Trying to keep the player

By Lexxiia

Lexis is your regular smart teen-scratch that out. Lexis is your psycho teenage girl. Psycho according to a p... More

Trying to keep the player
Ch. 2 Meeting the Demon.
Ch. 3 My twin best friends. The bad boy and the prep.
Ch.4 Can't call yourself a player if you lose the girl.
Ch. 5 He's always there for me.
Ch. 6 You break me? I'll break your car.
Ch. 7 He always wins but I never lose.
Ch.8 Damon... I know a secret...!
Ch. 9 True friends... I think not.
Ch. 10 Doing it for the Money
Ch. 11 The dark side of a player
Ch. 12 Tour of the Demon's school.
Ch. 13 I'm robbing the player out of his money
ch. 14 She's going to make you look like a clown with a missing smile
Ch. 15 War has been declared
Ch.16 Love me or love me not.
Ch. 17 Just when I thought the demon was kind.
Ch. 18 I'm sorry. I want you to trust me.
Ch. 19 The demon sees threw a persons heart.
Ch. 20 The bad boy and the player. I hate them both
Ch. 21 I almost killed a player. Am I proud of it? Maybe...
Ch. 22 Player vs Six year old.
Ch. 23: Demon vs Prince charming
Ch.24. He's ken and I'm barbie.
Ch. 25 Rich wifes magazine featuring: Demon & Psycho
Ch. 26. Psycho, meet a real pyscho.
Ch. 28. Player meet the queen of England
Ch. 29 Lost your pride, hope and rejected.
Ch. 30 Final Decision. The end.

Ch. 27 The last chance.

16.2K 200 5
By Lexxiia

Chapter27

Damon POV

My arm slid under her waist. A smile was on my face feeling another warm body near me. My eyes were closed and I couldn’t remember where I fell asleep. Did I fall asleep with Mariah again? It felt different this time because I felt a lot more egger to pull her even closer. I felt her breathing over at my neck. Then I noticed that the feeling was different. I open my eyes and see physco in my bed. In...my...bed. In my bed! Was is it Christmas, my birthday...? What’s the special occasion?

All I could do is stare and wish I could be with her. A wish that’ll never come true. A crack a smile. Who thought I’d be the one to fall for her? Then I shook it out of my head. What the hell was I thinking!? Liking the physco...!? Thinking it’s okay to like a physco!? THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME! I didn’t relies how stupid I have been. She’s a psycho...! I was having a battle with myself in my head.

This is wrong...! To like a incredibly strong car murder physco! One side.

You said you loved her Second side.

I never said that! First side.

You thought it Second side.

THOUGHT! And it was a crazy thought! This was her plan along! To get me to like her and get me into her trap! Then think I’ll be to emo to go out again! First side decided.

She’s...What was psycho? I don’t even know her that much. All I knew was that she didn’t like to be touched, she’s strong, smart, pretty, sarcastic, funny, mean, rude, heart breaker, stupidly brave and a physco. I didn’t know what she liked, her life, her hobbies and what she cared about. Well I knew she cared about Seth. Then a head pokes up in front of me. I see physco above. Her hair was falling onto me. She moved back.

“Goodmorning, did you come to my bed because you gave into your lust for me? Or did you come here to...why are you here?” I ask turning my head toward her. It made me mad to have her here actually. Usually I’d enjoy it but it wasn’t helping with staying away from her. I stopped myself from trapping her into my room and do something to her until she gave in. Of course, that will be a problem because I know physco is strong but I’m not sure how strong. Don’t think that will be the time to test her.

“Uh...” Physco started “I’ll leave...” I rolled my eyes as I watch her sit up and was looking toward the door. If I pulled her back, it would make it seem that I wanted her back. That wasn’t what I wanted to show. I already knew I’ve got to move on, she has. Even though it never really happened. I wanted to know why she was here.

“Do you want to stay?” I ask looking at her back. Her brown hair still looked perfectly neat.

“Why would I stay?” She makes a face as if it was a stupid question.

“Why did you come?” I go back to my question.

