Star-Crossed Conditions

By 50shadesof-hes

Sophia and Abigail are 15 year old twins who live in a foster home. They have lived there since they were 7... More

Off to London
Meet my Idols
London Eye
Mobbed
Performing
Confessions
School
Crushes
Interview and Party
Party Time
Asking Out
I've Got A Plan
Date
Off to The Beach
Beach
Beach Volleyball
Hoping for The Best
Please Lou
Still No Louis
Forgive and Forget
Decisions
America
Awkward
Miami!
Not Again
I Hate Life
Sigh
New York
Twister
Hey
Getting Ready.
Really?
Louis Stop
Child Hood
Sister Talk
Uh...
OMG Liam
Blahh
I Hate This
Dallas, Texas!
I choose....
The End

Problems

211 8 2
By 50shadesof-hes

"I'll go talk to him." Liam said walking after Louis. I looked at Harry and he looked back. 

"Well that was, well interesting." Niall laughed a little from behind us and Harry and I turned around to look at him. "What?" He asked looking back and forth between us. 

"Nothing." I smiled. "Well I'm going back to the house." I walked back to Simons house and inside. I walked to Simons office and knocked on the door. 

"Come in." Simon said and I walked inside. 

"Is Sophia back?" I asked looking over at Simon. 

"Yeah she came home not to long ago." Simon smiled and turning around in his chair to look at me. 

"Okay." I started to walk out as Simon started to say something. 

"I'll cook dinner in a few. Anything you would like to have?" 

"Nope. Anything is good with me." I smiled and he nodded. I walked up to my room and shut the door behind me. I sat on my bed and got out my phone. I called Zayn and waited for him to answer. 

"Hey Abigail!" Zayn answered the phone. 

"Hey Zayn." I laughed and layed on the bed. .

"Sup?" He laughed a little. 

"Just got home from the beach with the others. How was the date with Sophia?" I asked hearing Sophia walking in her room. 

"It was okay. I don't think she will ever like me." I heard a slight sigh come from him.

"Don't say that. I'll talk to her about it later."

"Thanks Abigail." I smiled.

"I'll talk to you later kay?" I asked.

"Yeah!"

"Bye!" We said in unison then I hung up and sat my phone on the side table by my bed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 80 24
Meet Sophia Martinez. Young and friendly. There's not much to say about her, really. However, I can say this, she is a dreamer. Meet One Direction...
123K 3.9K 40
|||||SEQUEL TO "I got Kidnapped by One Direction?"||||| When Abigail ran away from One Direction, she stayed at an orphanage and didn't like it at al...
88.8K 1.3K 17
Bella Campbell is your average country girl. She lives on a barn with her twin brother Luke and little sister Cameron. Her mother is always on edge w...
16.8K 103 19
Jess, is your average 17 year old girl, apart from one exception, she's best friends with One Direction's Liam Payne. They've been friends forever, a...