So Much For My Happy Ending

Av desilisius

(Teen Fiction & Romance) Seventeen year old Michelle has been through hell, and still is. The only thing she... Mer

Chapter 1 {{~My Life~}}
Chapter 3 {{~Fear~}}
Chapter 4 {{~Friends~}}
Chapter 5 {{~Is It Love?~}}
Chapter 6 {{~hell comes to get me~}}
Chapter 7 {{~Trust~}}
Chapter 8 {{~Betrayal~}}
Chapter 9 {{~Mr Grey Eyes~}}
Chapter 10 {{~I've Been Caught~}}
Chapter 11 {{~Golden Guide~}}
Chapter 12 {{~Awkward~}}
Chapter 13 {{~Back To The Beginning~}}
Chapter 14 {{~Lies Or No Lies~}}
Chapter 15 {{~Bodyguard~}}
Chapter 16 {{~Insecure~}}
Chapter 17 {{~Confidence~}}
Chapter 18 {{~Happy Day :) ~}}
Chapter 19 {{~A 'Mothers' Help~}}
Chapter 20 {{~James~}}
Chapter 21 {{~THE DATE!!~}}
Chapter 22 {{~Oh Shit o.o'!~}}
Chapter 23 {{~Evil Itself~}}
Chapter 24 {{~The Plan~}}
Chapter 25 {{~My Hell~}}
Chapter 26 {{~So Much For My Happy Ending~}} The Final~!
Chapter 27 {{~Unreachable Love~}} Extra~!

Chapter 2 {{~One Hell Off A Day~}}

3.1K 60 19
Av desilisius

Then again, I was so into writing this, that I made a new chapter right away~! So have fun reading folks!

**~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~**

(MICHELLE'S POV)

I sprinted to the class room I had for the 1st period and shut the door behind me with a loud bang.

I glance nervously out of the small window next to the door.

Phew, Cameron didn’t follow me. Most of the time he would stalk me until he couldn't find me.

I now looked behind me to find a confused teacher looking back at me.

"Is there something wrong Miss Anderson?" Mrs. Grander asks me, her voice having a slight tone of surprise in it.

"N-no everything is fine." I stuttered, giving her my fake smile. 

Mrs. Grander is one of those annoying teachers who love to give you detention for no reason.

"Well take a seat then, the class is about to start." She said turning back to her paper work again that was playing on her desk.

I did as she said and took a seat far back in the corner of the class - no one will notice me if I stay here.

Mrs. Grander looked up again from her paper work when I took a seat. 

"Why don’t you sit here?" She said pointing at the seat closest to her. 

Damn if I sit there, they will notice me.

"Miss Anderson." She said in sharp voice. 

I stood up knowing that if I didn’t she would give me detention.

"You need to pay good attention since you’re not very good at history." She said dropping back to her papers.

The bell started to ring and 3 minutes later students started to fill the classroom.

I started to lower myself in my seat, trying to make myself small and unnoticeable.

I could feel myself getting more nervous as I heard the annoying clicking sound of those high stilettos, I knew who they belonged to.

"Heey Mich! I see you’re at school again, we missed you!" an annoying voice that would give anyone a headache spoke from behind me.

I have no intention to turn around knowing who it was, the annoying girl who also loves to bully me; Amber.

"Hey!" She exclaimed grabbing my shoulder roughly, I could feel her long fake nails digging into my flesh.

"Don’t you have any manners? I just talked to you." She snapped, her long curls of blond hair falling in my face when she turned me to face her.

Thinking I just escaped Cameron, then his sister comes to give me hell.

"Ouch!" I yelled out when she pulled at my hair very hard. 

"You better not ignore me anymore! And was it nice? The kiss my brother gave you? I hope so cause he will--"

Mrs. Grander cut her off by saying that everyone has to take a seat.

Didn’t that old hag hear what Amber just said?

I sighed, teachers don’t care when you’re getting bullied, they just say the usual thing, 'They will stop if you just ignore them.'

I rolled my eyes. Please let this day end soon…

*

I had two lessons of history after a row, that’s so boring, I know.

