Fatty Boy Swag【DISCONTINUED】

By Leshenkaa

"I'm the extra fabulous that God couldn't put in Beyoncé." When the fun-loving Taraj Akiziwe goes i... More

Interview
Get Ready
First Day
Support Systems?
Meeting Pt. 1
Meeting Pt. 2
Date
Boyfriend
Sickness
Soup
Caregivers
SOE?
Bienvenidos!
Perdóname『Forgive Me』
Trofeo 『Trophy』
NOTICE

Party Time!

4.8K 175 55
By Leshenkaa

Taraj

I laugh as the party continued with the Sausage Game, even though it ain't even popular no more.

"Yeah, yo mama wanna kiss this- SAUSAGE!"

"Boy, you ain't even got no- SAUSAGE!"

My girl boo (best friend), Emmy, grabs my hand and tugs me into the circle, "Boy, you gotta do a few lines!" Everyone cheers, and I get ready as the beat starts again.

"Yas, you know I got a big-" "SAUSAGE!"

"No, you can't handle this-" "SAUSAGE!"

"Maybe I'll let ya peek at my-" "SAUSAGE!"

As I finished up my rap, my friends clapped their hands on my back, cheered, and a few girls kissed my cheeks. Heh, I'm not gonna tell 'em I ain't interested.

My outfit must give it away, with my pink tee with white skinnys, with my black Doc Martens. Yup I'm as gay as Justin Beiber.

You know he is.

Anyway, I go off and get a drink, seeing my guy boo, Oscar, talking with Brittany. She glares at me, gives me a once-over, and then scoffs. Oh, this little h-

"Tienes un probloema con el?! Este es mi hermano, y tu no puedes hacer eso!!"

I was confused, but I knew he was defending me when Shittany looked indignant and then walked away angrily. I walked up to him and hugged his arm, and looked up him, his honey-brown eyes looking back at me from his 6 foot 4 height, "Sorry you didn't get laid cuz of me." I said.

"HA! Like I could care less, gordito, I-"

I growled at him, "Stop calling me that!"

He chuckled and patted my head, "You know I mean it with love."

"Still... " I mumbled, pushing his hand away.

NO. I do not have a crush on him. It's just that I want to save that kind of stuff for a guy who loves me.

I mean, who doesn't?

"Okie-dokie, I should start heading home." I say, yawning.

"You're talking Oreo-Style, again." Oscar said, smirking.

"WELL, sorry I don't talk all ratchet like that all the time!" I exclaim. I mean, I only do that when I'm angry or something. I prefer a correct way of speaking.

Emmy walks in with her girlfriend, Goldie, on her arm. The preppy blonde smiles up at me, "Big Daddy, are you headed home?"

"That's right, Princess. I've got classes in the morning."

"We all do!" All three of them exclaim.

"Ew, wish we didn't." I say walking away.

"Daddy!" Goldie exclaims, "Don't leave!" She's pouting, and I laugh while looking at her, "I guess I can stay for a little while longer."

Neill

Why am I here?

This music is horrid.

This woman keeps eyeing the man on the other side of the venue...

I look down at my date (which was arranged, mind you!), and she hasn't noticed my gaze, as hers was focused on someone else.

"Miley." I say, and she jumps, looking at me, "Y-Yes?" She stutters out.

"Go talk to him." I whisper with a small encouraging smile.

I noticed a little sweat dribble down her pale forehead, "Wh-what are you talking about?"

I point at the younger business man that caught her eyes, "His name is Kingston Michello, and he is very interested in music, as you are."

Her hazel eyes shone, "Mister McKing! Thank you so much! I'm sorry I was looking at other men!"

I chuckled, "Trust me, dear, I was doing the same thing."

She stopped and stared at me, "You're g-"

I quickly placed my finger over her pale rose lips, "Shhh! Just go, and remember, no one can know that I bat for the other team."

She moves away from my finger and grins, then whispers, "I noticed, I was just hoping you weren't those ridiculous people who deny their sexuality." She then whipped around, and disappeared with a wave.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Neiiiillllll!!" screeched a banshee.

