Anything For You Master ((Lev...

By Cuucci

You come from a wealth family. Your father owns a company and your mom is a worldwide know fashion designer... More

I'm Just Like You
How to Pancake.
Runt
Butler Me Up
Will It Work?
Little Box Of Secrets
Get On My Horse Damn It!
Its Hard To Let Go
Trial Run
Cool Thy Tits...
Perfection
Feelings
Note ((Not an update))
~Lemon~
For Your Own Good
Love is Strange
Here With Me
Who's This?
Enough Is Enough
Note (Not an update)
The Tears In My Heart
Never Letting Go
Irresistible Words and Falling Tears
Zero Fucks Left To Give
Mending Lost Ties
This Is It
Next Move For Writting
The Plan
New Chapter Out!
Aye

A Not So Empty Doll

7K 315 151
By Cuucci

Sup.

Song: Dollhouse

((Erwin's P.O.V))

"... (Y/n)..." Poor girl. I do wish I can do something to fix the wrongs in her life. I could smell the fresh blood from her cuts; she wasn't even hiding them from me this time around, she wants me to know. With that thought, I stood up to go get some bandages and a wet rag to clean her cut skin. I remember when Petra taught me how to handle such a fragile doll.

"All she wants is someone to embrace her true self and be a comforting shoulder to cry on." Her words rang through my head as I ran warm water over a towel.

"All she has ever wanted was someone to care for her; to love her." I made my way over to her bed and began to clean off the dried blood from her wrists.

"She doesn't like to be a bother so she wont tell you how much pain she is in." Her soft skin soon was revealed from under the red sea of blood.

"Though she doesn't say it, she is hurting; hurting everywhere... but she doesn't mind." I unravel some bandages and started to place them on her arms.

"She understands her pain and excepts it with open arms because some times, its what makes her feel alive... So she tries to feel it more than she should." I gently put her arms back down and started to fix up the mess of hair covering her face.

"To think such a pretty doll could be only a hallow shell. I can only do so much to stuff the doll..." I made sure my words were hush as I talked to myself. I truly do adore (Y/n); she is like a daughter to me. Never once have I met such a weird kid. One who would come near a injured thug. I can clearly recall the first time we met, a street fighter meeting a young rich child...

-Time for some Erwin Flashback-

"For fuck sake, you dun fucked up again Erwin!" I harshly kicked the dumpster in front of me. Not only did I lose my job, but its the first time in over 3 years that I, Erwin Smith, lost a fight. It was so fucking unfair that the guy brought out a knife in a fist fight.

"That asshole will pay for this..." I fell back against the alley walls, leaving a large smudge of blood.

"Fffuuuuckk, my hole body hurts. I guess you could say getting away from that asshat with 7 stab wounds and still keeping my money is a big enough win for me." My words were slowly becoming strained from the pain. My mind slipped away as I quickly lost conscious.

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Ugh, damn my head..." I reached up to my head; resting my forehead onto my palm.

"Wait what the hell?" I patted my head a few times till I final found out it was banged rather well.

"U-uh sir, could you not curse in front of my Lady and Mistress." I looked up and saw a petite woman with orangish locks standing next to what seemed like a large porcelain doll with (e/c) eyes and (h/c) locks who looked to be in her early teens standing a little taller that the other woman. Both were dressed rather fancy.

"Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?! No wait, Who the hell are you?" I was getting annoyed at the calmness of the teen an woman; calm around me made it all the more annoying.

"Again sir, language please. Oh yes! I am Petra and this is Master (Y/n) aire to Mr. And Mrs. (L/n). Nice to meet you!" Holy crap.

"So what brings you to this fine trashy alleyway and to a thug like me." Sarcasm leaked from my pores.

"W-well... My lady wanted to help you... On second thought we will be leaving." Petra grabbed the (y/n)'s arm and began tugging on her, insisting to leave. To my surprise, the kid didn't move. I could tell Petra was confused as well, but what made it even more weird was that the kid shook Petra's arm away and made her way over to me. She patted my head with her soft hands and smiled widely.

"Mister, you don't look to good and you look rather sad. I hate sadness... But there is a cure. That cure is happiness! How about you come with us and you can have a new home and friends?" I couldn't help but smile back at her. Her eyes shined with a light that I couldn't say no to.