“No reason...” She shrugs and then gets ready to head to the door. My eye twitched to know that she wasn’t answering my questions.I pulled onto her wrist and pulled her back.

“Why...?” I ask her seriously. She kept her head more down.

“I don’t know, sleep walked...?” She shrugs and then I noticed she was avoiding eye contact. It was probably because of what happened last night. The last thing we needed is the media thinking I... Anyways, back to track.

“Physco, avoiding eye contact, means I’m too sexy today or you’re hiding something,” I sourly smile and gave her a lesson. She then looked straight at me but with eyes of hate. I take back on wanting her to look at me.

“I take it that you’re still not following my advice about owning a shirt,” She reminded me. Oh come on, I knew she liked me shirtless! Or maybe she didn’t but no girl could not like it! It’s just impossible. You’d have to be...physco. Okay, maybe she really doesn’t.

“What are you hiding?” I ask her trying to keep my cool.

“Nothing,” She tells me. She wasn’t going to tell me.

Lexis POV

It bothered me a lot when Demon asked me questions about why I was in his bed. At first I thought I was going to tell him but it turns out that I wouldn’t even give him a hint. I hid the part under my chin that had a burse. The door had swung open and it was Lucian. He was looking over at the two of us. His eyes widened and he closed the door right away. Why did he do that? I look over at the both of us. I was covered with the blanket and was leaning near Demon.

“Oh gosh no!” My eyes widened and I was ready to get out of the room. Then I remembered that I’m supposed to let Lucian think that. Demon sighs and looks over at me with a smile.

“He’s giving us privacy... Good... Let’s make out,” he teased. Then I gave him a hit on the head.

“Let me take off your shirt,” Demon kept going on it.

“Shut up or you’ll have an excuse on why you can’t have kids in the future,” I threatened. He seemed shocked by the insult. Demon makes a face and makes a motion saying his lips were locked. I looked over at this chest. He really had hot abs. I looked away and got up from the bed. Then I found a shirt and threw it to his face.

“Yea, thanks, I needed that,” he says sarcastically.

“Your welcome,” I smile cheerfully. Then I looked down below across straight from the bed. It was the same camera that we videotaped each other a while ago. What was it doing here? I go over to it and check it. It was recording. That was creepy...

“Demon, are you that attached to yourself that you have to watch yourself sleep?” I ask thinking pathetic. He sits up and looks at me as if I dyed my hair pink and stripped.

“I am not that conceited!” He defended himself. I narrow my eyes.

“Physco, I’m not a physco. I’m not a creeper to myself,” He says. I don’t even want to hear the word creeper. I was in denial that it even happened. I just roll my eyes and look threw the tape. It was Demon slipping and I climbed in. This was on all night! My face went pale.

“Then why is there a video tape of you sleeping for hours and still recording now?” I ask him a big frightened. Demon climbs out of his bed and walks over to me and the camera. He looks threw the tape. He just stands there staring at it but not as worried as I was.

“I don’t know, shut it off!” He ordered standing there no shirt. I want him to cover himself so I don’t notice how hot he is again. He’s more appealing now because I actually like him. His abs are not helping me get it over. I shut it off.

“Put on a shirt,” I ordered.

“I will... I’ve got to meet the queen of England today,” Demon frowned and headed down over at the room to another door that opened up into the bathroom. My eyes widened as I heard he was going to meet the queen of England.

“Y-you what...!?” I panicked.

“Queen of England!” He yelled out as if I was deaf.

“Just you...?” I ask him. Oh no, he’s going to flirt with the queen of England! I cannot let that happen!

“No, I, mother and father,” He says with a British accent. I burst out into another laughter of hearing him using that accent. Well, that pressure is off of me. His parents was there it should be save.

“You’ve ought to stop laughing at my accent!” Demon complained.

“Or what...?” I fought back as I stayed near the camera.

“I’ll forgot all about saying that I wasn’t going to get closer to you then a kiss,” Demon threatened. That threat didn’t work on me anymore. I don’t believe he would go further.

“Uh huh,” I roll my eyes.