The bell for the lunch finally ran, I looked around to see what Amber was doing, she was whispering and glancing slightly at me.

Damn.

They’re gossiping about me again I see. What will they say this time? That I sell my body to boys?

She once made a rumor that I showed naked pictures to Cameron and Josh, I can’t believe people actually believed that, they still do!

"It’s lunch time so get out of the classroom already." Mrs. Gander said in an impatient tone.

Guess she’s going to do something naughty again, seeing that she can’t get a man anyways.

I waited until Amber left the classroom with her Barbie dolls (her friends).

I went to my usual spot, far away from people so they won’t do anything to me.

I was behind the school building, no one would come here, I don’t know why though, it was a nice and peaceful place.

I took a seat on the ground and leaned against the school building wall.

I searched in my bag for my sandwich hearing my stomach grumbling; telling me to hurry up and eat.

"Huh?" I stated out loud.

As I was searching through my bag for my sandwich I noticed that my notes where gone and my math book too. 

Maybe I still left them in my locker?

No… why would I do that? I would always take all my books with me in the morning for the whole school day so that I wouldn't meet Cameron or Amber by my locker.

"Okay throw it in there now." I heard someone not far away say. I gulped, that kind of sounded like Amber...

I went on my knees and peered around the corner. My eyes widened.

What is Amber doing here outside? I looked closer to what they were doing there standing by the fountain; they are throwing stuff in it.

I focused on one of the stuff she had in her hand...

It that was no doubt my math book! I could notice the cute Benjy drawing that I made on the front cover of the book.

Without thinking I stormed up towards them. "Give me back my stuff!" I yelled at them, making them jump in surprise and look at me slightly surprised.

"Mich! So this is where you are all the time!" Amber squealed happily.

Oh no, now they know where I’ve been hiding all this time, Mich you stupid bitch! I scolded myself.

I turned to the fountain, my notes torn into thousands of pieces, floating in the water.

I sighed. There goes my hard work for history…

I turned back to Amber who had a wide smirk on her face.

"Can you please, please give me my stuff back Amber?" I asked almost begging. I really don’t want to pay for the damage of the book.

"Hmmm." She tapped her elongated finger on her chin.

"There is maybe one thing that you can do for me."

Please don’t let it be something bad...

"You make my math homework for me." She said with an evil smirk on her face.

"What!? No way!" I instantly argued. I hate doing my homework.

"You’re a nerd anyways, so you do my homework for three weeks." She continued, rolling her eyes.

I hesitated...”two weeks?"

When she was about to say something, I heard laughter coming from behind her.

We both looked at the guys who were coming our way. My eyes widened in shock.

Oh shit, it’s Cameron’s clique! They are even worse than Amber's.

"Sooo girls! What is going on over here?" Cameron said his grin slowly creeping onto his face after seeing me.

I looked at the 4 guys behind Cameron; they looked so scary, like those guys who do bad stuff and get most of the time get detention. My eyes then met with Cameron’s.

I dropped my gaze right away and stared down at my feet. 

Ok what should I do? Run? No they will catch me I think, telling them to leave me alone? Nope, won’t happen in a million years...

"So this is where you’re hiding Mich? I was always looking for you but I could never find you..." He trails off; faking disappointment.

I glanced back up and notice that he had come closer to me. 

Impulsively, I took a step back. He took another step towards me at the same time.

"What’s wrong Mich? You’re scared?" He taunted with the same evil smirk as his sister on his face now.

When he took another step closer, I made a run for it. I knew that staying there and letting them get me so easily was worse than at least trying to make a run for it.

I heard them (why not only him?) running after me. My heart was beating so fast I could feel it in my throat.

I so don’t want to think what they are going to do to me if they catch me!

I ran to the parking lot, since I had no idea where I had to go to, nowhere was safe here in school.

Then someone abruptly grabbed my arm making me halt, I turned around to find a grinning Cameron behind me, he was grinning because he could smell my fear.

