if she's not ready. I'm going to still be her man, regardless of what happens with us tonight. I like her a lot.

I open my mouth to speak my thoughts to her, but she opens the door, revealing the yellow baby doll I bought her with a yellow g string. My mouth drops opened, and I lick my lips a little. I look into Ashlee's glossy eyes as she looks down at the floor.

"You take my breath away." I grab her hand and pull her closer to me. "As much as I want to show you some things, I'm going to just cuddle with you all night."

She still doesn't make eye contact with me. I let go of her hand and slip my arm around her waist. I can feel myself rising with her body against mine. She smells so good too. I can't stop myself from kissing her shoulder. She doesn't resist as my kisses trail from her shoulder to her neckline.

She gives a silent moan just before I bring my lips to hers and kiss her lips softly. I put my forehead against hers, looking into her eyes. I can tell that she wants me just as badly as I want her. I'm not sure if I should continue, or just hold her, because I don't want my baby waking up with regrets.

"Should we lay down?" She suggests, quietly.

"We should. Lead the way."

She gives me a look, before walking out the bathroom. I look at her ass jiggle from left to right. She's not even walking that hard for it to move like jello. She turns around to look at me and gives me a tiny smile.

"You like?"

"You know I do."

She climbs into the bed and sits up in the bed on her knees. I stand at the foot of the bed, admiring her body. She looks at me from under her lashes and bite her lip nervously. She lays all the way on her back as I get on the bed and get on top of her.

"I'm scared." She says in a low voice.

I already know this. "I'll move slow. I promise."

I begin kissing the top of her breasts, making my way down to her stomach. I look up at her to her closing her eyes. I swear I love making this girl feel good. I spread her legs and move her thong to the side and blow on her lower lips. She wraps her legs around my neck and tries to inch up on the bed a little more. I grab her waist and put my entire face between her thighs. I stick my tongue inside her wetness and wiggle it a little. The moment that I feel her legs tighten around my neck, I know that she's enjoying it.

"Jason . . . Oh, yes." Ashlee moans, trying to scoot up on the bed.

I put my arms around her waist and grab her wrist, locking her in. It's something sexy about a girl trying to get away from me. That shit isn't happening. I'm going eat her out, until she cries. I look up to find her tossing her head back, breathing hard. I suck on her pussy, closing my eyes. When she comes in my mouth, I lick up her delicious juices. She tastes so fucking sweet.

I release her and sit up on the bed. She just lays on the pillow with her hair all over the place. I grab her legs, putting them on my shoulder. I lift her body up a little and begin pulling her thongs off. I take them off her left leg and toss them over my shoulders. I lay between her legs and kiss her roughly on the lips. As I'm kissing her, I pull my boxers down and take them off.

Ashlee and I share eye contact for a couple seconds, before I kiss her lips again. She bends her legs back, resting her feet on my back. For the first few minutes, I rub myself against her wetness. I really do want to go far with her, and I don't want to just have sex with her. I just don't want her regretting us at any moment.

"Put it in." She whispers in my ear, grabbing the back of neck.

Usually, I'm the type to make sure that the girl is sure, but I want her so damn bad. I've been wanting her, since the day that I first saw her. I kiss her lips hard and push my dick inside her wetness. Fuck . . . She feels good. Ashlee moans, moving her body underneath mine. I begin moving my body, following her movements. We're kissing each other as I pump in and out of her, slowly.

"Damn . . ." I finally break the kiss and kiss her on the neck. I suck softly on her neck, wanting to put hickeys all over her skin. She is mine.

"Ohhh . . ." Ashlee moans into my ear, before clawing at my back.

"Me and you, Ash. Baby, I'm not going anywhere." I make this clear to her to diffuse any doubts she might have about our future. "I just want you."

"I want you too, Jason."

I close my eyes, pumping in and out her. I roughly grab her thigh as I begin picking up my pace.

"Baby, can I hit it from the back?" I ask with my lips against her ear.

"Yes . . . Whatever you want, baby."

This is what I like to hear. I get up from between her thighs and sit up in the bed, watching as she turns around to lay on her stomach. She pulls her body up and sticks her bottom in the air. She backs up against me and looks over her shoulder, before laying her head down on the pillow. Her hair falls on her face and she grabs the pillow just as I'm pulling her closer to my dick. I stick a couple fingers inside her and she moans a little.

"Baby, arch that back for me."

She puts a deep arch in her back. I take my fingers out of her and lick them. Then, I stroke myself a little, preparing to put myself inside of her. Ashlee wiggles her butt in front of me in anticipation. I put myself inside of her, slowly.

She lets out a loud moan inside the pillow. I move in and out her slowly, wanting her to feel all of me. I really just want to drive her fucking crazy. If anything, I know how to dick down a female. I close my eyes, thinking about Melissa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 4.8K 42
Joanna Brooks had her life all planned. She'd have graduated in time, got a great job, had a successful career. In the middle there would have been a...
1.1K 263 50
If you're given a chance to live once more, will you take it? Even if... it comes at a cost? A dying woman reminisces on her short life and comes to...
16.4K 2.5K 56
[COMPLETED] "I wish I could turn back the hands of time." I whispered to myself, "At least he'd still be right here with me." "Now that your love i...
50.4K 1.8K 33
I feel my heart racing when I see his face. I lose all my words when he smiles at me. My best moments are alone in my bed when I dream of him. He's m...