Seventeen Imagines

By 17ExoBoys

Seventeen Imagines for all 13 members •S.Coups •Jeonghan •Joshua •Jun •Hoshi •Wonwoo •Woozi •DK •Mingyu •The8... More

Hoshi
Hansol
Joshua
The8
Dino
Joshua
Mingyu
Wonwoo
Joshua
The8
Hoshi
S.Coups
Mingyu
Dino
Woozi
Hoshi
Hansol
Wonwoo
Jun
Seungkwan
Jun
S.Coups
DK
Mingyu
Woozi
Dino
Hansol
Wonwoo
Dino
DK
Woozi
Dino
Seungkwan
S.Coups
Jeonghan
Woozi
Hoshi
Woozi
Dino
Mingyu
Joshua
S.Coups
Joshua
Hansol and Joshua
S.Coups
Hansol
Seungkwan
Wonwoo
Wonwoo
Woozi
Hansol
Dino
S.Coups
Mingyu
Hansol
Woozi
S.Coups
Joshua
Jeongcheol / Jihan
The8
Hoshi
The8
Mingyu
Hansol
Jeonghan
Hansol
Dino
S.Coups
Dino
Jeonghan and Woozi
DK
Jeonghan and Woozi
Seungkwan
S.Coups
Joshua and Wonwoo
The8
Seungkwan
Dino
Mingyu and Wonwoo
Joshua
Jun
Wonwoo
S.Coups and Joshua
Mingyu and Wonwoo
Jeonghan
Dino
The8
Joshua
Woozi
Hansol
Hansol
Jun and Jeonghan
Hoshi
Joshua
The8
Hansol and Hoshi
Jeonghan
DK
About Us
Mingyu
Meanie
Hansol
Jeonghan
Hansol
Wonwoo
Hansol and Jun
The8
S.Coups
Dino
Joshua
Hoshi
Woozi
The8
Hansol
Mingyu and Woozi
Hansol and Joshua
DK
Mingyu
Hoshi
S.Coups
Jun
Joshua
Hoshi
Seungkwan
Woozi
Wonwoo
Hansol
Mingyu
S.Coups and Wonwoo
The8
Jun
Joshua
SoonHoon
Hoshi
Woozi
Jeonghan
Mingyu and Hansol
Mingyu
Dino
Wonwoo
DK
Jeonghan
S.Coups and Dino
Mingyu and Joshua
Seungkwan
The8
Mingyu
S.Coups
Wonwoo
Joshua
Q&A
Jeonghan
The8
Hansol
Wonwoo
DK
Woozi
Seungkwan
Hoshi
Dino
The8
Jun
Wonwoo
Hansol and Jeonghan
Joshua
Hansol
Jun and Mingyu
SoonSeok
Seventeen
JiCheol
Joshua and Wonwoo
Hoshi
Jeonghan
Hansol and S.Coups
The8
Mingyu
S.Coups
VerKwan
Jihan
JeongCheol
Jun
Jun and Hoshi
Jeonghan
S.Coups
Jun
Dino
The8
Jun
Woozi
Junhao
Wonwoo
Hoshi
Joshua
Hansol
Mingyu
JeongCheol
The8 and Hansol
Hoshi
Jeonghan

Jeonghan

35.5K 1K 1.1K
By 17ExoBoys

Imagine for itzystardust100, hwayeongueexiii, kyungsoo_biased and aruuemu

Okay, you have to imagine them before they all dyed their hair to their colours now, e.g Jeonghan as a brunette. Just go with it.
_________________________________________

You were sitting on the sofa in the dorm with the guys playing with Jeonghan's hair. He was sitting on the floor, leaning against your legs and the other guys were just lying around and being their usual selves.

Joshua sat next to you and you were teaching him how to do a braid, using Jeonghan's hair to do it.

"Okay, so you split it into three parts like this." You take three thick strands of Jeonghan hair and hold them in your fingers. "Then just do this."