“Shut up love,” he used the accent. I made this car noise to stop myself from laughing.

“You’re going to get it,” Demon still uses the accent. He closed the washroom door. I didn’t see how he was going to get me. I wait for him to come up to decide what to do today. Then I look over at the burses on my wrists and felt the burse under my chin. They all hurt and left a good dark imprint. Then Demon came out of the room and looked over at me seductive. I just crossed my arms and looked at him with dead eyes.

“Alright, get in bed,” He ordered tossing his head motioning me to move. I just stared at him as if he was the world’s largest idiot. I wasn’t feeling tired to sleep.

“Uh huh,” I roll my eyes and then ask “So what are we going to do today?” He stares at me as if I wasn’t listening.

“I told you what we’re doing,” he narrows his eyes at me “Get your body over at the bed.” Then I start to burst out of in hysterical laughter. Demon was looking over at me seriously. He wasn’t going to do anything and I knew it.

“Sure, I’ll take a nap,” I sarcastically say.

“No I doubt you’ll fall asleep... Get in or I’ll force you,” He threatened. I crack a smile because he really was asking to die. He was also asking for his car’s death.

“Sure Demon... You would never do that, not just because I laughed too. Plus, we decided, over,” I reminded him with no kindness in my voice. Then I start to figure something out. Wait did he still like me then!? Wait...! Why should it matter if he does anyway! There is NO way.

“Yes I would,” He says with a serious face. Then he comes toward me. I just leaned against the wall and waited for him not to do anything at all. If he laid a head on me then I’d kick him. Then he came in front of me. A smile stretched on his face. Then he got close enough that it was in my breathing space. I was going to push him away. Then he caught my wrist really quick that I didn’t count on it. He didn’t give me an opening to kick. He tangled me leg with his to stop me from kicking anywhere. He was being to close. My heart sped up quick and I felt like screaming.

“Let-“ I started off but he touched my cheek lightly and then started kissing me. There was a tingle on my cheek. I felt the string tie my heart back up but it start to do so much more, it was healing. I felt it pounding against my chest. The way he kissed me, the way he touched me and not anywhere I didn’t want to be touched. I was right, he wouldn’t take it further. I couldn’t help but kiss him back. It was different form before because I couldn’t read him this time. I couldn’t tell, I was just confused. Did he like me? Then he let me go and breathed. I felt dazed but I couldn’t stop myself from my next book. I pulled him close again and kissed him back. It was a sweet soft feeling. I let my emotions spill. I held onto him. He was close enough for me to feel his own heart beat. Demon was again surprised, just like the time over at the school when I kissed him. Damon kissed me back passionately and held me just as close. His lips tasted sweet and was filled with something to heal me up. His arms went around my waist and touched part of my bare skin. I leaned over onto the wall.

That’s when he start moving along down over at my neck. I pulled him back to kiss me again. That’s when Damon backed away from me, and far. I started to read the hurt in his eyes. Him backing off made me feel rejected.

“No,” Demon says frustrated and doesn’t look at me anymore “I can’t fucking be with you!” That’s when anger start to burn threw me. Okay, so he goes do something like that and then yells about something like this! Demon looks over at me with hate.

“How could you let me do that!? How could you kiss me back!?” He was mad at me. I tried to keep my anger bottled up.

“You didn’t give me much of a choice,” I reminded him.

“You had a choice,” He says with bitterness in his voice. Had... Then I got where this was going. He wasn’t just talking about now, he was talking about how I had a choice not to let Seth kiss me. Not let the fucking wimp Demon see me kissing someone else. Being close to someone other than him.

“Don’t start with that! You can’t blame me for what happened! You made me lose my best friend!” I growled at him just like back in the fight.

“What’s more important Lexis!? You tell me...! It’s either the damn fucking Seth or me! You can’t have both of us, it’s selfish!” Demon snapped toward me. My fist became tight and I felt to pick something up and throw something at him. Something light and not as damaging as before. If there was a pillow around me now, I would have thrown that at him.

“That’s not fair, you can’t make me choose,” I frowned.

“I didn’t say you have to,” Demon defends his words.