A.K.A my mother.

She jumped onto me, "Are you having fun, my love?"

I roll my eyes, "Nope."

"Good! Have any women caught your eye?"

"Nope."

"I'm so glad, will you be asking her out on a date?"

I shake her off gently, "I'm going home."

Suddenly, I was being pulled back by my collar, and was facing my father, "What was that, boy?" He growled. I chuckled humorlessly, "I'm not interested in all this. Just let me go home so I can sleep."

He pushes me away and turns, "Whatever. But I need a grandson, so get to work. Any woman of high class is fine."

I facepalm. These fools just don't get it, do they?

I've been refusing invitations, engagements, and the like from women for so long I thought they would realize that I'm gay. But their greed is blinding them.

I straighten up my tie, and walk off, and see Miley. She points at Kingston, and then herself, and finally discreetly thrusts her hips. I try to hold in my laughter, but just let out a huge laugh.

Everyone stairs at me, in awe and shock. Ah, that's right... I haven't laughed like that in a long time...

I immediately go back to my rigid and stoic appearance, and quickly leave the banquet hall. As I stand behind the lavish building, I pull out my cigarettes, and hold it between my lips, unlit.

I just don't want to die like that.

I want to at least fall in love before I even think of dying.

But, it was a dream that was out of reach. No one wanted me, they simply wanted my status, my business, my wealth.

Talk about first world problems.

I sigh at the thought, and look up towards the night sky, staring at the constellations which were hidden by the smog and light of the city.

What I wouldn't give for a good view.

My phone vibrates, and I turn on the screen to see a message from my personal secretary, Maria. It read:

Good evening, sir.

As you know, I gave you my two weeks notice, and my final day is tomorrow. Since I understand how much you suffer from the horrid disease of 'procrastination', I set up interviews for my position for 4 pm through 6pm.Please prepare for it.

With lots of love,

Mari

I gritted my teeth at the message. That's right... she's retiring. Maria has been working for Truska ever since she was 25. She's currently about to turn 60. She was in a romance with my grandfather, but was betrayed by him. Ever since, she was considered a 'close family friend'.

But that woman was my mother, father... my life. She was there for me, and I made sure to sneak extra 'tips' into her retirement savings, much to her dismay.

I grin, but then notice the tears streaming down my cheeks, "Damn, don't cry.." I say to myself firmly, but then bow my head, letting the tears fall onto the screen. Maria...

I heard footsteps heading towards me, so I quickly dried my tears and looked up.

Mother...

She smiled at me, "What's the matter?"

I sighed, "Maria... she's finally retiring. I'm happy for her, but I'll miss her."

My mother begins to laugh hysterically, "You worry for that dead hag?! All she ever did was schedule and such!"

I turn towards her angrily, "She's more of a woman then you are."

"What did you just say?" She screeched.

"I SAID, MARIA IS MORE OF A WOMAN THAN YOU ARE!" I shouted, resulting in a smack to my face. It barely hurt.

"How dare you! I birthed you, I-"

"That's all. I thank you for giving me life... but I don't want you in it. Neither do I want father ruining it. You two can go fuck yourselves."

I tucked my phone away, and walked off, my mother's- egg donor's screeching piercing my skull.

My life shall be my own... from now on!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha, finally, a LGBT-focused story!

World Junkies is a little too action based, and I decided to start a romance.

I hope you enjoy it!

Love, MusiK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 2.6K 57
[Wattys 2022 New Adult Winner] Following in his late father's footsteps, Gabe works as a runner during the golden age of a drug empire in late-90s So...
168K 5.2K 16
𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐊. ❛ You ever heard of being gay for pay? ❜ © 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐥𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒, 2018. All Rights Reserved. - ORIGINAL BOOK HAS BEEN DELETED.
16.1K 868 33
"if I told you about darkness inside me, would you still look at me like I'm the sun?" "always." "then you're an idiot, Steve." sequel to On The Edg...
376K 22.2K 60
"𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.."