"I would like to help you out, heck give ya a place to live and a job of sorts. You seem pretty hurt so Petra and I fixed ya up. I really do want you to come with, no strings attached at all. So how bout it?" She crouched down to my level and looked me in the eyes. Is this kid crazy?

"How in the hell would I believe that you will do all this for just me to work as a butler or some shit? Are you some charity worker?"

"Eh, I guess I am crazy... But in all the good ways. And I guess you need to find out if you can believe me, worth a shot." She gave me a goofy grin. Petra giggled softly and smiled at (y/n). I don't know why, but I couldn't say no to her.

"So,when do I start." Her eyes widened as she hugged me unexpectedly.

"Right after you recover..." Oh yeah, my name.

"Erwin, Erwin Smith." She smiled softly and repeated my name.

"...Erwin, I like that name. Alright Erwin! You will start once you are feeling up to it!" She stood up and pointed to me with determination.

"Petra will teach you! Right Petra?" Petra gave (y/n) a nod and laughed.

"Welcome to the family Erwin, glad to have you." Petra smiled sweetly toward me and bowed.

"Glad to be here." (Y/n) smiled and grabbed my arm

"Your first job working for me is to get better alright!"

"Yes, Master (Y/n)..."

-End of flashback-

"And the final, most important thing." (Y/n) stir in her sleep, probably from a dream. I softly kissed her on the forehead.

"Family. Erwin, we are her family. Everything she ever wanted lies with us, her family. Love her, never leave her, and help her feel everything but pain. Maybe, just maybe, (Y/n) can be a filled doll. Stuffed with everything needed to no longer make her hollow." My thoughts came to a close when I heard soft murmuring coming from (y/n).

"L... Levi, please don't leave." Her small snores pleaded for Levi. I can't simply watch this any longer. I need to step in and I have just the plan for it. Levi is the last peace of fluff needed to make (y/n) a not so empty doll... Its time Captain Erwin joins the fight, and I have just the plan for it.

I gathered myself up and rushed down the stairs to find Hanji. Thank god she was just by the kitchen, pestering Marco and Jean.

"Sorry to interrupt this... Conversation, but we need to have a meeting, stat, but no Levi ok?." The three look at me weirdly and then nodded as if something suddenly clicked.

"Alright, Alright! Meeting time!!!" Hanji ran off to gather everyone.

"You guys too. Meet in the small living room." They nodded and headed off.

It took ruffly 5 minutes to gather up the main house hold helpers... Mikasa, Hanji, Marco, Jean, Sasha, Connie, Farlan, Isabelle, and the even Eren and Armin for extra help.

"So, Why are we here Capt. Eyebrows and why no Shorty?" Hanji looked over at me filled with curiosity.

"Well you know the problems between (y/n) and Levi and that its about time we do something for (y/n)... So I gathered you all here to devise a plan. A plan to fix the relationship of Levi and (y/n)."

"OH! OH! Project OTP! I have always wanted to to this!" Hanji jumped in excitement.

"Yeah. Its about time we help (y/n) for a change and she is my sister. I'm in and so is Armin." Eren crossed his arms and smiled followed by a 'agreed' from Armin.

"(Y/n) is such a sweet girl and I want to do something for her Farlan and I are in it to win it!" Isabelle joined Hanji on her level of excitement.

"I'm with Izzy this time." Farlan gave a nod and smiled at Isabelle.

"Of course I am going to help her! (Y/n) deserves nothing more than happiness and love. I would do it in a heart beat!" Marco smiled widely.

"(Y/n) is a good friend, of course I am gonna help." Jean nodded and grinned.

"Couldn't agree more with the horse face!" Connie chimed in.

"Coughfgent megh ifgn" Sasha tried talking with a full mouth.

"That's potato talk for count me in." Connie said rather silly.

"I will do anything for (y/n), she's like a sister to me. I will help." Mikasa nodded in agreement. I smiled at everyone and cleared my voice.

"Alright then! Project OTP is a go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 119 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
241K 5K 35
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟✔︎ ❝𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔?❞ W...
2.4K 33 18
Mesmerized by Erwin's squad, you decided to join the 104th Training Corps. After years of training and surprises, you were picked to be a new member...
17.1K 424 21
You were a sweet girl, sweet yet not stupid. From being bullied in your first University, your parents had packed up and left your home forgetting ev...