If I give up I’m dead! I thought. That thought drove adrenaline into my body, so I gathered up all my strength and pushed it all into my arm. 

With a hard yank I got free out of his death grip.

Without looking back I ran, some other guys came from behind a car to grab me but I dodged them.

I was out of the parking lot now, breaching the entrance of the small forest that was next to the school.

I ran and ran and ignored all the branches and bushes, cutting and scraping my legs. 

When I ran out of breath, I stopped and leaned against a tree taking deep breaths so I could be ready to run again if I had to.

I looked around checking for signs of Cameron or his buds that might still be following me.

Relief ran through me when I was sure they weren't there, but there was one thing that I didn’t get: why did they go this far? Chasing after me with his friends to do who knows what to me.

Maybe because in classes he can’t do these kinds of stuff, but outside no one would notice what would happen. No one cares about me anyways.

I sank to the ground; yup, no one cares about me, maybe I should have just let them get me, then I would at least make someone happy…

I chuckled at that thought but at the same time a teardrop escaped from my eye.

No Mich! Don’t cry! Crying means you’re giving up! And you can’t give up; you know that, I told myself.

I still had hope in life, hoping that I will find this nice loving guy who loves me back, and to have a nice friend who cares about me.

I pulled my legs to my chin and wrapped my arms around it, should I go back to school? If I want to have a good future then I need to finish my school. 

At least that’s what the teachers always say…

I took out my cell phone, it was an old one but I didn’t care. 

I looked at the picture of Benjy on my background, it was when I first got him.

I relaxed more, it was every time like this when I saw that picture with the cutest puppy of the world on it, maybe it was weird hearing this but he was the only one that loves me, and I love him.

I jumped when I heard the bell ring. 

I slowly stood up, dusting myself off and deciding whether to go to school or not. 

No... It’s enough for today, I’ll just go tomorrow. 

I started walking, completely disorientated and not knowing at all where I was going.

Am I lost in this small forest? Or isn’t it that small as they say?

After a freaking hour of trying to get out the damn forest I finally found my way. 

It was really annoying considering that I fell over hidden roots almost the whole time.

I gently touched my knee, ouch! That hurts; I should have watched more carefully where I was walking.

I looked around to see where I was, I was at the park not far away from my house. This is where I always took Benjy to play.

I smiled at the thoughts, I should come here more often again, it was really fun, and I wonder why I stopped coming here though…

My smile faded once I remembered what had happened.

I saw Cameron and his group there, and I got scared because if they would know that I came there with Benjy, they could do something to him.

Thinking that they could hurt him made anger boil in me, why are they even bullying me!?

Do I really seem that weak!? Why am I so pathetic!?

I wasn’t like this; I was a strong and a willing girl, who had more hope in life then now...

That asshole ruined everything! I hope he’s dead or in prison!

...No wait, not dead, I’m not that of a monster to want somebody dead, but I still can’t ever forgive him for what he has done to me, and I can’t believe mom just let it go like that!

I noticed then that I was at the door of my house wondering when I started walking again.

I opened the door slowly not wanting to make any noise, as I succeeded I walked quietly to the living room where I saw Benjy lying in his basket fast asleep.

Awe so cute! I thought.

I scooped my cell phone out of my pocket and took a few pictures until he slowly opened his eyes.

In less than a second Benjy was already by my side jumping happily in the air.

I chuckled. "I missed you too Ben." I said as I bended over to pick him up.

He was licking my face when I hugged him firmly, "School was a hell again," I said to him when I was done hugging.

He moved his head to the side in a question way, "Well, those twins were bullying me again, I even had to skip school again."

He squealed and licked my face. "Thanks Ben, I needed that."

~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~♥~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~ 

Sooo to make some things clear, him is NOT Cameron or Josh she means her Dad, but she doesn’t want to call him Dad.

I hope u liked this chappie ^_^ don’t forget to vote or comment if u liked it

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

149K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...
2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...
250K 10K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...
1.2K 312 22
Problems of a teenage girl become far worse than zits or a perfect appearance when she experiences a tragic event at a very young age, which scars he...