Percbeth at Goode High school

Per user5302

I don't own the PJO or the HOO characters Més

The First Day
The Meeting
The Neon Dance
April First
Dont belive what you see
New Girl
Authers note
New couple
The Qustition
The walk
Aither notes
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
AN
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
AN
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Voting
Chapter 29
DO THIS
Chapter 30
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

The suprise

427 3 0
Per user5302

Annebeth POV
Piper , Jason ,and I have al. Of our classes together . That pretty cool , but I really want to know if Percy we'll be in mine . Piper , Jason , and I start walking to math . Then the next thing that I saw was Percy talking to a group of guys . I went up too Percy while he was turned away and ran my hand through his hair . He turned around and said " ANNEBETH !!!! " . I was so happy and so was he we sat next to each other and all of his friend look at me then at Percy then asked him " she is for real right ? " . Of corse he said . And for the rest of the day me and Percy wouldn't leave each other side .We all found a table at lunch time and we sat down after we got our food and started to talk . Percy said that he missed everybody then everybody said that they missed him . I was really happy till 2 girls walked up to Percy and Jason . I guess Piper and I turned red because Percy and Jason put their arm around us . The one that was standing next to Percy was Lea and the one the was by Jason was Katie . They started to flirt with them till Piper and I said ", They r taken sorry now go !" Of course they didn't and they just asked like we were not here . Then Percy and Jason took us and then we left for our 4 per. After school we left for the houses . Did I mention that Percy moved in with us . 😊 . I feel so bad because we accidentally left Nico when we were supposed to pick him up , but instead he just shadow traveled home . Then Leo got a friend and said that he was going to hang with them so it was just us at the house .

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

10.9K 862 78
Kareena Devhan, calm and self controlled, hot head but sweet at the same time. Varun Dhawan, superstar and actor, play boy, he loves only one person...
3.8K 436 7
𝐀 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 ❤ - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 4 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐤 , 𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐚 , 𝐒...
70.7K 5.1K 56
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...