You start to braid his hair and Joshua stares blankly. He attempts to follow along with his own strands of Jeonghans hair. Jeonghan winces and Joshua tangles the hair together.

"Josh, I don't think hair styling is your thing." Jeonghan mutters, rubbing the back of head.

As you laugh, Joshua grumbles sulkily. The rest of the guys join in and Seungcheol walks over, sitting next to Jeonghan.

"Can I have a go?" He asks Jeonghan.

"No way. You'd be worse them him." Jeonghan mutters, looking up at Joshua fondly.

Seungcheol looks from Jeonghan to Joshua worridly. You raise your eyebrows at Hansol, who you get along with the best out of all the boys, as he stifles his laughter. You turn to see Mingyu playfully punch Wonwoo on the shoulder.

"How about I do your hair?" He asks Wonwoo jokingly.

"Maybe in a million years." Wonwoo's replies, smiling at him.

This time Hansol's the one to raise his eyebrows. You cover your mouth, trying not to laugh out loud, just as Seungkwan speaks up.

"Speaking of hair, I think we should all do something. With our hair I mean." He says.

Everyone, but you, looks at him weirdly and he stares back at them, looking at them like their stupid.

"You know, dye it or something. You guys all look boring." Seungkwan says and Wonwoo's scoffs.

"What about you?" He says to Seungkwan.

"I look great." Seungkwan replies, in a matter of fact way.

There was a silence as Seungkwan looks at himself in a window. You decide to speak up, to save Seungkwans dignity.

"You know... It's not a bad idea." You say slowly. 13 pairs of eyes stare at you and you blush a little. "It's good to have a change." You insist.

"Actually... Why not? I was thinking about a colour change." Joshua says.

"To what?" You ask him.

"Orange."

"Great idea. Then I can call you 'carrot head.'" You laugh, and his cheeks turn slightly pink.

"Okay then, I won't." He mumbles.

"No, you should. I want to change my hair colour too. I was thinking, blond." Jeonghan says and Seungcheol immediately responds.

"Me too! We should dye our hair guys. Y/N could ask the people at the salon. And blond would really suit you." He says, nodding.

You had managed to get a job at a salon nearby as you were good with hair and today was your day off. You could still go in whenever you wanted but you immediately feel nervous at the thought of dying the boys hair. One slip up and the fangirls would hunt you down. Before you can say anything, Hansol cuts in.

"I want highlights."

"I kinda want mine greyish-blue." Mingyu says and Wonwoo nods approvingly.

"Y/N..." Jeonghan leans his head back so its resting on your knees. You lean over him slightly so you can see him smiling at you.

"What is it?" You ask.

"Could you do ask them for us? Please?" He says, his eyes widening as he attempts to pursuade you with his puppy eyes.

"I guess I could do it myself at the salon... But you guys are totally paying me."

"Deal."

Jeonghan grins at you and gets up. He holds out his hand to you and you take it, letting him help you off the sofa.

"C'mon, guys let's go." He says to the boys but they all hesitate.

"You go. If she messes up, then we know not to do it. You're the test subject, in other words." Seungkwan says and they all laugh.

You blush and look at the floor in embarrassment. You feel Jeonghan's hand wrap around your shoulders and pulls you a little closer to him.

"She won't mess up. I trust her enough." He says confidently.

"Good luck." Hansol replies and you glare at him.

"Let's go." Jeonghan takes your hand and drags you through the door.

You walk down the street together. He's still holding your hand but you don't think he's noticed. He talks about how excited he is and you feel your nervousness increasing.

"Jeonghan... Are you sure about this?" You ask him.

"Of course! I think it'll look okay." He says.

"It'll look great but I-"

He stops just outside the salon door and turns to you, leaning in close.

"No buts. You'll do fine." He says quietly.

You only nod in response. He grins and pulls you into the salon where you are greeted by a chorus of greetings.

"Y/N! Hey girl!"

"Who is this? You boyfriend?"

"Damn girl, bring him more often."