“Then what do you want?” I ask frustrated.

“Get out of my life and let me find a girl I can love,” He said and I found that the words hurt me. It hurt me to even think about him ever really like someone else. I couldn’t stand even watch him faking. How could I stand to know he actually likes or loves someone else? I found myself so pathetic. It was just me... I was being selfish. My lips shook.

“Fine...! If you want me gone then I’ll go! It’s not like one other person gone in my life would make a big difference. They always fucking lie and leave anyway,” I felt like crying all over again from when Seth said those words to me, having my best friend turn into something I hate, having my sister becoming a slut, being alone, feeling empty... I wasn’t going to break down in front of him like before.

“Like you didn’t lie to me!? ‘Oh no, I’d say that it’s too late for him’” He tried to quote my words from before.

“I was going to say that! It’s not like it’s easy to tell my best friend for years that and break his heart,” I fought for my side.

“You’re a bitch, I was wrong about you being different. You’re like every other single girl Lexis. You use the excuse of not wanting to hurt someone else when you are already hurting a person,” Damon start to give me a lesson filled with crystal clear words. It’s as if he was reading to me all the faults I had. I couldn’t say anything because I was right. I didn’t want to hurt Seth but I end up hurting Damon.

“I thought you’d get it,” I told him “That you trusted me.”

“You fucking expect me to trust you for that? If I really mattered to you, it wouldn’t matter what Seth did,” Damon snaps toward me. Both of them meant something. Why did this have to happen?

“I make mistakes... But you did your mistake too,” I reminded him.

“I can fix that but you can’t take back what you did,” Damon rolls his eyes over at me. How could you fix on what Seth things of me now? Since when Damon understood everything about liking a person.

“Since when did you become such an expert on actually liking someone and what’s wrong?” I ask him because he did bunch of awful stuff in his relationships.

“Since I loved you,” He explains with anger.

“You don’t love me,” I pointed out.

“Now how do you know that?” he half laughs.

“Because then you would have let me with Seth and wouldn’t do that to me if you did love me,” I explained

“So what, I’m selfish!” Damon admits.

“And bunch of many other things,” I add.

“Don’t get me started on you,” he threatened.

“The point is, that we both don’t care for each other that much,” I knew that much. Love was too strong of a word.

“And it won’t go any further because of you,” he blamed.

“Wrong, I would have told Seth eventually I didn’t like him that way,”

“Or maybe you would have started liking him all over again?”

“No... I don’t two time,”

“You did...!” He gave a sarcastic smile.

“I didn’t,” I frown and then I start to bring up of what we kept on telling each other “We kept on saying how we won’t go far. No acting real to each other, no kissing...We said it was over.” Damon sighs and goes closer toward me.

“Maybe it isn’t over...” Damon whispers.

“We said it was... Do you forgive me for letting Seth kiss me?”

“Yea but I’m not going to forget it,” He says as a fact “You don’t forgive me about what I told Seth...”

“No,” I answer truthfully “That was big.”

“I’ll call Seth...” Damon announced and that meant everything. Hope was lighting up in me when he said that. He’ll tell Seth the truth and that we never were together at the start.

“Really...?” I asked excited.

“I call him but,” Damon started. Always a but....

“But what...?” I ask frowning.

“If you let me call him you have to quit your job and never be near me again,” Demon put the pressure back on me. He asked who would I pick this time. Who would I choose? I look over at him upset at the choice.

“That’s not fair,” I told him.

“It’s fair... It’s a second chance... The last chance with me. I want the answer by the end of today. We’re going back tonight. If it takes to long I’ll end up choosing,”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434 44 10
Lexi's life has never been normal. Considering both her parents were secret agents, she has been on top secret missions basically all of her life. Wh...
907 22 15
17 year old Alexis or Lexi as most call her is a normal teen girl just trying to get through her high school years without trouble. But when she find...
5.6K 145 28
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'You can't escape me that easily, my love. I will hunt you down and when I find you, I'm going to fill your body, soul...
The Arrangement By ☆

Mystery / Thriller

476K 10.4K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...