Your co-workers love to embarrass you and today was no exception. Your cheeks burn red and Jeonghan laughs.

"No, he's not my boyfriend. I'm just coming in the dye his hair." You mumble and they immediately start talking again.

"Dye his hair? Girl, if you mess up those locks, you dead."

"Shush, she won't mess up. Though, if your worried about it, I'll do it."

"Or me. I don't mind."

They all wave at Jeonghan, clearly trying to flirt. He smiles politely back but tightens his grip on your hand.

"I prefer Y/N to do it. She needs to prove a point to a friend." He looks at you and smiles and you grin back.

"Exactly. Let's get started."

You sit Jeonghan in front of a mirror and grab the things you need. You go through the familiar notions of mixing the dye and pulling the gloves on. You grab a sheet and pull it over him, tying it at the back. You twitches excitedly and you can't help but grin. He just looks way too adorable and you feel worried that he might distract you.

You take some vaseline and stand in front of Jeonghan. You spread the vaseline across his hairline, to protect his face from the dye. He looks right at you as you lean in closer to concentrate. He laughs a little and you turn slightly pink.

"What you laughing at?" You ask him.

"Your face. You look like you're enjoying yourself. I've never seen you concentrate so much." He says softly.

You look him in the eye, suddenly very aware of how close your faces were. You stop applying the vaseline as you get distracted. His smile fades as he looks back. His gaze flickers to your lips a couple of times but his gaze mostly stays on yours.

"I've never seen your eyes up close before." He whispers. "They're beautiful."

"Really? Uh, I mean, thank you." You splutter awkwardly, immediately getting back to work.

"Sorry, that was weird." He mutters.

"No, it was really nice... Thank you." You smile at him and he smiles back, his eyes full of affectionate.

You stand up straight and walk around the back of him, breathing heavily. Your heart beat was out of control and you definitely didn't need him to see that.

You start the process of dying the hair. It takes forever, but eventually he comes out with the blond hair he wanted. As you finish drying his hair with the blow dryer, he starts playing with it happily.

"You like it?" You ask, grinning along with him.

"I love it." He looks at you through the mirror. "This will prove Seungkwan wrong."

"I hope so. He needs some sense knocked into him." You mutter and he laughs.

Your coworkers guah over him but you managed to ger both of you out before some major embarrassment occurs. As you both walk back to the dorms, he looks in every shop window at his hair. You shake you head at him, smiling goofily.

"You still need to pay me for it." You say as you arrive at the dorm.

Just as you were about to walk in, Jeonghan stops you by grabbing your arm and turning you to him.

"How about I pay you another way? How about I take you out sometime?" He asks, the hope shining in your eyes.

You gape at him. This was a completely out of the blue offer and you weren't sure how to reply. You say the first thing that comes to mind.

"But what about Coups?" You ask.

"What about him?" Jeonghan replies, clearly confused.

"Uh, never mind. And... Yes. I guess I'll let you take me out as payment." You say, grinning.

"Perfect."

He steps closer to you, wrapping a arm around your back. He pulls you gently to him and gives you a lingering kiss on the forhead. He pulls back, smiling goofily.

"I look forward to it."
_________________________________________

See, this is what happens when I write at 2am

Also, I've never dyed my hair so I have basically no idea how to do it or what it includes, So I'm sorry if I got some things wrong

Anyways

I've been having a small debate in my head for quite a while

It's quite a serious question that requires several hours of thought and a lot of research

...

Jihan or Jeongcheol?
~Lucy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 106 14
this is where i will write all 13 member ffs !! please enjoy! :)) - admin m❤️
792K 16.3K 42
18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JOSHUA Started : 25/5/2020 Ended : 2/8/2020 Editing done: 4/7/2023
3.7K 38 4
a book made for one shots / scenarios / imagines for Seventeen members! requests are open so if you wanna request one, you can go ahead & do so...
212K 3.8K 49
An escape from reality and an adventure inside imagination ~ ⚠️ CRINGE WARNING ⚠️